Lunch

Roller Coaster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica’s POV

I stretch my neck to the left and right slightly and leaned my back on my chair, I closed my eyes. I couldnt even finish one of any design since three hours ago, what is wrong with me?

I open my eyes and look at my design paper on the table, oh it is really bad, I cant use this. I crumple that paper and throw it into the trash, I look at the ceiling frustratedly.

I sighed.

I grabbed my phone and unlocked the screen. I smiled as I saw the picture on my screen phone. Picture of she kissed my cheek so sudden and take a picture with my shocked face. Usually I will delete the picture that showing my ugly or weird face, but I dont know, I cant do that to this one, she looks so happy in this picture.

Oh, I realised that I just think about her all the time, I couldnt even make any design since morning. Is this because we fought earlier? It makes me miss her more and cant stop thinking about her.

I look at the time on my phone, it is lunch time. Im curious what is she doing now? Does she miss me? I pressed green button on her phone’s number, I want to hear her voice.

‘Hello?’ I smiled widely as I heard her voice.

“Hello, seobang.”

‘Oh is it you princess?’ She asked, her voice sounds unstable.

“Didnt you see the contact name before you take the call?” I asked.

‘Im sorry, I didnt see it. I have to sign some papers and check the reports.’ She said in guilty tone.

“You seem so busy, I dont want to disturb you, I will end the call.” I said honestly, she seems really busy and didnt focus with the call.

‘No no! I still want to hear your voice. Please keep talking.’ She replied.

“Am I talking to myself?” I giggle.

‘No, I will answer it, princess.’

“I miss you.” I said truthfully.

‘I love you too.’ She replied. Wait? Did I say love?

“I said I miss you, seobang.”

‘Oh sorry, I miss you too.’ She replied immediately.

“You are really busy, dont skip your lunch again.” I said in concern.

‘Hearing your voice is making me full.’ She chuckles.

“At least you have to eat something.” I copied her favourite words, she always says like that to me.

‘Okay okay.’ She chuckles again.

I smiled widely.

‘Princess?’ She called me.

“Yes?”

‘Dont skip your lunch too.’ She said softly.

“It has been a long time since we had lunch together.” I said unconsciously.

Ugh. I shouldnt talk about that, it would make her sad.

‘Im sorry.’ She said in sad tone. See? Im so stupid.

“No, dont mind about my words earlier. Im sorry.” I said immediately.

‘How can I? I cant make you happy.’

“You make me happy seobang, Im sorry, really, dont mind about that.”

‘Hmm.’ I heard her sad tone again.

“Hey, smile, please?”

‘Okay.’ Her voice sounds happy, I can say that she smiles in there.

‘Princess?’ She called me.

“Yes?”

‘I have a meeting now. Im sorry.’

Really? Now? At lunch time?

“Now?” I asked carefully.

‘Yeah, the client is from Japan.’ She explained.

I want to visit her office today but I think I cant, eventhough I can visit her anytime, I dont want to disturb her work, so usually I visit her in break time.

“It is okay, seobang. See you later.” I said cheerfully. I dont want to make her sad.

'See you later, princess." She said happily. It makes me relieved.

“Wait, seobang!”

'Yes?'

"You have to eat something after the meeting" I remind her.

'Okay, princess. I love you.' She giggles.

"I love you too."

We ended the call.

***

I decided to go the cafe that near from my boutique. I want to eat my favourite cake in there, since it has been a long time since the last time I went there.

I chose the table that near the small fountain, hear the sound of the water is making me relax and relieve my stress. I sit calmly and ordered my favourite cake.

“Strawberry creamy cake.”

I heard a familiar voice behind me, I turned around my head to look at that person.

Oh.

She is here.

Who else?

Pink and strawberry addict.

That psycho.

“You?!” She seems shocked as she saw my presence.

I just sighed and turned my head again, I didnt want to see her face any longer.

Why on the earth she chose the table beside me? But I think she didnt know my presence and we are too lazy to move to another table, yeah we decided to stay at our tables, even our chairs are extremely close and we can even smell our perfumes that we use.

***

Tiffany’s POV

“You?!” I said unconsciously.

Oh God, Im bored to meet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter