Heal

Roller Coaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany’s POV

“Fany? Tiffany?” She brought me back to reality.

“Y-yes?”

She flashed her warm smile, “What are you thinking about?”

“N-no.” I shook my head slightly.

“You were spacing out.” She sits on the side of bed, close to me.

I take a long breath and think for a moment.

“It is cold.”

My heart, It is cold. I feel lost, I feel empty, I feel homeless.

I have no idea how I miss the time when its filled with warmth, the warmth of her love. But everything changed so fast like a blink, truth forces me to bear the reality, the reality that she really left me, she would never come back to me.

No present, obviously no future, for us.

Past, we are just a past.

I should realise, no matter how much I miss it, I cant go back to that time.

“Stupid Kim.” I heard she murmured and get up from the bed so sudden.

I turned my head to locked my eyes on her figure, she still wears her bathrobe and walking towards her wardrobe. She seems busy to look for something there.

“Im sorry, Fany. Wait for awhile.”

She already had a nickname for me, but I dont even know her whole name, I just know her surname, it is Kim.

“Wear this.” She walks in hurry to me and smiled as she sits next to me.

She gave me her warm clothes, I think I know why she did apologise earlier, she thought that im cold because of my half- body, the way she cursed to herself and worriedly stepped to her wardrobe to look for warmth clothes to me it is somehow kind of cute and I cant help to smile a bit.

“Im sorry, I did not realise that you still n-.” She rubs her neck awkwardly.

“Im not .” I denied quickly, I still use my underwear and bra though.

“Half-.”

Okay, I cant deny it.

“Hurry, wear it.” She reminds me.

“You still here. How could I wear it?”

“I close my eyes.” She covers her eyes with her palms innocently.

This ert.

“Yah.” I shout weakly.

“I will not peek!” She still closed her eyes and raised her fingers to make sign ‘V’.

“You really dont want to go, huh?” I nodded slightly in disbelief.

“I turn around my body.” Now she is standing and backfacing me, still covering her eyes with her palms.

Sigh, I think I dont have another option.

“Dont you dare to turn around yourself until I am done.” I warned.

“I am not.”

‘Ring! Ring! Ring!’

“Fany, my phone is ringing.”

“Dont you dare to open your eyes!”

Obviously, I am not done yet.

“But the phone is beside you, I should pick it.” She turned around her body so sudden.

“Yah!” I pulled the blanket immediately and glare at her.

“Chill, my eyes still closed.” She pointed her own eyes.

“Who knows you peek at me!” I uttered.

“I already saw it earlier anyw- akh!”

I threw a pillow to her body as I heard her spontaneous statement, she didnt need to say it though, it is so embarrassing.

“I am sorry.” She pouted.

“Your phone is not ringing again, so go back to your proper position!” I command.

“Yes, Ma’am!” She salutes and turned around her body again.

Dork.

“I am done.” I said a few moments later. The clothes are really warm and comfortable enough to sleep.

But wait, Am I just planning that I will sleep here? In her house? Her room? Her bed? Seriously?

“Finally!” She made long sigh and open her eyes. “That is good on you. You do look cute.” She commented as she saw me wearing her peach sweater.

Somehow I feel embarrassed of her simple compliment, my cheeks’ heat up unconsciously.

“W-what time is it now? I have to go home.” I distract the topic, but I really I have to go home anyway or Daddy will worry about me.

“Just stay here, it is late.” She said calmly.

“But, Dad-”

“I already told him.”

“H-how?”

“She called your phone and I explained everything.” She flashed her warm smile again, “Besides that, there is heavy rain outside, I cant send you home, it is too dangerous.”

I think for awhile and finally nodded for agreement, her explanation is acceptable to me.

“How is your body? Is it getting better?” She asked in concern while fixing the blanket again on me. She stares at me deeply, waiting for my answer.

In her eyes, I can see something that I missed so much these days, something that I thought I would not feel again, her eyes are soft and.. warmth, I feel the warmth again inside me, even if it is not in big amount, it is still warm, I can feel it, it starts to send a strange feeling to the pieces of my broken heart.

“I will bring medicine for you, wait for awhile, okay? I will be back soon.” She smiled and stepping to the door.

I just saw her back silently which will dissapear from my sight soon, I just realised, the way she talks to me earlier, it was same, same with the way she talks with her girlfriend, it sounds soothe and calm.

Sigh, I stare at the ceiling for awhile then close my eyes. But my heart wants to jump out from its place so sudden as I heard the sound of thunderclap from heavy rain outside, it is really loud and scare me.

One second later another thunderclap is shocking me again, at this time everything changed to black, the lamp turned off so sudden, I cant see anything, I hate this kind of situation, I hate being alone in the dark.

“Daddy.” I whispered unconsciously and closing my eyes tight, I use my hands to cover my ears.

My body is trembling and I started to sobbing, I dont know what to do, I cant move, I cant see anything, I dont have anyone beside me, it is totally made me scared. I am curling my body to the side and burying my head on my arms.

I heard the sound of door opened and rush footsteps so sudden, it makes me relieved and opened my eyes slightly, I saw the small light over there, it is closer and closer.

“Fany!”

I sit as I heard her voice, I am still sobbing and my shoulder still shaking, but at least I am glad I am not alone anymore, she came at-

“Are you okay? Are you feeling hurt somewhere?”

She dropped her flashlight and wrap my body with her hug so sudden, I froze and shocked about what happens now, I cant see anything, what I can feel is she holds me tight on her arms.

“Tell me, please.” her voice still sounds worried but soft at the same time.

I cant deny, her voice is made me calm, when she pulled my body on hers and burying my body in her deep embrace, I feel safe and secured.

“I-i am scared.”

“I am here.” She holds me tighter, “You dont need to feel scared anymore.”

She is here, knowing that fact is making me calm, she can give me this feeling without saying it, the feeling that nothing bad will happen, the feeling that everything is going to be fine. It seems true, it feels like I am not scared of anything if she is here, beside me.

“Lie down again, you have to take a rest.” She said while pushing my shoulders gently to the bed, “I am not going to go anywhere.”

Everything comes out from , it sounds so peaceful.

“Can you keep hugging me?” I asked doubtfully, I already asked her to hug me twice today, in our first meeting, I think I am insane.

“Sure.”

She lies herself beside me and I use her arm as my pillow, her other arm is wrapping perfectly on my waist, I dont know that we would do this far, I am shocked to myself, I really dont know, I am really out of my mind.

“Close your eyes and sleep.”

I nodded and burying my face deeper to her chest, snuggling my body to hers. I obviously cant see her because of the darkness, but when I close my eyes, I see her face there, I dont even know that I already remembered we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter