chapter 16

Please slow down the time for us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

„It’s okay, hyung will make you something. But please sit down again, you have to rest.“

„Thank you, really.“ Seungri said smiling. He was really thankful for Youngbae’s help, and he couldn’t wait for the food. But even though he knew the other was right, he was so fed up with this whole situation.

 

„Hyung, can I go out today? Like just sitting in a park or something? I need to leave this building, please.“ The younger pleaded as he clapped his hands together and and gave the small man his best puppy stare.

„You are not supposed to-“

„Please Bae, pleeaaase!“

„…“ Seungri could see the inner fight in Youngbae’s squinted eyes and knew he had already won.

„…Fine!“ The older gave up throwing his hands in the air to emphasize the fact that he was  coaxed into it.

„But not for long. I have to visit a friend anyway, I’ll take you with me and you can sit in the park nearby, okay? Where are your crutches?“

„Err…“ Seungri avoided the other man’s questioning stare and and fiddled with his fingers. Youngbae would get angry with him for sure.

„Oh come on Seungri, don’t tell me you broke them again? How is that even possible?“

Yeah. Seungri was sick of doing nothing so he might or might not have tried doing weird stunts with those crutches but apparently they weren’t made for any kinds of sports. 

 

„You have to rest Seungri! What good does it do if you always do dangerous things like that? I thought you wanted your leg to heal?“ The older scolded, pointing his finger at the maknae.

„You don’t understand! I’ve been sitting around for weeks, I want to do something! What would you do? Would you be able to do nothing at all for several days while having to watch your members working hard and even participating in a mission? It’s tough hyung.“

Youngbae didn’t say anything, probably still not happy about Seungri’s new habit of always doing the opposite of what is asked of him but also understanding what he was trying to say and how he must have felt until now.

„Whatever. First I’ll make us something to eat, then we will go out, alright? But no gymnastics until your leg is fully healed!“

„Yes, I wont!“ Seungri exclaimed, but both knew it was a lie.

 

 

~

 

 

Trees, the pretty blue sky, the cold refreshing air, a few birds here and there… Seungri missed this so much.

The park bench was cold but nothing could bother the young man as he enjoyed the nature he wasn’t able to see for most of the time since his mission. Taking a deep breath, he watched as a mother took her son by his hand, smiling all the while, as she said something, making the small boy laugh and jump. 

Seungri loved all of this, the feeling of freedom, the noise of cars in the distance and people talking, observing happy families - just feeling like he was a part of it. Maybe he was. Finally.

 

He was aware of the fact that as soon as he joined YG a big part of his freedom was gone, taken over by the boss and his company. It meant having unusual big responsibilities. But it also meant to lead a life with friends and a purpose. When he wasn’t sure what he lived for before, he definitely did now.

If his leg ever healed, he swore to himself, he would give it his all! He would do everything to make people happy and to make them proud. Nobody would stop him. He might only be able to shift into a panda but that didn’t mean he was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter