More

Roller Coaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s POV

‘Ring! Ring! Ring!’

“T-tae..”

“Hm?”

“S-stop, m-my phone.. ahh.”

“Ignore it.”

She gives me her gorgeous smirk and doesnt want to stop her action, attacking my neck with her wet kisses, she moves her lips slowly yet passionately on my skin as if she doesnt want to miss even if only one inch. I shut my eyes and grip on her hair gently, I cant think straightly and barely move my body due to the sensation that she gives to me, I cant do anything, im weak if she is on top of me.

“T-tae ahh.. p-please.”

“Please what?” She smirked again.

“Let me.. ngghh.. a-answer it.”

“No. I want you.. so bad.” She whispers ily on my ears, her warm breath is burning me.

She lowered her lips slowly, leaving my neck with the trail of kisses. I gulp, I know where she is going after this.

‘Ring! Ring! Ring!’

“T-taetae, let me answer the call, please?” I said with my heavy breath and cupped her face.

She looks straight into my eyes, her eyes showing her lust and desire, it feels like she is going to eat me alive with it, in this kind of situation, I know it it seems kind of impossible to stop her.

“Can we continue it after that?” She replied while tucking my hair on my ears.

I giggle softly, “Of course,” I paused and move my lips closer to her ear, “you have me tonight.”

She claimed my lips for a second and smiled, “Okay, answer it.”

I smiled back and took my phone with my right hand on the small table beside our bed. Im shocked as I saw the contact name that shows on the screen, but a second later I cant help to smile wide.

“Hello?” I said cheerfully.

“Hello.” He replied and chuckle softly.

I look at my husband, she frowned and curious about the person on the call.

“I miss you, princess.” He said softly, I know he is smiling there.

“I miss you too, I miss you-ahh!”

I moaned unconsciously due to her sudden attack, yes, she attacks me again, she hide her face on the crook of my neck and bit my skin gently with her teeth.

“Who is that? Why did you say miss?” She whispered and bit my ear lobe ily.

“He is..”

“Baby? Are you okay?" He asked.

“Yes, i-it just.. nghh..”

Her hand started to move wildly on my body, ed my pajamas and her lips doesnt want to stop to explore every inch my skin. She makes me weak, again, even I cant hold my phone anymore and drop it accidentally on my pillow.

“Hello?” I still can hear his voice because it dropped beside my ear.

Her hand started to rub my stomach and the other is holding my cheek lovingly.

“Who is he?” She said in very low voice and planted a soft kiss on the corner of my lips, “Should I give you a punishment?” She smirked. Oh my, even her smirk looks so y right now, not to mention her lustful voice, it is never fail to burn me.

“T-tae.. ahh.”

God, please stop her hands for awhile on my body, the call is still connected.

“Dont moan, I dont want him hear it.” She whispered again, rub her nose on my ear.

“Sweetheart, what is Taeyeon doing to you?” His voice sounds worried.

“Tell me, who is he?” She hides her face on my neck again, she moves her nose purposely on my skin to tickle me with her warm breath.

“H-he is..” I paused, “Daddy.”

She lifted up her head immediately and stare at me without blinking.

“Daddy?!” She said without voice and got up from on top of me and sit like a statue on our bed. I just nodded slightly and she took my phone and turn the speaker on to make us can hear his voice together.

“Hello, d-daddy.” She said while smiling awkwardly.

“Yah, Kim Taeyeon! What are you doing to my precious daughter huh?!”

She moved her phone away from our ears spontaneously due to daddy’s voice.

“Err.. I-I..” She stares at me, her eyes said ‘What I have to say?’. I shook my head rapidly.

“Taeyeon! You are not hurting her, right?”

His voice sounds so scary, it is obvious, because im the youngest in my family, he treats me like a princess, I remember when the first time I told her that im into girl, he doesnt mad and smile warmly to me, he is an open-minded person, my happiness is his priority, he gave his blessing to our wedding and accept Taeyeon like her own daughter, I think he is the best daddy in the world.

“No no, of course not, daddy. I was massaging her, yes massaging.” She chuckles nervously.

“Ah just massage? I thought you two in the middle of ‘something’.” He said with teasing tone and chuckles loudly.

We exchanged gaze and close our eyes and sigh in the same time, we got caught.

“How are you, dad? How is America?” She smiled awkwardly again, tries to change the topic, but it was still sounds so strange.

“Everything is great.” He answered. “How about you two?”

“W-we are fine, completely fine.” She stares at me and smiled.

“It is good,” He paused, “oh I almost forget, I will go to Korea soon.”

“Really?!” I said excitedly.

“I know you two are so busy, never visit me.”

“Sorry, dad.” We said in unison.

“It is okay, since I also have some businesses there, work stuff.” He replied calmly, I can imagine he is smiling there.

“When will you go, dad?” I asked curiously.

“We will pick you up in the airport.” My hubby added.

“Tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.” He chuckles softly.

“Ahh okay, dont forget to inform us when you come, daddy.” I said.

“Oh, I miss Jessica too. How is she?”

Silence.

“S-she is fine.” I smiled even though he cant see me.

My husband glanced at me, it seems she tries to read everything with my eyes.

“She didnt talk much when the last time I saw her in your wedding and you did in her wedding.” He sighed, “Are you two fine?”

I gulped, I stare at my husband carefully, I dont know why im afraid of her reaction. I think, this is the time, the time she will know everything.

“Ofcourse, we are fine, dad.” I answered normally, like nothing happened.

“That is good, I thought something happened to you two, because she is like my own daughter too, even if Yoo-”

“Dad!” I said unconsciously, my instinct was telling me to interrupt her words. I think, im still not ready yet. But, until when I have to keep all these? I cant, I cant keep these any longer.

“Yes, honey?”

“Here is late, Im so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter