Lose

Roller Coaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV

“Smileeee~” I smiled widely at her, I hope she will throw away her irritated face and give me her angelic smile soon.

“Hm.” She just give a flat smile, she must be annoyed so much, what did my new secretary do to her?

“Open your mouth, I will feed you.” I give my sweet smile again to her.

She shook her head slightly and staring at the road from the window blankly. She doesnt want to touch her food even though this is her favourite restaurant.

“Princess.” I call her softly to get her attention. But poor me, she is still ignoring me. I always got the impact and be the victim even though im not the person who made her in bad mood. Just like now, nothing I can do but try to comfort and make her show her smile again.

“Mrs. Kwon.” I call her by my surname, it is sweet, isnt it?

Silence, still ignoring me.

“Ehm.” I move closer to her, our bodies almost touched.

Silence, again.

“Where is my wife? Where is she? She is not here?” I glanced at her. “Ahh, do I have a wife?” I asked jokingly but in serious tone, “I think I dont have.”

“Yah!” She turned her head immediately and of course I have predicted this, this is a something that would happen so I placed my head right beside her face and the result is her cheek met my lips when she turned her head. I like this kind of kiss, it is cute.

I wont move and she still shocked, I think her cheeks are as red as tomato right now, she moves her body to the side a little, it makes my lips and her cheek separate.

“Dont you look at the people? What if they see us-”

“Do I have a wife?” I interrupted her words. I give her my charming smile and look at her without blinking.

“I-i dont know.” She throws her gaze at outside again. Oh? Hiding your red cheeks princess?

“Do I have a wife?” I asked once again.

“Why did you ask it to me?”

“Dont you know?”

“I dont know.”

“I thought I have.”

“Yes you have.” She said.

“Oh? You said you dont know earlier.” I replied while smiling secretly.

“I lied, I know who is your wife.”

“Who?” I asked.

“Your secretary.” She replied in the most irritated tone that she has.

I just can hold back my laughter due to her cute jealousy. I dont know but really I find that this is cute. This is not the first time she shows her protective side to me when Im around the girls, but this is the first time she shows it because of my employee, so it is little bit strange to me.

“Ah! You are right!  She is my wife! I have to-”

“You have to what?!” She turned her head suddenly and make me shocked a bit.

“I have to.. spend my lunch time with her?” I said doubtfully.

“Go, then.” She replied shortly and staring at the road again. I think I made her more irritated. But it is okay, Im Kwon Yuri anyways, I have thousand ways to comfort her.

“But-”

“You want to spend your lunch with your WIFE, right? So, go to her.” She makes it clear to my ears.

“I mean, you pay the bill.” Im trying hard to hide my laughter again. It is fun to .

Lets see how far she can stay in this game. She is so good at acting. Of course I know she hides her feeling and I wait it to explode.

“Dont worry.” She replied flatly.

“Ah, okay.” I nodded and get up from my chair.

One second, two seconds.. I make a step.

“You really will go?!”

See? She looks at me with her shocked face, I know you will lose, princess.

“To.. my wife?” I replied innocently.

“Okay! Go! Go away!” She avoids my eyes and crossed her arms on her chest arrogantly.

“Bye.”

“Yah!” She grips my hand so sudden.

Ayy, I can smell my victory.

“Why?”

“Dont go.” She said in weak voice, she holds my hand tight and looking down to avoid my face again, I cant help, her action makes my smile appears wider, but of course she doesnt see it.

“I want to meet my wife.” I pulled my hand a little, just want to , but she holds it tighter.

“Kwon Yuri, stop it.” She commands.

“I dont know who you are, let me go.” I replied in serious tone but of course actually I cant stop to smile.

“Dont go.” She said again.

“Who are you?”

“Dont go.”

Wait, I heard a soft sob so sudden, who is crying? It is not my wife right? I cant see her face because she is looking down and avoid my eyes.

“Dont go.” I heard her voice is trembling.

The sobs it is hers?! Oh my, what I have done.

“Hey hey what happened?” I sit again and cupped her face to look at me. I know where are we now, but the people actually seems busy with her own business, besides that our table is in the corner and far away from the crowd.

“Why are you crying?” I asked softly, this is not what I want, I dont know why is she crying right now, is it because of me? Stupid Kwon.

“Dont go.” She stares at me with her teary eyes.

“No, im here, dont cry again.” I hug her and patted her back to calm her. I dont know why she is so emotional so sudden.

“Dont go anywhere, stay with me.” She said weakly.

“I wont go anywhere.”

“It is scary to see you leave me and go to her.” She buried her face on my chest.

Oh, that is the true reason behind this? She is afraid to see me leave her? Oh my God, she must be love me so much, I think im the luckiest person in the world.

“I was just joking, im sorry, princess.” I replied softly.

“Dont make a joke with scary thing like that again.”

“Okay okay, im sorry.” I said truthfully.

“it is hurt to hear you say that she is your wife.” She explained.

“Hey, you are the person who said that she is my wife.” I replied while hiding my giggles.

“And you didnt deny it.”

“Okay, my fault. Forgive me?”

She nodded cutely and I give her a light kiss on her cheek.

“So, where is my wife?” I asked while smile plastered on my face.

“Here.”

“Who?” I asked curiously.

“Im your wife.” She said still in weak voice.

“Once again, I cant hear you.” I make her to say again, I love it.

“Right in front of you, Im Jessica Kwon, your wife.” She said it clear to me. It makes smiled again.

“Really? You are my wife? I need a proof.” I cant help to make a joke again.

She shows me her finger and looking straight into my eyes. She pulled my right hand and intertwined it with her hands.

“Our couple rings.” She pointed our rings with her eyes.

God, she is so sweet and cute. I cant help myself to loving her more, more and more.

“Aigoo, you are definitely my wife. Look at your eyes, it says ‘Kwon Yuri, Kwon Yuri, Kwon Yuri’.” I giggle happily.

“Yah~” She whines but following me to giggle after that. It feels so good to see her smile and laugh again.

“I want you say once again princess.”

“Say what?”

“Who are you?”

“Im your wife.”

“Again.”

“You said once.” She protested, she is too cute sometimes.

“You dont want to?”

“Im Kwon Yuri’s wife.”

“Again.” I chuckle.

“Im Mrs. Kwon.” She started to giggle.

“Again.” I smiled widely.

“Im Jessica, the one and only one Yuri’s wife. Not her secretary!”

“Not her secretary?” Im laughing.

“Yes, not her.”

“Of course only you, princess. Have one is enough for me.”

“Such cheese.” She slaps my arm gently.

“Dont be jealous, okay?” I said.

“Im not jealous.”

“See? I will go to-”

“Dont you dare!”

“You are absolutely jealous.” I giggle.

“What is mine is mine, I dont like sharing.” She said clearly.

Oh, as expected, our princess’ manner.

“Dont you trust me?” I asked softly.

“I trust you, but we dont know what will happen in this life, what if you dont love me anymore and leave me.” She lowered her voice in the last words.

I just smiled as I heard it.

“When your face is full of the lines of every smile you have ever smiled, when your brown hair is turn to white, I will treasure you all the more, because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter