SM Town

All My Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Special Delivery!” I yell as I basically bust into the studio. With a whole cake in my arms and a bag of drinks hanging on my arm, I stumble sideways into a what feels like a brick wall. Glancing up I see familiar frog like eyes and a warm smile. “Minho oppa!” I beam at the older man.

“Charlie-ya! I was starting to worry, you said you’d be here thirty minutes ago but security told me you had entered the building when you said you would,” He worries as he takes the things out of my hands and sets them on the floor before coming back to give me a once over.

“Oppa, I’m fine, I just ran into Red Velvet and Girl’s Generation on my way and you know how those girls get.”

“Did I hear my Charlie?” Onew yells as he does the same as me, busting into the practice room caring a massive amount of food.

“Omo! Where is she?” Key rushes past Onew to pull me out of Minho’s arms into a warm hug.

“Hi you guys,” I laugh as Onew almost drops his container of chicken to give me a quick side hug before placing it on the floor with the rest of the food.

“So,” Key gives me an ear to ear grin that makes me nervous.

“So,” I echo.

“About that interview of yours.” I automatically sink to the ground to curl into a ball to hide my face for the on coming teasing. As I expected the boys are giggling like little girls as they poke at me. “Come on Charlie, we are just teasing.”

“Just leave me alone,” I grumble.

“It’s cute, you should have seen Kyungsoo’s reaction to it, it was precious.”

I cover my ears, “I don’t want to hear about it!”

Even with my hands over my ears I can hear Key’s teasing, “Lay was over the moon, he wouldn’t stop bragging to everyone that he is 3rd on your list. What I’m dying to know is who is number 1?”

I groan, “Like I said in the interview, absolutely not.”

“Hyung, leave her alone,” Minho comes to my defense. “Unless you want to eat lunch with a cranky Charlie.” Key pouts and sinks to the floor next to me but says nothing else.

“Thank you oppa.” I sit up.

He pats my head, “Your welcome, now,” He gives me a sly grin, “about your bias list.”

Collapsing back on the ground I let out another groan, “Where is Jonghyun oppa? He isn’t this mean to me.”

“Him and Taemin will be back in a few minutes, you can start eating,” Onew says as he pulls me back up into a sitting position.

“No, I can wait.” I say as I shed my winter jacket and put my boots by the door.

They nod and start talking about some of their chorography, allowing me to zone out. My eyes scan the familiar dance room, the cloud wall that I’ve seen a million times on my computer and now at least a dozen times in real life. Coming to SM has become a common thing in my life after I started becoming friends with Girl’s Generation, helping branch out and become close friends with other SM artists. It has only been a week since my interview with Woobin was released to the public and lets just say, the idols reacted a lot more then the fans. They blew up my phone with questions like, am I alright, who is your number one bias, why wasn’t I on your list, am I your number one bias?

 It has been a media storm, so leaving my apartment has not been possible the last week so I’ve been spending a massive amount of time with my big bang oppas, which has been amazing. But all my other friends have been feeling jealous since manager Unni wouldn’t let anyone, other than Ikon, come into the building. So I’m going to be going to each company this next week to make up for lost time, SM being my first stop since Taemin has basically been harassing me to do so.

I’m brought out of my thought by the door busting open yet again, revealing not only a grin Taemin and Jonghyun but a loud group of yelling boys. No, I think, please don’t be who I think it is, please don’t be who I think it is.

, it is who I think it is. I curl into a ball, not mentally prepared for any of this. In just leggings, an over sized sweatshirt, and tall Christmas socks I’m definitely not dressed to see them. I regret not putting on makeup this morning and not properly doing my hair instead of letting it become a slightly cute crazy mess of curls.

“Who’s hungry?” Jonghyun yells. My face is buried in my arms so I can’t see all of them but their distinct voices echo threw the practice room as they rush in. The footsteps stop a few feet away from me. “What happened?”

“I think we broke her,” Minho laughs.

“Charlie-ya!” A familiar sweet voice calls happily.

“Lay oppa?” I mumble

Please log in to read the full chapter