Exposed

All My Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

A few days later

 

“Hold on a minute!” Seungri stops in the doorway, making me run into him and GD into me. He turns around still staring down at his phone, “Noona says not to leave and to turn on the TV.” I look over my shoulder at my other oppas who just looked annoyed by this demand.

“Did she say what this is about?” I ask as GD pulls me back to the living room of his apartment, plopping down on the couch with me in his lap.

Seungri shakes his head as he grabs the remote off the coffee table and turns the TV on. He flips through a few channels stopping only when we all see a picture of Seungri and I getting out of his car on a gossip channel. Seungri drops the remote and the room goes silent, all our attention on the words coming out of the pretty reporters mouth.

“Though not much is known,” The reporter continues, “Fans are buzzing about this new girl who has been seen with not only Seungri of Big Bang but with all of the other members as well.” More pictures of me with the other members flash on screen, mostly of us in parking lots or restaurants. GD’s grip around my waist tightens as I look to him, anxiety of what is to come.

“What now Oppa?” I ask as I burrow myself into his chest.

“We have to wait till Noona gets here to decide what we should do.”

“Am I going to get you guys in trouble?” I ask nervously.

GD smiles sweetly at me, “Don’t worry love, no one is getting in trouble.”

Suddenly the door busts open and Unni barges in, “She is in a whole lot of trouble.” I tense at her words, worrying how furious she must be with me but the apologetic look in her eyes tells me I’m not in trouble with her. “They are finding you in more and more pictures with other groups and the fans are all freaking out.”

I can’t help but ask, “Are they mad freaking out or curious freaking out?”

“I’m not sure yet, I’m hoping your magic persuasion potion will work on them too.”

“So are you going to take her public?” Daesung ask, worry obvious is his eyes.

“What do you mean public? She isn’t an idol,” Top snaps, he pauses for a minute as he tries to control his anger, something I’ve never seen. “Can’t we just ignore this? Charlie does not need to become some scandal.”

“It’s not that easy,” Unni says calmly, trying her best to keep everyone from freaking out. I look around at everyone’s angry or irritated face, feeling guilty for causing this trouble. I stand up and bow deeply, unable to ignore the tight feeling in my chest.

“I’m really sorry!” I say in a small voice, still staring at the ground. “I didn’t mean to be a bother. Please don’t be mad at me.”

Youngbae comes over to me and hugs me tight, “We aren’t mad at you. Don’t you ever think that,” He leans back as he scolds me like a father.

“He’s right, little one,” Top pulls me down to where he is sitting on the other couch. “We would never be mad at you. This is not your fault, it is ours for not being able to protect you properly. Now the media is going to make a giant mess of things. We should be the ones that are sorry.”

“We should be asking you this,” Unni sits on the other side of me. “Do you want to go public, or do you want to ignore it like Top says?”

“I don’t know, I trust you Unni, this is your field, whatever you think is best.”

She takes a deep breath as she thinks it over, scanning each man’s face before saying, “I think you should go public.”

“What?” The five men pop up out of their seats and glare down at their noona.

“Will you calm down?” She snaps at them.

“Noona, you can’t be serious,” GD nearly growls.

“You guys,” I say firmly, “I want to hear why she thinks that, so could you please calm down?” They all huff and grumble but settle back down in their seats.

“I think you should go public because it will snip their curiosity in the but. If we continue to hide you, they aren’t going to just give up, they’re going to keep digging and digging until they find you. Also,” She looks to the boys, “if she were to become public you wouldn’t have to sneak around with each other anymore. You could post pictures of her, talk about her in interviews. No more having to go to the same private restaurants, you could go anywhere you wanted together.”

Top scoffs, “Charlie will also become a target of fan hate. She won’t be able to walk out in public without being mobbed. How do you not understand that her going public means her becoming like us, trapped in our apartments or venues?”

“Hyung I think you’re exaggerating, plus you’re scaring Charlie,” Seungri reaches around Top to place a hand on my thigh.

“She has the right to know what is going to happen,” Top snaps back.

“You could say it in a nicer way at least, this is a lot to deal with,” The two glare at each other.

“He’s right,” I say bringing everyone’s attention to me. “But I’m still going to trust Unni on this, I’ll

Please log in to read the full chapter