Scatter

All My Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Scatter!” Taemin yells as he throws a box of cookies at the men by the door, making them all back away. There is a mess of boys jumping to their feet and running all charging the door to escape. I’m being pulled to my feet before I know it and dragged along with the group, a warm hand latched on to mine. I blindly follow the hand pulling me out of them room and down the hall with the rest of the laughing boys.

“Get back here you little s!” Heechul yells after us.

Kangin joins in on the yelling, “Give us our princess back!”

“Princess?” Baekhyun questions ahead, looking back and grimacing when he sees me being dragged along. “This way!” He turns a corner, only a few follow, others continue or turn the opposite direction. We turn down a few more halls before hiding in a dark practice room. We all collapse on the floor, Baekhyun and Chanyeol completely breathless, I look to see who is still holding my hand and almost scream. Xiumin is laying flat on his back, his chest heaving from running for dear life, our hands still hold tightly together, “Hyung,” Baekhyun whines, “Why did you bring the princess along? Now we are going to get in even more trouble.”

“It was an accident, I’m sorry you got dragged into this,” Xiumin automatically apologizes.

“I’m happy she did,” Chanyeol beams at me. “Now we get to hang out with the princess!”

“More like hide out,” Chen adds in as he slips in the door, making sure to lock it.

Baekhyun pouts, “Are they really mad?”

Chen scoffs, “They walked in on you laying on top of Charlie-ssi, and then we ran away with her, they are pissed.”

“Just Charlie,” I pipe in, earning every eye in the room.

“Then call us oppa,” Xiumin gives me that handsome grin again and I find myself blushing, blushing hard enough to be seen even with my tan skin.

“Omo, what did you do? She’s blushing!” Baekhyun scrambles to all fours and crawls over to us with Chanyeol not far behind.

“Don’t stare like that,” I mumble as I try to cover my face with one hand, not yet willing to take my other one away from Xiumin.

“You’re so pretty,” Baekhyun flirts when he reaches my feet.

Xiumin pushes the younger back with his foot, “If you keep up that up she is going to think you are a ert.”

“Too bad I already do,” I tease the puppy like boy.

Our playfulness is cut off by a knock on the door, the one way mirror hiding us from the people on the other side. Outside we can see a few more of the members panicking to open the locked door, frantically glancing both ways for anyone that could be coming. Chen unlocks the door, allowing Kyungsoo and Kai to come tumbling in.

“Quickly, close and lock it!” Kai commands, Chen obeys, part of super junior runs by a moment later. The two new comers are almost hyperventilating.

“Are you alright?” I ask worried that they might be hurt or something because of me.

“Princess?” Kai looks up surprised to see me there and even more surprised to see me holding hands with his hyung. Kyungsoo eyes follow Kai’s right away, frowning at the sight but he quickly shakes it off when he sees me staring.

“Hi,” I give him a small smile.

“So it was you guys who kidnapped her!” Kai accuses.

“We didn’t really kidnapped her,” Baekhyun tries to defend himself.

“Lets not fight, we’ll need each other if we don’t want to die,” Being the oldest in the room Xiumin tires to calm the situation.

“What do we do now?” Chen asks.

Please log in to read the full chapter