New Friends

The Five Dynasties
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Idris academy is beautiful inside and out. Every hall has chandeliers lighting them, the chandeliers are made of glass so when the light shone through it made rainbows flicker through them. The views from the large fancy windows is gorgeous, some show the sparkling lake on one side of the school ground. Others show views of the forested side of the school grounds. A few windows reveal Rocky Mountains. The lobby's ceiling had 6 sections she guessed stood for the 5 kingdoms and the extra one was for the academy, the section I assume represents the sea dynasty has purple and blue tiles that create little wave. The scorch section has orange and red tiles and little flecks of gold tiles creating a flame design. The soul section is black with flecks of colors everywhere making screaming souls appear. The terra section has green and brown tiles that made up a forest. The sky section swirls with white and grey tiles that swirl into little floating clouds. The academy’s section is silver with words written elegantly all over it. The floor, stairs, railings, all of it is white quartz flecked with silver. The walls are white too and the normal ceilings are grey. There are 5 pools all varying in sizes and Lay said there are 5 more outside. There are 4 gyms and 3 practice rooms. The practice rooms are huge, bigger than the lobby, and had even higher glass ceilings that could be opened slightly. The walls are glass too and could also be opened. The floor is grass with two stone pits in the middle. Lay said one is filled with water and the other is lit on fire when the practice room is being used. I only got to see the practice room that is used by the strongest students. Lay explained that if a student can spar and either tie or win against a few select students they could join the high rank class and us this practice room. Everyone wants to be in the high rank class. He also told me why that sky guy called Kai a traitor. He called Kai a traitor and treated him badly even though he is a pure blood because his mother had an affair with a soul and had him. They found out when they saw that his powers speed but his hair and eyes are terra. I don't like the way they ranked royals and bullied the scruff bloods and Kai. They haven't done anything yet they are treated like dirt.

There isn't a cafeteria. Lay said students get their lunches from an outside cafe and eat outside, mostly so they don't destroy the beautiful academy. The academy is old, 490 years to be exact it was created by Idris Kim, a sea kingdom pure blood.

"Is Suho related to her?" Lay nods. So that's why he said 'I'm from the Kim family' like it was important. Lay showed her the rest of the school, like the grand library, explaining how the school worked. 

“There are three ranks. Low, mid, and high, creative right?”

I chuckle.

“Anyway, it’s pretty simple. On the first day of school everyone is tested to see which rank of class they belong. The same thing will happen to you. You will be tested to see which class you belong in.”

Great cause the thing I want to do the most is take a test.

“The lower rank consists mostly of scruffbloods and weak normalbloods. Mid rank is the most diverse rank, it’s full of strong scruffs, normal, and weak pure’s. The high rank, which Jaehyun, Jaeyoung, and I are in is mostly purebloods, some strong normals and in my class they’re even s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter