Heart

Roller Coaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

“I dont want to talk about her.”

Suddenly the atmosphere changed due to my cold tone.

“Oh okay, we will not force you to tell us about that, but please throw away your irritated face, okay?” Sunny said while smiling warmly.

“Smile, you looked old with that frown.” Luna added with giggles.

Actually I didnt really know the reason why I am so irritated now, but I think it was not about my friends’ curiosity about my soon-to-be husband, it was because I couldnt get my eyes off to someone over there, I had tried hard to stare at somewhere else but her, but it didnt work, it always ended and locked at her.

“Ahh, I know.” Hyuna said with a smirk plastered on her face.

“K-know what?” I replied with a stutter unconsciously.

“You are a fangirl of her too huh?”

“W-what?”

“She.” Hyuna pointed a girl over there with her eyes.

“Ahh, it is that why you keep your eyes on her.” Luna poked my cheek.

“I see, I see.” Sunny said while chuckles softly.

It was so embarrassing, they caught me, Kwon Yuri, it was your fault.

“It is that why you looked so mad and irritated.” Sunny said with teasing tone.

“We cool if she already had someone, but look at you, you can kill the girl who with her only with your eyes.” Hyuna was laughing.

“I can smell jealousy here.” Luna followed to laugh.

Jealous? was it the real reason why was I like this? She already made a step again with doing nothing, I realised, I couldnt stop it, I couldnt handle it, this is out of my control, this heart felt that she was closer and closer to be my weak spot.

“I have to go back to my boutique now, I have something to do.” I smiled a bit while pretending to check my phone. Obviously, I was lying.

“Why you back so soon? You have not eaten yet.” Sunny gripped my hand.

My eyes accidentally fixed on her again, she pinched her nose lovingly, I could consider her as her girlfriend, they looked so romantic.

“I really have to go.” I said with a forced smile.

“You are not fun, Jess.” Luna said while pouting.

“I am sorry.” I replied truthfully.

“It is okay, we can understand your business.” Hyuna smiled.

“Drive safely okay?” Luna gave me her warm smile.

I smiled back and nodded.

***

‘Knock! Knock!’

That person opened my room’s door slightly, I was still focusing to my job.

“Good evening, Ms. Jung.”

I turned my head to someone who came out from the door. I stopped my business fro awhile when I recognised her voice.

“Why are you here?” I said coldly while continuing checking the dress in front of me. I didnt want to staring at her face, somehow it made me remember about what happened this afternoon.

“To pick you up.”

“It is still 4pm.”

“I miss you.”

I stopped move my hands for a moment again due to her words, even my mind kept saying that was just stupid confession, but my heart said different, it was beating rapidly.

“You are too early.” I tried to ignore her presence with kept myself busy with my dress collection in my own room in my boutique.

“I will wait you.” She said while placed herself on the couch which not so far away from me.

I didnt reply her words and continuing my job, I tried to pretend that she is not here, but I couldnt, I still stole glances at her secretly with the corner of my eyes.

Why she did not talk anything? Usually she always annoying me with her question or silly action, but she did not do that, she was just sitting calmly while busy with her phone. Oh I knew, maybe she was texting with her girlfriend, it was obvious, she was smiling like crazy while reading it.

“Sica? What happened? Why you throw your design book like that?” She asked so sudden when I put my design book on the table harshly. I did not know why I dont like when she was ignoring me, moreover because something on her phone.

“I did not throw it.”

“You did.” She got up from the couch and walking towards me, I smiled secretly because of that. “You need help?”

“No.” I replied shortly.

“I am here if you need something.” She said warmly.

“Dont care about me, just sit and texting with your girlfriend again.” I said in annoyed tone.

“It is my responsibility to-”

“Stop doing your responsibilities!” I raised my voice a bit.

I hate it, I hate it when she does something to me just because her responsibilities, somehow it hurts me so bad.

“Why?” She replied in low voice.

“I cant take it.”

“Why?”

“I just cant.”

“Give me a reason.” She kept her eyes on mine.

“It doesnt from your own heart.”

I did not have a control anymore to hide it, it just slipped out from my mouth like that, I just want she did all thing to me because her heart said it, not her ing responsibilities.

“So far, did you do this with heart?” She asked me.

“W-what?”

“Did you involve your heart to this relationship?”

I did not even know what to say, she cornered me with her questions, I never ever had a plan to include my feeling to this, but my heart betrayed me, my heart mistook her responsibilities, it wanted more than it, it started to be selfish.

“You did not.” She said weakly, I saw her her smile there, but it was not bright, it showed sadness.

“What if I did?” I said so sudden, it made her eyes wide a bit.

“It just a ‘What If’.” She smiled again, not a bright one again.

No, I did, I really did it.

“How about you?” I asked back eventhough I knew maybe she did not feel the same.

“You dont need to know.”

“Why?”

“You just cant.”

“Give me a reason.” It was my time to corner her.

She made a step closer, a step again, a step again, until she was right in front of me, I couldnt move, I froze, she made me like a stone, my height was only in her neck’s level, I could smell her soft yet manly scent from there.

“Jessica.”

“W-what?”

“Can I hug you?”

Silence.

“Just once.”

Silence.

“Yes.” I replied like a whisper, I lost control again, my heart kept betraying me.

She pulled me and wrapped her arms on my body immediately, she holds me tight, I just close my eyes and rest my chin on her shoulder, it felt so warm, it felt lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter