Close

Roller Coaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV

“Do you feel tired?” She asked softly while playing with my hair.

I shake my head and smiled. I open my eyes and meet her warm gaze.

“Is my lap make you comfortable?” She giggles. Her giggles is like a melody on my ears, her soft voice is making me fall for her more and more.

“I love to rest my head on your lap, it’s warm.” I smiled widely. I feel that my tiredness has gone away when im with her, her presence and her warmth are like my vitamin.

She is touching my hair softly and poking my nose, “So you are not tired anymore?”.

“Im recharged.”

“Your tiredness is moving on me.” She giggles again. Oh I realised that I’ve been leaning my head for around one hour. Really, her lap is thousand times more comfortable than my pillow.

“Ah, im sorry.” I got up immediately and grinned.

I leaned my back on the couch and stared at her without blinking.

“W-why?” She puzzled.

“Here, lean your head on my lap.” I offer.

She chuckles, “No, you dont have to do that.”

“I want to.” I cupped her face and make her head lean on my lap.

“Dont bend your legs.” I suggested and she straightening her legs with her head leaning perfectly on my lap.

“Better?” I asked while smiling softly.

She nodded while closing her eyes, is she sleepy? She is called a sleepyhead for not without reason.

“Sleep.” I said and caressing her hair.

“No, If I sleep, I will waste my time with you.” She opened her eyes.

“It seems you miss me so much.” I , I love the fact that our times is precious for her.

“You go to work at 8AM, arrived home around 9PM, and we sleep in around 11 or 12, We dont have much time together.” She complained, but the way she says it is really cute.

“I miss you.” I bend a little to kiss her forehead.

“I miss you too.”

“Im sorry.” I said in guilty tone, I cant spend many time with her. It makes me feel im a bad husband.

“It’s okay.” She replied immediately, Im so lucky I have an understanding wife.

“I do overtime because I want to prepare my schedule for our vacation. So I can take days off.” I explained.

I feel her body tensed a little when I was saying about vacation. I know she doesnt like this topic, she is trying so hard to cancel the vacation, but really, I just want to make her closer with Tiffany, I cant force her, so I and Taeyeon do that slowly.

“I think I have to attend a fashion show on that day.” Oh she begins again. I just smiled secretly, really, she is cute.

Why Tiffany hates her so much? She is very lovable, err.. eventhough she has a scary death glare.

“Why do you hate each other?” I asked to the point.

It is not the first time I asked her, but I never got her answer. It is not easy, Taeyeon feels the same way too, Tiffany doesnt want to tell her. We dont really mind about it, since we only focus to make them closer.

“We just not good together.” See? She just gave her simple answer, everyone can see obviously that their hatred in the maximum level, I think there is a true reason behind it.

“But-”

“Dont ruin our moment, seobang.” She warned.

Okay, I didnt dare to ask again if she said like that. Someday, yeah probably someday I know the true reason.

“I know you are a kind person.” I smiled to calm her down.

“Im not.” She is mumbled but that was clear enough for my ears.

“Did you say something?” Im trying to make her say it once again.

“Never mind.” She smiled.

“O-okay.” I nodded awkwardly.

She is curling her body on the couch. She closes her eyes and took a deep breath.

“Hey, are you sleepy? lets sleep in our room.” I said softly while caressing her hair.

“Carry me.” She replied cutely.

I smiled widely as I heard her cute voice. I dont mind to carry her anytime. She is so light.

“Piggy back ride?” I asked while chuckling.

“No.” She sat and shook her head.

I smiled again, it means she wants me to carry her in bridal style, she is a princess anyways.

“Okay.”

She is sitting on my lap and wrapping her slender arms on my neck, she stared at me deeply. I think she loves this position so much, dont get me wrong, I love this too. Our faces are extremely close and it makes me want to capture her luscious lips. She tilts her head to the left and close her eyes, her face is closer and closer to mine.

‘Buzz! Buzz! Buzz!’ I opened my eyes and she stopped her action. We froze for about two seconds.

Oh my phone.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter