Time

Roller Coaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“My hometown?”

Taeyeon said in disbelief, she had no idea why her wife suddenly wanna go to her hometown, it wasn’t like Tiffany isn’t close with Taeyeon’ family, but they just visited week ago, it wasn’t short trip either.

“Yes, why? You don’t want?”

“No— I mean it isn’t like that, why so sudden?” Taeyeon said while grabbing her cup of milk, they had their breakfast this morning.

“Don’t you miss Appa and Eomma?” Tiffany wiped the upper side of Taeyeon’s lips gently, the hubby drank the milk like a baby.

“Ofcourse I always do.” Taeyeon smiled.

“So let’s go?”

“Okay, sweetheart.”

“Tomorrow.” Tiffany fixed Taeyeon’s blazer, they had done the meal and prepared to go.

“Tomorrow?”

“Tomorrow is weekend, Taetae.”

“I really forgot days recently, I’m getting old.” Taeyeon released a chuckle.

“No, it is you’re too busy of work.” Tiffany calmed her husband, “That’s why we should go there to relax our mind.”

“Agree.” Taeyeon planted a light peck on Tiffany’s cheek with her dimple smile.

It wasn’t like Taeyeon forgotten about what Tiffany said last night, her wife was ready, ready to tell everything she was looking for with Yuri, that meant she needed to be prepared and ready as well to accepted, but what Tiffany asked this morning was totally out of blue, it made Taeyeon’s brain was thinking hard about what her wife thought, and as usual, a patient Taeyeon wouldn’t force and made it rush, she would just follow the pace of her wife, just like what she did since first time.

“Thank you, Taetae.” Tiffany sent her eyesmile as Taeyeon opened the door’s of car with gentle gesture, the wife became a queen as always in hubby’s eyes.

“My pleasure.” Taeyeon did bow a little, it made Tiffany giggled.

Taeyeon started the machine, she was drowning on her mind for awhile as she drove the car, it isn’t like she wasn’t focus on road, it just her head was full of many unanswered questions, the woman that she loves wholeheartedly next to her felt like a box of misteries, she  realized eventhough she knew her best, didn’t mean she knew whole.

“You ignored me.” The wife pouted.

“A-ah, no baby, I just feeling dizzy, a bit.” Taeyeon excused.

“You are sick?” Tiffany stated in panic.

“It isn’t that much, bearable.” Taeyeon assured her wife, she was feeling bit guilty, her mind was fighting about what she did was right or not, digging truth or just live the life they had.

“Should we cancel the plan tomorrow?” Tiffany offered with a sad tone.

“What did you say? Ofcourse we will go.”

“But you’re..”

“I’m alright, baby.”

“For sure?” A worried stare clearly plastered on Tiffany’s eyes.

Taeyeon nodded with a warm smile, she grabbed Tiffany’s hand and planted a gentle kiss on there.

“It is because of me, isn’t it?”

Taeyeon’s body tensed a bit, she felt more guilty knowing her wife could read everything on her, it was obvious that Taeyeon’s mind was crowded at that moment.

“I still remember the days,” Tiffany started slowly, she sighed, “When me and her still shared our laughter, our joy, our happinesses.”

Taeyeon held Tiffany’s hand tighter, like she did assured everything would be alright.

“But finally made a big sin.” Tiffany did low her head, her eyes started to felt warm.

“Baby, you are alright?” Taeyeon worried, something like this she hated the most, seeing her love one got hurt.

 “We shouldn’t do that, Tae.” Taeyeon felt stabbed as she heard Tiffany’s soft sobs, her chest was heavy.

“Listen me,” Taeyeon still holding Tiffany’s hand tightly, “Everyone has sins baby, it happened and we can’t remove that, all we can do is starting to create goodness.”

“But—”

“Start to forgive yourself.” Taeyeon said, “It started from you.” She added.

Tiffany stared at Taeyeon’s side profile, she was still driving, it was the most heavy conversation they had ever on car, but Taeyeon knew well how to made situation felt so much better, she didn’t make Tiffany felt ignored eventho her other hand still on the steer, Taeyeon listened well and read atmosphere perfectly.

“Can I?” Tiffany took a deep breath, “I feel suffocate whenever I remember that day.”

“I will share the air I breath for you.” Taeyeon said in no doubt, “You have me, always.”

Taeyeon felt her chest was getting heavy knowing her wife hid much pain so far, but she felt good at the same time, she started to know the truth, it meant Tiffany started to trust her more than yesterday, eventhough just a little, it is totally alright.

“I will try to.” Tiffany smiled a bit, she didn’t wanna make Taeyeon worried too much.

“Good baby” Taeyeon replied her wife smile, she felt bit relieved, her wife opened up more, “We are almost arrive.” She continued, they were near to Tiffany’s boutique.

“Inform me when yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter