More Knights

All My Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Where are we going?” I ask as B.I and Bobby put me in the back seat of the car before climbing into the front. My morning with the boys had been amazingly filled with laughs, dancing, and random . After the other boys excused themselves to do personal things these two boys thought it would be fun to get some lunch, but we need to pick someone up first. I agree, with nothing better to do today and not wanting to lay around the hotel room all day. We pull into a tall gated area, that I’m guessing is for idols or other rich people. I can’t tell where we are from the outside of the tall building. B.I bravely grabs my hand and leads me inside, following closely behind Bobby.

As we walk through the building I begin to realize that we must be in the middle of a reality show recording or something. But the farther we walk in and the more people I see it clicks in my head.

“Show me the money?” I say out loud, B.I looks back at me and smiles.

 They brought me to the set of SMTM. I’m suddenly much more appreciative of Jinhwan’s baggy clothing and GD’s hoodie, blending me in with all of the rappers and crew. We weave through halls until Bobby seems to find who he has been looking for.

“Hyung!” Bobby says excitedly. I look past him to see another idol. Block B’s Zico is at the end of the hall with a smile that makes his eyes disappear. I find myself blushing at the cute sight, and soon struggle to hide my face as we get to him.

“Took you long enough!” The older scolds.

“Sorry, we had practice this morning.” Bobby bows a little.

“Aish, I’m just kidding.” Zico looks past Bobby to wave to B.I before looking down at me. He just stares at me for a moment, “Come in here for a minute, I need to talk to someone then we can go.” He waves us into a small room with a small couch and a chair. B.I pulls me to the couch with him while Bobby pouts in the chair. “Here he comes.”

“Zico,” Another familiar voice calls and I feel like I’m going to cry from anxiety and joy. Jay Park wanders into the room giving each of his dongseangs a nod in acknowledgement before, just like Zico, his eyes stop on me. He his head as a y smirk crosses his face. “Who’s the little cutie in the corner?” Jay asks as he comes over and pulls my hood and hat off. I stare at him with big eyes as I try not to blush at his closeness.

“So it is a girl!” Zico comes over and smiles down at me as well.

“Don’t crowd her Hyungs!” B.I says as he tries to get them away from me with no luck.

“What’s your name precious?” Jay asks with that sweet voice of his.

“Charlie.”

I’m taken by surprise when he speaks to me in English, “Are you from America?”

“Yea, I came here a few months ago.”

“How did a pretty girl like you end up with these idiots? How old are you?” He questions continue.

“We met threw a common friend and I was born in 1994.”

“1994?” He repeats. I nod, “I guess I’m your oppa, Charlie-ah.”

“So cute!” Zico says next to Jay, both are leaning too close for comfort for a first meeting. “I’m your oppa too Charlie-ah.”

“It’s princess actually,” Bobby corrects with a smirk in my direction. I roll my eyes at the boy.

“Princess? I think it fits a girl as cute as you,” Zico coos.

“I’m not really the type for nicknames like that but for you,” Jay winks at me, “I think I can make an exception. As long as I can be your prince.” His teasing is driving me crazy as blush crosses my face.

B.I thankfully responds for me, “She already has prince!”

Zico scoffs, “Is it one of you fools?”

“No,” Bobby says with his head high, “We are her knights.”

“Than who is her prince?”

“Big bang,” I answer shyly.

“Really?” Zico seems impressed but I can tell Jay is questioning it.

“Yea we picked her up from their hotel room this morning.” Bobby nods his head.

“That’s impressive,” Jay looks at me with wide eyes, “I can see why they would want a princess like you.”

“Hyung, you’re being creepy,” B.I says trying to sound tough but it doesn’t really work, only earning a glare from Jay.

“Well fine, since I can not be her prince, I guess I can settle as a knight.”

Zico smiles big at me, “I want to be one too!”

“If you guys back up we will accept you into our knighthood!” Bobby says, obviously not enjoying their closeness to me. When they both lean away I feel as if I’m having a heart attack.

“Aigoo, that was way too close for a first meeting, you got her all flustered.” B.I says with a glare at his hyungs.

“I tend to have that affect on people,” Jay laughs.

“Zico Hyung, are you coming to lunch with us or not?” Bobby asks as he stands up, B.I and I following suit.

“So impatient, I’m waiting for Loco Hyung too.”

“Loco?” I accidently say out loud. All of the guys look at me surprised.

“H

Please log in to read the full chapter