Idris Academy

The Five Dynasties
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is the outside of Idris Academy

-----------------------------------------------

Areum POV

“What’s this place called?” I asked as we walked down the path that leads to the giant school I will be attending until I learn to control my powers.

“Idris Academy, one of the top schools for royals. It’s in the top three, which is amazing for a mixed dynasty school. Usually it’s just one dynasty in one school. Iris Academy is one of the few schools that is filled with students from every kingdom.” Lay informs me. I nod royals are more segregated than I thought.

Idris academy is huge and everything’s grand. It is basically a castle. The grounds are huge and students sit around or play games with each other. I noticed that all people with red, yellow, orange, and other fiery colors are all together and playing a tossing game loudly and those with different shades of brown hair are also all together sitting on a slab of dirt. A small pale boy sat on his own, beautiful flowers spotting the ground around him. Those with white and grey hair stayed together.  Spread across benches. People with black hair, some with highlights, shout and crowd a couple of trees. A couple boys, one with black hair streaked with bright red clambers quickly up a tree. People with blue and green hair laugh and play games hopping in and out of the water.

"That's the scorch dynasty, the delinquents." Jaeyoung points to the noisiest group, the redheads.

"That's the sky dynasty" Jaeyoung points out the white and grey haired group.

"Terra" Lay points this time to the group on the slab. A tan skinny boy had joined the pale one and they were talking, the pale boy reveals a heart shape smile that made her smile.

"That is soul" Lay points to black colored group. That were now staring intently at her, one could mistake their looks for glares but living with Bobby taught her the difference.

"And that's our dynasty, Sea" A smile is plastered on Lay’s face as he pointed to the laughing water dynasty, they are the second loudest after the scorches.

"OH LOOK IT’S THE MISSING GIRL!" Lay and Jaeyoung's grip tighten. I have been missing since birth. I had been mistaken as a human baby and taken to the lower part of Ametria. The boy that shouted has bright white hair and a wild grin paired with cold grey eyes, he’s a sky pureblood. He saunters towards us. He looks like a madman and it’s creeping her out. Thankfully Jaeyoung darts in front of us before he gets too close.

"What did you say?" Jae Hyun's tone is dangerous, so dangerous it sends shivers down my back. "I was telling everyone our beloved missing pure blood daughter is back" I could feel the sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"Jae Hyun stop" my words sto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter