Jogging

Roller Coaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri’s POV

“Seobang! You leave me?!” She shouted from afar.

“Run! You have to run to me, princess!” I giggle.

“No! I wont ever run!” She crossed her arms on her chest and pouting.

“Let us wait her, Yul.” Taeyeon giggles and patted my shoulder.

Yes we are really do this in this early morning, Jogging. But of course except my beloved wife, her laziness always dominating in everything that make her to use her energy. She hates exercise so much, but how could she has perfect-irresistible body?

“No, I want to see her run.” I replied and waving my hand to my wife, oh she pretends to ignore me, it is cute.

“You know her motto, right? ‘Never run how matter how late you are’.” Tiffany explained.

Of course I know it, I know my wife, I know all about her from A-Z, but I just want to see her run, just once. But wait, how could Tiffany knows about Jessica’s motto? They are enemies, arent they?

“Fany, did you know that?” I stopped running spontaneously.

“K-know what?” She stutters and keep running slowly.

“Jessica’s motto.” I replied clearly.

“How could you know it, baby?” Taeyeon stopped running and grabbing Tiffany’s shoulders to make her stop.

“T-that..”

“What?” Taeyeon furrows her eyebrows and looking straight into Tiffany’s eyes, I dont know what happened but Taeyeon looks so serious.

“We w-were in the same c-class in high school, everyone knows her motto.” She replies while avoiding Taeyeon’s eyes.

It is true that everyone knew her laziness, but not everyone knows her motto, My wife ever said that Im the second person who knows it, even she doesnt tell about it to her sister, so it means.. Tiffany is the first person? But how could she?

“Lets run again, Taetae.” She smiled to Taeyeon and running again, she leaves me and Taeyeon.

I look at Taeyeon, she doesnt move even if one inch, I can see that she is thinking about something.

“Why, Taeng?” I try to ask.

“The photo, I believe it is true.” She mumbled.

“What are you talking about? Photo what?” I puzzled.

She blinked rapidly and it seems she has snapped back to reality.

“Nothing.” She smiled and running again to catch her wife.

“Kwon Yuri!”

Suddenly someone is pulling my ear from behind, it makes me shocked and turned around my body to face her.

“Akh! It is hurt, princess.” I hissed unconsciously.

“You left me! How dare you!” She smacks my arms violently.

“Okay okay, Im sorry.” I grip her hands to stop her action.

She pouted and didnt want to look at me. I stare at her face carefully, I smiled widely as I saw her sweat is flowing from her forehead and her neck.

“W-why did you look at me like that?”

“You were running?” I smirked.

See crossed her arms on her chest again. She looks at me with annoyance.

“Oh my, my wife was running for me!” I shouted happily.

She is rolling her eyes while sighing, but I cant help to smile uncontrollably.

“Lets run again! Look! Taeyeon and Fany there!” I said cheerfully while pointing at Taeyeon and Tiffany ahead.

“No! I dont want to run again.” She shook her head furiously.

“Poor my ice princess is melting.” I wipe her sweat with her towel softly. She looks so exhausted, she is really really cant run.

“Lets go home, seobang.” She whines like a kid.

I raised my index finger and move it to the left and right in front of her face.

“No.” I smiled widely.

“I want to go home.” She grabs my hand and playing with my finger cutely.

I shook my head and give her my sweet smile.

“Pweaseeeee?” Oh she uses her aegyo now, she stared at me with her puppy eyes.

Im sorry princess, it is for your health’s sake.

“Ahh I saw Gucci has released her new limited edition bag last week, so I have bought one for my 'good' wife.” I smirked at her, it is time to use my last ‘weapon’.

“Okay lets walk again, seobang!” She said in happy tone immediately.

Oh it worked! Hahaha! Her mood changed in only one second.

“Run princess, run.” I .

“No!” She still walking.

“No bag, then.” I started to run slowly to leave her.

“Seobang~” She whines again.

“Okay okay, lets walk.” I stopped running and smiled warmly to her.

I dont want to make my beloved wife suffer again, it is enough to see her ran for me and her sweat earlier.

“But I still get the bag, right seobang?” She asked in worried tone.

Oh,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter