Daily

Roller Coaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Your cooking skill has improved so much.” Taeyeon is backhugging her wife. She shuts her eyes and landed her chin on Tiffany’s shoulder.

“Really?” Tiffany turned her head to kiss Taeyeon’s cheek.

“Yeah.” Taeyeon hugs Tiffany tightly and gave Tiffany many kisses on her cheek.

“Hey, just wait there. It will take forever if you still here and bother me.” Tiffany chuckles.

“Can I help you?” Taeyeon asked sweetly.

“No.” Tiffany replied immediately.

“Why?” Taeyeon whines.

Tiffany turned around her body to face her husband, she wraps around her arms on Taeyeon’s neck and smiling warmly.

“You slept only two hours and you have to go work again in this morning.” Tiffany said in concern.

“But I want to help you.” Taeyeon wraps her arms on Tiffany’s waist to make their bodies get closer.

“You dont have to. Just wait there, okay?”

“Uhm, okay. But..”

“Morning kiss?” Tiffany giggles, she knows her husband so well.

Taeyeon just nodded like a kid and smiling happily, she closed her eyes tightly and waiting Tiffany to kiss her. Tiffany giggles again as she saw her cute husband’s action.

“Why? Dont you want to kiss me?” Taeyeon opened her eyes and pouting.

“Hmm.” Tiffany frowned, she acted like she was thinking so hard.

Taeyeon gave her puppy eyes. It makes Tiffany smiled widely.

“Why are you so cute?” Tiffany gave a peck on Taeyeon’s lips.

“Im cute and you are beautiful.” Taeyeon landed her lips on Tiffany lips, she moves her lips slowly and softly, Tiffany pulled Taeyeon's neck and moves in sync, her eyes closed tightly.

“Im addicted to you.” Taeyeon smiled after broke their kiss.

“I dont mind being your drugs forever.” Tiffany replied with her husky voice.

Taeyeon caresses Tiffany’s face softly, she admires her wife’s goddess face.

“Wait there, I have to finish this, hubby.” Tiffany pokes Taeyeon’s nose.

“Okay, wifey.” Taeyeon gave her last peck on her lips.

***

“Taetae.”

“Yes?”

“Can we have lunch together this afternoon?” Tiffany asks while fixing Taeyeon’s blazer, They have done their breakfast in this morning.

“Im sorry, baby.” Taeyeon lowered her head.

“Oh, it is okay.” Tiffany smiled, she tries to hide her disappointment.

“Im sorry, I have so many-”

“I said it is okay, Taetae.” Tiffany interrupted her words and smiled again.

“I will make it up to you.” Taeyeon grabbed Tiffany’s hand tightly.

“Please dont skip your lunch, okay?” Tiffany reminds her.

Taeyeon nodded and smiled.

“You too, take a rest if you feel tired. Dont force yourself.”

“Im the one who should be talking like that.” Tiffany giggles.

“No, you are overworked lately.”

“Okay okay.” Tiffany finally nodded and smiled.

Taeyeon always worrying about Tiffany’s condition, but Tiffany’s passion as designer is unstoppable, she loves her job so much, but too much for Taeyeon, she always thinking that Tiffany loves her job more than she loves herself, actually it seems true, but she couldnt deny that it made her become a great designer.

“You have to love yourself more.” Taeyeon placed her hands on Tiffany's shoulder.

“How many times do you say that, Taetae?” Tiffany giggles.

“It seems you dont love yourself.” Taeyeon pouted.

“You come home late, you do your job at home, you get lack of sleep, are you love yourself?” Tiffany asks while smiling.

Oh, that is true. Taeyeon seems didnt love herself too.

“Im not, because I love you.” Taeyeon smiled widely.

“I dont have to love myself then, because I have you to love me.”

Taeyeon chuckles softly as she heard her wife’s answer.

“I have you to love me too.” Taeyeon said.

“No, you cant copy my answer.” Tiffany pouted.

“Why? It was up to me.” Taeyeon chuckled again.

“We have each other to love ourselves.” Tiffany smiled and Taeyeon nodded.

“Dont skip your lunch too, okay?” Taeyeon warned.

“What will you do if I forget my lunch?” Tiffany asked curiously.

“I will fly to your boutique and feed you.”

“Oh you cant do that, you are extremely busy, Mrs. Kim.” Tiffany sticks her tongue out.

“Ugh, you are right.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter