Bloody Times Are Ahead

The Five Dynasties
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

And she lost everything to a cause she begun to hate.

 

 

Areum couldn’t go back to sleep. She didn’t a get a second of sleep, she laid awake in his arms. He didn’t have any bad dreams. He slept peacefully. He looked young, like he hadn’t lived multiple lives. His hair was splayed over his forehead, a mess of grey curls. A smile tugged at her lips as she remembered why he had grey hair and why she had grey hair. When she died, when she was murdered by her own blood, burned to death that was supposed to be the end. She wasn’t supposed to come back to life nor was any of the twelve boys sleeping supposed to. It was the twelve forces that breathed life into her again, that made her heart beat again, that made her eyes flutter open. She was born again, with grey streaks at the end of her hair. In her new life she found the twelve other members, Chanyeol, Suho, Kris, Sehun, Kai, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Lay, Xiumin, Chen, Tao, and Luhan. She brought them together, she told them that the forces were living in each of them. Chanyeol was murdered by her brother, right in front of her eyes. He came back to life, not even an hour later, but his hair had changed it was the same shade of grey as her’s. His eyes turned the colour of the ocean, they still had that spark. The spark that had always been there, in each and every life.

 

“Am I that beautiful?” She started. Her heart dropped in fear and she tensed. But instantly relaxed when she recognized the deep rumbling voice that was Park Chanyeol’s. She scrunches up her face and him.

 

“No you're so ugly I think I'm going into shock.” She retorted. Chanyeol scoffed.

 

“Please, I'm so gorgeous I made you fall for this face every time.” She could help but laugh at the truth of it. He was right. From the curve of his lips, to the set of his jaw, to the freckle on his nose he was the by far the most beautiful creature she had ever laid eyes on. But she would never admit that.

 

“How do you know I didn't fall for your personality?” She raised a brow, moving closer to the smirking boy. It was because she was cold, she liked to think, not because it was Chanyeol.

 

“My drop dead gorgeous face lured you in, and my amazingly interesting personality locked you in. Tell me I'm wrong, I dare you.” He smirked smugly down at her. Twisting a lock of her silky smooth hair in between his fingers. It felt just like it had before. Areum snickered, eyes flicking to somewhere just below his eyes. His eyes widened as Areum drew close, eyes twinkling. She pecked him on the lips and grinned.

 

“You might be right.” She giggled hopping off the bed and bouncing into the bathroom. He watched her go, watched her hair rise and fall, watched her fluid movements, watched her wink as she closed the bathroom door. Something was bothering him though, it had been bothering him ever since he saw Areum on his doorstep. What happened to her?

 

Why wouldn't she tell him? What was so bad that she seemed to crack the second it was brought up? Was she tortured? Yes. Starved? Absolutely. But something worse happened, something very very very bad happened. And Areum wouldn't tell him what exactly happened.

 

He jumped at the sound of someone knocking on his door. Rolling off the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter