Stranger

Roller Coaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-TWO YEARS AGO-

Tiffany’s POV

“Princess, until when you let yourself like this? It’s been two week.” My dad said with his calm tone while my hair gently.

Im just lying on my bed lifeless and powerless, since the day she left me, I dont feel like im alive, it feels like she brought my soul away with her.

“It is still hurt.”

No matter how much I try to hold my tears, I always fail even if im tired of it. I took a deep breath and sighed. “Help me to forget her, dad.”

“W-wait.. it means you accept..”

“Yes, I accept the engagement.” I said weakly.

She left me, she makes me dying, she hurts me badly, so why am I still standing at the same place? nothing us again, just me alone here. I have to make a step to get out this pain circle. Daddy said that seeing me like this is so heart-breaking for him, he cant see me like this any longer, so he has arranged an engagement for me with his friend's daughter who I never meet even once in my life, I dont know this is right or wrong but I think this is the one and only way to me to forget her.

“I trust her, she will bring your happiness back.” He caresses my cheek lovingly. “I will call them soon to talk about this.”

“Dad.”

“Yes, sweetheart?”

“I accept this engagement, but im not ready to meet her.” I stare at him deeply. “I dont want to exchange rings or something.”

“But how can she helps you to forget her if you dont want to meet her?”

“At least, not for now.” I replied.

“Open your heart slowly for her, she is nice person.” He said while grip my hand tight.

“I will, dad.”

“So, are you accept her as your fiance now?” He asked carefully.

Im not sure she can make me forget her, but at least I let her to try it. I nodded and smiled a little to him. “Yes.”

“They will totally happy to hear this news.” He smiled wide.

“I will go out for awhile dad, I need some fresh air.” I sit on my bed and smiled to him.

“Do you want daddy to accompany you?” He offered.

“No, you have to take a rest, I will be back soon.”

“Okay, be careful.” He smiled while patting my shoulder gently.

***

I dont know why on earth I chose this place, I want to forget her, I really want but I just go back with the place we used to hang out together, we used to talk and walk with intertwined hand in this park, talked about how was our days, talked about us, talked about our love.

Damn, this feeling again. Painful.

I have no idea why my tears can fall so easily like a river on my cheeks, the worst thing again is our memories are replaying as if a movie in my head. I just let myself crying like there is no tomorrow, I cant help it, it just too much painful. I have to hide myself at somewhere before someone notice it.

Somehow, I just want to be alone but I dont want to be lonely.

***

Taeyeon’s POV

I remove my black blazer from my body and fold my white shirt until my elbows, I stepped out from my car to get some fresh air soon. I love to walk in the park alone when my work time ended, to release my stresses due to being in the office whole day, it always succesfully made me feels good and calm, I bring myself to the nearest bench in the corner of the park while staring at the night sky, there is no stars, it is cloudy.

Suddenly I feel my phone is vibrating, received one message.

‘Taeyeonie, are you busy? I miss you.’

I smiled as I read her cute message.

‘Im free and I miss you too.’ I tap send button and sit on the bench in front of me.

I lean my back gently and closed my eyes to feel the quiet atmosphere and cool air, I feel so relieved and relax. Until my phone vibrated again.

‘Come here, I want to hug you.’

I chuckle and reply it.

‘Patient, tomorrow.’

She replied quickly.

‘I cant wait for tomorrow.’

Something has distracted my attention when I was going to reply her message, I heard a weird sound around me, it is girl, and she is crying, but I dont see anyone except myself here, I started to shiver and rub my neck slowly.

“W-who is there?” I asked, raised my voice a bit.

Silence, I dont hear any answer, but I can still hear a girl sobs, so could it be.. a ghost?

“H-hello?” I said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter