The Things I Do For You

All My Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

This is for the armies following me! I probably spelled something wrong but I’m tired so if something is really wrong please tell me and I’ll deal with it later. Enjoy and good night! And if anyone is curious, the story about going to the concert is true! Al

This is a horrible idea, I think to myself standing outside the new Bighit building, a duffle bag hanging off my shoulder. But I force my feet forward until I’m wandering the halls in search of one of the occupied practice rooms. It doesn’t take very long to find the noisy group of boys jumping around eagerly, barely trying to dance but they do the foot steps perfectly based on muscle memory at this point. I standing in the doorway doing the foot motions I know to the crazy baepsae dance. As the end comes closer the loser of rock paper scissors should be stepping forward to do their punishment dance. It’s Jungkook who looks about ready to bust out his normal silly dance when he notices me and beams. It only takes him a second to rush over to me and pull me into the center of the dance circle and begins spinning me around.

I can’t help but laugh as the giant boy spins me until his legs can’t hold him up anymore and topples to the ground, pulling me with him. We are dying while the others try to pull us a part. The young man and I both reluctantly release each other, allowing me to greet al the others.

“Good to see you found your way okay,” Namjoon gives me a strong hug.

“How are you feeling after your first performance?” Hobi wonders.

“My first performance? Who the hell cares about that? You guys are going to the Billboard Awards this week! That is freaking amazing!” I beam at them. The group of boys blush. “I wish I could go with to support you guys!”

Jimin gives me the biggest smile I’ve ever seen on his pretty face, “Can you?”

I shouldn’t have said that, now all of them are doing it, “You guys I have work, I’m sorry for even suggesting it.”

“Noona, don’t apologize, we completely understand. But don’t you ever want to go back to America? Even to visit?” Tae plops down on the floor next to me.

“Sure, there are a few places I would like to return to but I’m in no rush to go back. I have everything I need here. Next tour I’ll tag along for a few concerts, I’ll show you some great places I’ve been.”

Yoongi my head, “I can’t wait.”

“So Joonie, have you thought about what you are going to say during your acceptance speech?”

The leader shrugs, “How can you be so sure we will need one? We are up against some great artists.”

I scoff, “You are kidding right? Have you looked at the polls? You guys are killing it! Yes you are up against some great artists but you are great too you know. You guys have worked so hard, it’s time the other side of the world started realizing it.”

“Our princess is so sweet,” Jin basically throws himself at me, forcing my back on to my back with the older on top.

“Hyung get off,” Jimin whines.

“I thought we were dancing?” Hobi gently kicks the older, who now has his arms wrapped around me in strong hug.

He mumbles a quiet thank you before attempting to move away but I pull him back into a just as tight hug. The others are confused by our sudden very lovey behavior but when Jin and I stand up they seem to brush it off. I roll my shoulders and stretch a bit, “What are we doing first?”

“Well you seem to be a fan up baepsae, should we try that first?” Kookie offers with a sly smirk.

“Yes! I make no promises that I will do it well this first round. Who should I copy?”

They hum but Hobi asks, “Who do you want to follow?”

“I usually copy Kookie,” I point to the youngest who is smirking even more, making me almost regret my honesty.

“Great! Come on Noona! Hyung! Start the song!” He grabs my hand and drags me to his starting place.

“Shouldn’t we break it down a bit for her first?” Joonie suggests.

“Let’s just jump in and see what she knows first, than we can go back and correct what we need to fix,” Hobi counters.

“It’ll be fine Joonie, I got this,” I mostly lie.

The boys look a bit uncertain but play the music nonetheless. I stand in Jungkook’s shadow at first, confused on exactly we are doing that but the minute we begin I’m being twirled in front, staring myself down in the mirror. So I try to focus on the moves and less on where I should be headed, with Kookie behind me I can’t really follow him. The boy just pulls me along by my hips, or waist, or just my belt loop, to say it was driving me insane wouldn’t do my feelings justice. I kick my legs up, expecting Kookie to stay a few feet behind me so he could do the moves himself but instead he is at most a foot away, as if he is just there to watch and me around.

I try to distance myself from the boy a bit, swinging around with the others, purposefully going the wrong direction but he is always there pulling me back. God this kid is driving me crazy. Though it would be a lie to say I’m not enjoying it. His eyes scan every inch of me during body rolls and hip s, half way through the song someone stops it. We all freeze to see Yoongi standing by the speakers with a scowl on his face.

“Jungkook if you aren’t dancing you are out, Charlie can just dance in your place,” The older man decides.

“But Hyung.”

“Out!” Jungkook pouts but goes to sit on the floor facing us, Yoongi starts the song over and I find myself back where we began. I’m spinning around on my own this time, bouncing around, waving my legs like an idiot but Kookie seems to be enjoying it. I even catch the others staring during my little dance with Hobi and Jimin, hoping and praying I can do it half as well as Kookie, going from cute little bunny hop to hip s without much in between.

Tae whistles and yells encouraging words, I send a wink his way. Being his normal r

Please log in to read the full chapter