Fine

Roller Coaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

“Yuri, I think we cant go vacation soon.” Taeyeon said sadly. “She has hectic schedule and our daddy will come.”

“It is okay, since Sica has many fashion shows to attend too.” Yuri nodded casually.

“But I really want to go you know.” Taeyeon sighed while still walking and pushing her trolley, they are really going to supermarket together in this evening.

“Me too, but yeah maybe when they have free time we can go.” Yuri smiled, tries to comfort her best friend.

“I think so.” Taeyeon nodded, she smiled a little.

“Oh, what should we buy?” Yuri asks while looking at the shelves around her.

“Meat!” Taeyeon replied excitedly.

“Ah! That is right! Let us go!”

“But, our wives still in the bathroom, wait them for awhile.” Taeyeon reminds.

“Okay, lets wait here. But it is almost twenty minutes and they are not back yet.” Yuri saw her watch.

“But they dont do something like the last time we went together right?” Taeyeon seems worried.

“She promised me to not fight again with Tiffany.” Yuri answered.

“Fany promised me too.”

“I think they are fine.” Yuri smiled.

“They are fine.” Taeyeon murmured.

It makes her remember what her wife told her last night, she told her daddy that they are fine, they are fine, they are fine, no matter how hard Taeyeon thinking about that, she cant get the reason, the reason why they cant be really fine, why it seems so hard to do, why that is just a lie.

“Taeyeon? Oi! Taeng!” Yuri waves her hand in front of Taeyeon’s face.

Taeyeon dragged back to reality, she close her eyes and rub her face.

“Yul,”

“Hm? Do you already miss your wife?” She chuckles.

“I want to tell you something.” Taeyeon lift her head up and meet Yuri’s eyes.

Yuri stopped chuckling, her eyes turned to serious in only one second, she knows well her best friend, something has distracted her and she cant hide it in front of her. Actually she felt the same way too, but she feels hesitate to say it, what her wife told her last night is not easy for her to stop thinking about it, what promise? what kind of relationship they had before? what makes Tiffany’s daddy treats her like her own daughter? Everything so complicated for Taeyeon and Yuri.

Taeyeon is still staring at Yuri, waiting her answer, Yuri took a deep breath, she has decided it and she doesnt feel hesitate again to say it.

“I want to tell you something too.”

***

“Are you following me to come here?” Jessica asked coldly when she saw Tiffany’s presence in front of her when she opened the door.

Tiffany stopped washing her hands, she stares at Jessica by the big mirror in front of her.

“I am.” She replied calmly.

“What do you want?” Jessica steps closer towards Tiffany, she fixes her gold-colored hair in front of the mirror casually.

Good for them, nobody uses the bathroom except them. It makes them can talk freely, but of course they are still wary if someone suddenly come and hear their conversation, the worst thing again is their husbands.

“I told her.”

Jessica stopped her action for awhile.

“Are you trying to make a joke?” Jessica washes her hand. “That is not fun.” She shook her head slightly.

“I said the truth.”

Jessica turned her head to stare at Tiffany, “Are you out of your mind?” she said firmly.

“I cant keep any longer.”

“You!” Jessica raised her voice, her eyes locked at Tiffany’s eyes without blinking, but a second later she closes her eyes and sighed.

“I know, I broke our promise.” Tiffany said weakly. “Im sorry.”

“Dont say sorry, that is not enough.” Jessica answered in cold tone again. “She will tell Yuri soon.”

“So? Until when you keep all these? You have a heart to always lying to her? Dont you feel guilty? How can you?” Tiffany shoots her many questions. It makes Jessica closes her eyes tight.

“Im not ready! Im just not ready.” Jessica covers her face with her palms.

“Sooner or later, they will know.”

Tiffany stares herself at the mirror, “Look at us, we already grown up, we have to face the consequences.”

Jessica lifted up her head and staring at herself at the mirror, “What if they know the truth?” Jessica said doubtfully. “Will they hate us?”

“I dont know.” Tiffany shook her head slightly.

Jessica sighed. “I hate you, really.”

“I hate you too.” Tiffany answered flatly.

“But I cant deny.” Jessica paused, “I miss us.” She said in very low voice.

Tiffany is closing her eyes tight for awhile, try to hold something to come out, she stares herself at the mirror and locked her eyes with Jessica’s from there.

“We are just a past.”

***

“Wow, what is it?” Mr. Hwang smiled wide as he arrived Taeyeon and Tiffany’s house.

“We have a plan to make a small party for you, daddy.” Tiffany replied cheerfully, showing her famous eyesmile.

“Really?” He seems excited. “Lets start it!”

“But dont you feel tired, dad? You can take a rest first.” Taeyeon replied while helping Mr. Hwang to bring his luggage.

“No, im really fine, look.” He moves her arms happily and smile wider. It makes Taeyeon and Tiffany chuckle. “Okay, daddy will change clothes first.” He smiled warmly.

“Okay, dad.” Taeyeon and Tiffany replied together.

“Baby, ask to Yuri and Sica to come here.” Taeyeon said to her beloved wife.

“Where is your cellphone, boo?” Tiffany asked.

“This,” Taeyeon took her phone from her pocket and gave it to her wife. “I will help daddy to bring his luggage to his room.” Even though Taeyeon has a small and short body, her strength is no joke, she has cute yet solid muscle on her arms, she has strong leg and well-built abs, it because she has sport-addict best friend who always nagging at her if she doesnt want to go gym to do physical exercise, for healthy’s sake, that is always Yuri said to her.

“Okay, Taetae.” She took Taeyeon’s phone and dialing Yuri’s number.

“Hello?” Tiffany said when she heard the call is connected.

“Oh it is you.” The other line said flatly.

“I thought you didnt recognise my voice anymore.” Tiff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter