A Morning With Their Princess

All My Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Little princess,” A sweet voice coos in my ear I let out an annoyed hum in response, earning a sweet sounding laugh from Dae. He is carrying me; to where I do not know nor do I really care at this point. “We’re back in the hotel in case you were wondering,”

“So much for going home,” I yawn as I tuck myself into Dae’s chest.

“Do want to wash your face and change?”

“Do I have to?” I whine.

“Yes,” Top says firmly, pulling me out of Daesung’s arms and puts me in his bathroom. He disappears for a minute before coming back with a t-shirt and a pair of shorts that I’m guessing belongs to GD by their size. I accept it before shooing him out the door to shower. I sleepily get under the running water, yelping quietly at the burning hot temperature but don’t turn it down. After about two minutes of mindlessly standing there I turn off the water and wrap a warm fluffy towel around myself. Looking in the mirror its as bad as I imagined, with my make running down my face and slightly curly black hair is a tangled mess.

Pulling on the new clothes Top had given me I step out into his bedroom to see him already changed into a set of silk pajamas. I shuffle towards the door sleepily in search of Dae or Youngbae.

“Where do you think you’re going with wet hair?” Top scolds from where he sits on his bed.

“I’m too tired to brush my hair,” I mumble from the hall.

“You silly girl,” He chuckles and lets me continue on.

“Dae oppa! Youngbae oppa!” I call out as I shuffle down the hall for one of my oppas.

“Yes my little princess,” Youngbae says popping his head out of his room, a towel on top of his head.

“Can you brush my hair?” I yawn and rub my eyes.

“Of course, come on in.” He ushers me in and has me sit down on the bed. He is also in his pajamas, sweatpants and a t-shirt. I wait patiently for him to go to his bathroom for his brush. I stay silent as he begins brushing my hair, trying to be gently but with curly hair it can’t really be done. But thankfully it only takes a few minutes for him to work for my curls and have them neatly curling to the base of my back. When he’s done he uses his own towel to dry my hair.

“Thank you oppa,” I say with another yawn as I lay back on the bed.

“No problem. Are you sleeping here?” He asks as he walks over to turn off the light.

“Yes please,” I mumble as I climb under the thick covers. He flips off the light before crawling into bed next to me. Without any hesitation I snuggle into his side, enjoying the warmth his body gives off. In no time I’m finally asleep in a bed for hopefully a decent period of time.

 

****************************

I roll over hopping to find the warmth that I’ve lost. I feel my way across the whole bed to come up empty, making me sit up, confused. The bed is cold, meaning Youngbae must have been gone for a while. Glancing at the bedside clock I see that it’s only 8 in the morning. I crawl out of bed, looking down to realize I must have kicked my shorts off in the middle of the night, but not bothering to find them with the t-shirt going mid thigh. But since it’s kind of chilly I take the small blanket from the foot of the bed and set out to find my oppa.

I find Youngbae’s slippers not far from the bed and slip them on before wandering into the hall. From down the hall I can hear GD’s voice, so I start loudly shuffling toward his voice.

“Oppa,” I call out with a yawn. GD stops talking and I hear him walking. We meet just as I’m about to step out into the main living area. He wraps his arms around me and gives me a warm hug.

“Good morning,” He kisses the top of my head sweetly.

“Oppa, where did everybody go?” I say into his chest still half asleep.

“They had schedules this morning but will be back this afternoon if you want to get some dinner.”

I hum in response.

“Are you hungry now?”

Again I hum.

“I have some guests right now so if you want to go put something more appropriate on you can come eat with us.” He teases.

I perk my head up at his words, both interested in the food and the guests. Glancing around GD I see seven boys seated in the large living room turned around in their spots; Ikon stare at me with wide eyes. Looking past them I find the coffee table filled with food. I spot delicious looking kimbap and rush over.

“Looks yummy!” I say gleefully as I plop down on the floor across from Ikon who are just staring at me.

“Charlie-ah, you should change,” GD says more fatherly this time.

I wave his worry away as I pick up a neatly rolled kimbap, “It’s fine, I have my blanket.” I look after I have already stuffed a piece of kimbap in my mouth and try not to laugh at the still gawking boys. GD rolls his eyes but comes and sits down on the floor next to me.

“Are you guys done staring?” GD nearly growls. The boys look down at their hands nervously but I just laugh.

“What are you boys doing here so early?” I ask as I continue to eat.

“Hyungnim is kind enough let help us out with one of our songs,” B.I explains only giving me a small glance, poor boy is horrified with GD glaring daggers at him. I swat at GD.

“Stop trying to look scary,” I say to him, “You’re far to cute to look mean.”

He cracks a smile at that and has to look away to hide his blush.

“What are you doing here Noona?” Bobby asks a bite awkwardly. The others smack him, a blush crawls across each other their faces.

I laugh, “Not what you naughty boys are thinking. I was too tired to go home and the boys can’t drop me off so I just slept here.”

“Oh sorry,” Bobby bows his head.

“Aigoo, why are you boys so up tight today? You were being all fun and cute last night. Is it because GD oppa is here?” They say nothing; that makes me give my oppa a glare. “What have you done to these poor boys?”

GD just looks confused, “I haven’t done anything to them, I’m always nice to them.”

“Than why do you look so grumpy towards them today?” He just looks away innocently, “Is it because of what I told you?”

“You told him that we let BTS man handle you?” Chanwoo jumps up looking terrified. GD snaps his eyes to the poor boy that spilled a secret.

“Who did what to my Charlie?” GD growls as he stands up as well.

“Hyungnim it’s not what you think!” B.I jumps up to defend his group.

“Oppa,” I try to pull the older man down.

“Don’t oppa me, those little kids did what to you? Why didn’t you tell us? Is that why they didn’t bring you back? I’m not going to let them get away with like that just because you like this !”

“Oppa!” I say firmly; though I only stand at his shoulder he steps back, surprised by my tone. “First of all they didn’t really man handle me, they were just being a little friendly. Second, I’m not covering for them it’s just a problem I solved on my own so I didn’t think it needed to be shared. Third, I’m a big girl who can take care of herself! Four

Please log in to read the full chapter