A Satdium, Battle, And Pathetic Defeat

The Five Dynasties
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 "ALRIGHT IDIOTS LISTEN UP!"

A man with golden eyes and shoulder length bright red hair walks into the training room. Kai, D.O, and I had just arrived and other students were already there. 5 students were following him, one from each kingdom. I recognized the giant towering over the other four, Chanyeol. My heart flipped at the sight of them and I mentally cringed at the memory of me running head on into him. Suho stood in front of Chanyeol his eyes searching the crowd.

“TODAY WE'RE GIVING HER" The red haired guy points at me. "THE CLASS TEST AND IN CASE YOU KNUCKLE HEADS FORGOT I AM HEECHUL" cheers erupt from the crowd of students. Heechul leads us out the practice room. We finally stop when we reach a large clearing. “D.O. STADIUM!” Heechul orders. D.O raises both arms. A stadium, a gigantic stadium, rises from the ground. It’s made of earth and stone and its walls are at least 8 feet tall. A wide door carves it self in front of them and Heechul walks in. After a couple seconds D.O puts his arms down and we follow the rest of the class inside the stadium. All the students filled the benches lining the stadium wall. Two holes spotted the sides of the stadium. Chanyeol and Suho filled them with fire and water. Apart from the five students Heechul brought in they stayed beside Heechul.

"NEWBIE COME HERE" I stop walking to the benches. Realizing that he’s talking tome I jog up to them. I stand beside the five students, surprised and worried because he yelled at me. Did I do something wrong?

"Don't worry Hee Chul is always like that. It's cause he used to be a student and he got the trainer job right after he graduated. He had a lot of friends, so people disrespected him. He yells all the time so people listen."

Chanyeol grins at her sending electric sparks through me.

"Oh, that makes sense." I smile back with a soring heart. A hot guy is talking to me nicely.

“The test, it’s a fight right?” I don’t know for sure but I had a hunch.

"Correct! 50 points to Areum! Do you know how to use your powers?”" he claps softly making my smile turn into a grin.

“Not really.” His grin faltered, his bright eyes darkening.

“CHANYEOL GET OVER HERE!” He wave at me while he walking to the side of the stadium. Leaving me to confused. Why did he turn so serious?

“ALRIGHT LISTEN UP NERDS! THE RULES ARE SIMPLE. TO WIN YOU MUST KNOCK OUT OR SERIOUSLY INJURE YOUR OPPONENT SO THEY CANNOT MOVE! NO ONE INTERRUPTS EXCEPT ME I DONT CARE IF YOUR SIBLING, FRIEND, OR LOVER IS BLEEDING I WILL KICK YOU SO HARD YOU’LL TURN HUMAN" laughter erupts through the benches. I spot my three siblings, Kai and D.O. cheering.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter