Destiny

Roller Coaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s POV

I broke it, I broke our promise, it might be sounded funny and stupid for her, I was the one who made it and I was the one who broke it, I didnt dare to turn around my body, I didnt dare to face her, I was afraid to know her answer.

I still heard her footsteps, she didnt stop eventhough I called her, I closed my eyes to hold back something inside me which desperately want to explode, it was disappointment, it was sadness, it was pain. I should knew it, after that night ended, she would keep her promise well, I was just stranger, I was nobody for her, we were over.

“It is that why I told you my name.”

My body tensed when I hear her soft voice whispered right behind me, she heard me, she was back.

“I know you would use it to call me when we meet again.” She whispered again, at this time sounded closer.

I turned around my body carefully, I was still afraid to face her, I was still afraid to know what happened after this, it was possible she would laugh hard on me and I had to get ready for it.

“Nice to meet you again, Fany.”

It is out of my expectation, she said softly with a light smile on her face, and that tone, I missed that tone, that soothe tone she used to talk with me, it was really made my heart warm.

“N-nice to meet you again, T-taeyeon.”

She smiled widely and staring at me straightly.

“Again.”

“W-what?”

“Call me, call my name again.”

“Taeyeon.” I replied doubtfully.

She showed me her cute dimples smile which I really wanted to see since the day we separated, she magically made me missed every part of her, all of her.

“I like the way you call my name.”

“Why?”

“I was never called by goddess.” She chuckled a bit.

My face heated up, it was obvious that my cheeks are turned into my favourite color, pink.

“Beautiful as always.” She murmured.

It is already night, I didnt fix my make up since afternoon and I didnt take a bath since morning, she still said I was beautiful? Suddenly I wanted to run as faster as I could from her, met and stood infront of her not more than five minutes was successfully made my face burnt with every word which came out from .

“Can you hug me?” She said so sudden with a smile appeared on her face perfectly.

I startled and failed to make a word, I might be looked like a fool.

“You asked it in our first meeting.” She chuckles softly.

I was back to reality and realised it, when I got back to that moment, it was so embarrassing.

“A-ah yeah, I am sorry.” I replied awkwardly.

Silence, but she kept her eyes on me, it made me completely awkward and didnt know what to do.

“So where is my hug?” She asked while smiling playfully.

I thought she was just imitated my words, she was serious? really? hug her? What if she hears my rush heartbeat? What if I lose control and dont want to break the hug? The worst again, what if I cant hold back my feeling anymore and unconsciously utter it?

“Kidding.” She chuckled again, “Dont be shocked like that, I will not-”

I wrapped my arms around her body immediately, I pressed my body againts her tight and close my eyes to feel the warmth when our bodies met.

“F-fany.”

“I miss you.”

Stupid, stupid, stupid. I certainly possessed by strange soul who randomly passed around here.

“I-i am sorry.” I was going to break the hug.

“I miss you too.” She hold my body with her arms on my back. “I miss you so bad, Fany.” She said while snuggling her face on my shoulder.

“Taeyeon.”

“If I said I love you, will you believe me?”

My body tensed again as I heard her confession, it was could not be happen, she already had a fiance, so it meant she cheated on her, it was so wrong, she could not do that to her fiance. It sounded so wrong no matter what reason, but why her presence and her warmth in my life felt so right? I wanted to say out loud that I dont believe but my heart could not, I just want to believe it, I love being loved by her.

“You want lie or truth answer?” I replied in whisper.

“Lie.”

“I dont believe.”

He pulled my shoulders gently immediately and locked my eyes with hers again, her soft warm loving gaze, she pulled the corners of her lips, made a wide smile.

“Do you love me?” She asked with looked at into my eyes deeply.

I stared back intensely, “I dont.”

She pulled her hands from my shoulders weakly, she looked down, just staring at floor blankly, a few seconds later she lifted up her head and our eyes met again, she bit her lip and smiled after that, still a warm smile, but not a happy one.

“I already knew the answer but I still asked it.” She said weakly, “Then, let us be friends, I cant just be a stranger, I cant call you when I see you, I cant walk toward you when I want to meet you, I dont know what to do when I miss you.”

She took a deep breath again and sighed, I saw her teary eyes there, I felt really sorry and guilty.

“I am so pathetic.” She smiled but she covered with the back of her hand, she breathed long again, “If I cant have you, at least dont avoid me, dont walk away from me, call me when you see me, still talk and smile to me, I am enough of it.”

I still locked my eyes on her, it was really hurt to seeing her like this, I wanted to hug her so bad and make her calm.

“I will leave, bye, Fany.” A forced smile again, I know she was not that strong inside.

She turned around her body but she didnt walk, just standing for awhile, I just saw her back quietly until she made a step to leave me.

“Kim Taeyeon.”

She stopped, she froze at her place as she heard my voice.

“You wanted lie answer, didnt you?” I said clearly, I just made sure she heard it well.

I smiled widely when I said it, I could not hide my happiness, with her, share the warmth, kill the time, make memories, it just felt so right.

She turned around her body again slightly, “W-what do you mean?”

“I dont love you.” I said clearly again, “And it was a lie answer.”

“I-it means you..love me?” She said with a shocked face.

“No.” I replied quickly.

She sighed and her expression changed to sad in only one second.

“Just for your info, it was a lie answer again.” I smiled widely.

She lifted up her head and smiled widely, “Stop give me lie answers.” She whined.

“You want it.” I started to chuckle.

“Give me truth answer from now on.” She throw her body againts me again and buried her face on my shoulder like before. “You have no idea how afraid I was.”

“Afraid of what?”

“Lose you.”

“How could you afraid to lose me? I am not even yours.” I smiled secretly.

“Who said? You are mine.” She said proudly.

I just smiled again as I heard her claimed me as hers, I cant help but felt so lucky, I didnt know that being Taeyeon’s would be this incredible, this feeling, I couldnt even describe it.

“But, I want to tell you something.” I said carefully, even I was scared to say it, I had to.

“I just want you tell me you love me.” She buried deeper on my neck, inhaling my scent.

“Taeyeon, I am serious.”

“I am serious.”

“I have a fiance.” I said clearly, “You have a fiance.”

Silence again, she didnt reply me, it seemed like she thought about it.

“So what?” She replied casually while kept hugging me and hide her face on my neck.

That was all? Only that her answer?

“So what?” I imitated her but in disbelief tone. “That was our big problem.”

“Let us run.” She replied quickly in firm tone.

“Are you crazy?”

“I dont mind if it comes to you.” She hugged me tighter like she was going to lose me.

Sighed, “I cant” I said weakly.

“You can.” She broke the hug and staring me intensely.  

I shook my head, it was impossible, how about daddy? He was so excited about my engagement, he would be totally dissappointed, I didnt have a heart to do this to him.

“Let us face it, then.” She said, “Talk to your daddy.”

“No, we are impossible, Taeyeon.”

“Grab my hand,” She passed me her palm and smiled, “Let us do it together.”

“But-“

She still held out her palm, waiting me to grab it, she gave me her soothe smile again, I couldnt deny that she was really made me calm and felt loved.

“Come on.”

I smiled and nodded, “Yes.” I grabbed her hand, it made a wide smile appeared on her baby-like face again.

‘Ring! Ring! Ring!’

But suddenly, her phone was r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter