Flower

Roller Coaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Home.”

Taeyeon’s nose blessed by the fresh air from her hometown, it just a small town in the other side of Korea, the sound of nature, green field, the clear view of mountain, even the blue sky, every of it instantly snapped her back to her child hood time, those memories, it wouldn’t ever fade in her head, no matter how many times she went there, she wouldn’t ever get enough of it, she loves the place she was born and grown up.

“Beautiful.” Tiffany murmured

Taeyeon smiled, “I’m glad you love this plase as much as I do.”

“Bring me to somewhere, Taetae.”

“Where?” Taeyeon furrowed her eyebrows.

“I miss someone.”

Taeyeon was giving her wife confused look still, “Someone?”

Tiffany closed her eyes, finally nodded.

“I have someone that actually so eager to see, to hug.”

“You have relatives here? Or friends?” Taeyeon started to got curious, because it was the first time Tiffany mentioned someone when actually they already went there few times already.

“Someone.. special.”

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows a bit, kind of surprised, it was really unexpected, she was thinking hard what is the correlation between this and the truth she tried to dig from her wife, just like mess puzzles in Taeyeon’s head, it was still difficult for her to solve.

“But, lets buy flowers first in our way.” The wife stated, with a light smile, but a clear sorrow in her eyes.

Taeyeon was clueless, she just could follow and trust “A..alright.”

***

Taeyeon was speechless, not even single word she was be able to speak up, she was just staring the view in front of her, between believeable and unbelievable, she had bunch of questions in her head, but again, not even single of it she could ask, she was just simply a clueless soul.

“We arrived.” Tiffany said, broke Taeyeon’s crowded mind.

“H-here?” In disbelief Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany nodded.

“But..”

The wife exhaled, took long breath, “Yes, it is cemetery.”

“But where is that someone?” Taeyeon looked for view around her, it was noon, not that many people visited, she could only see people that had job to clean the area, nothing else.

“Tae, look at me.” Tiffany cupped her partner cheeks, “Follow me, alright?”

Another question popped in Taeyeon’s mind, she was so familiar with this place, since actually she often visited, it just why her wife brought her here?

“Are you sure that someone is here? I know this place well, maybe I can help you to find.” A kind Taeyeon asked worriedly.

“We will arrive soon.” Tiffany’s eyes got teary but they kept walking slowly, til Taeyeon realized something, it was so familiar direction.

“Fany.” Taeyeon interrupted their walk, “I often came here.” She continued.

“Tae.” Tiffany ended her steps, “Im sorry.” She buried her face on Taeyeon’s shoulder so sudden.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Taeyeon caressed Tiffany’s hairs gently.

Tiffany kept crying, even her sobs were getting hard, she just couldn’t take all the pressures on her shoulder anymore.

“I miss her Tae, I really do.” Tiffany  stated in tears, “Been years I can’t forgive myself, been years the guilt haunts me”

Taeyeon kept Tiffany’s back gently, her eyes got teary too somehow, she was in pain, seeing her one and only love looked so destroyed to reveal the truth like this, she couldn’t help but the tears were running smoothly on Taeyeon’s cheek.

“Is this the truth?” Taeyeon asked Tiffany, while seeing someone’s name on the ground next to them, “Been years, you two, fight for this?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter