Royal Ball: The Engagement

Royal Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In a land far far away, there was a beautiful princess called Princess Sophia. Princess Sophia was a free spirited and happy-go-lucky princess who also always wondered and curious of how the ordinary teens with the same age as her live out there.

Princess Sophia has a beautiful older sister named Princess Mia who was 4 years older than her. They were very close as Princess Mia always looked after Princess Sophia… and she even defended Princess Sophia when she did mistakes with the castle protocols and rules.

But it was until Princess Mia had been force to marry a prince from other country. It was an arranged marriage for some diplomatic relationship between both countries.

Princess Sophia was left alone without her sister with her after that. She always hated the fact that a princess needs to marry someone she doesn’t love for the sake of the country.

Seeing her sister cried when their father told her about the marriage and how sad she was even when wearing her wedding gown made Princess Sophia even more hated the idea... her sister didn’t say it but Princess Sophia could tell just by looking at her eyes. As she always knew Princess Mia is a very obedient daughter who will never say no to her dad.

That was a 4-years-ago’s story… when Princess Sophia was just 16 years old. And now, in 2 days time, she will be turning 20. There would be a royal ball for her birthday party this year.

“Sophia!!” someone was yelling her name, the voice that she knew well and she missed the most.

She turned around excitedly. “Mia!!” she ran and hugged her beloved sister.

 That was the only thing she was excited about when it comes to her birthday… the only time her sister would come to meet her as she now lived in her husband’s country.

“I miss you soooooo much, Sophie!” Mia said happily

“I miss you too Mia! I’m so glad that you come…”

“Of course you will! Hahaha…” she laughed.

“You know well… hey, come here see my dress that I will wear for the ball…” Sophia showed her beautiful red long dress to her sister

“Wow… what a beautiful dress! And it will look even more beautiful once you wear it!” praised Mia.

“I can’t wait to wear this!” said Sophia while looking at the mirror, holding the dress in front of her.

******

The day has come; it was the day for Princess Sophia’s birthday party…

As the sun set and the ball room has been a full house by the royal families, the party started. The music played as soon as Princess Sophia walked down the main stairs accompanied by her sister, Princess Mia by her side.

Her beautiful look and her beautiful red long dress, enough to take everyone eyes on her… everyone now were focusing on her… s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter