Too Many Wake Up Calls

All My Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

Two months have passed since I have moved to Korea and became, basically, best friends with Big Bang, a sentence I never thought I’d say. In that time, even with their busy schedules, we have become strangely close; along with CEO ahjusshi, who insisted on meeting me when he found out I have been sneaking in and out of his company. He is always nice to me when I see him, though whether he’s doing it because he actually likes me or because all of big bang would throw a fit if he wasn’t, is beyond me. Their protectiveness towards me threw both manager unni and I off at first but we grew use to it after awhile. Unni actually started using it to her advantage much to my displeasure, by convincing the guys to go to events without a fight, promising them free time and with just that fact that I would be there seem to always work.

Which is how I ended up standing on the curb in front of my work at 7 a.m. in the cold. Without even a jacket I look like an idiot standing there in ripped black skinny jeans and skimpy black tank top. When a familiar car pulls up I wanna scream in happiness as I jump into the cars warmth. Unni is driving with her pretty face in a deep frown at the sight of me.

I glare back, “Don’t judge me. I’m tired and reek of alcohol, can we please make this a fast as possible.”

She sighs, “I’m sorry, it’s just so different from your personality and the guys are being particularly difficult this morning. They are still pretty upset with what happened last week and with their schedules being so busy they haven’t gotten their dose of Charlie in a while.” She teases at the end but I know how stressed she really is and my irritation fades away. All of the guys’ apartments had been broken into last week and a couple things were stolen so they decided to just stay at a hotel for awhile, not wanting to go to a violated home. We arrive at their very fancy hotel, using the garage to avoid the fans that are waiting outside.

Unni is staring at me again when we are in the elevator, “You just look so much older, I can barely tell it’s you.” I roll my eyes at her, but at the same time I completely understand. My normally rounder child like face is contorted and to look more mature; I used eyeliner to make my round eyes more cat like, more ual, a word I would never use to describe myself. When we get to the penthouse where they are all staying I use my key to get inside.

I look over my should at Unni as I wander down the hall toward the bedrooms, “Who should I wake up first?” I stop for a second and stare to the view of the city. The hotel is nice with blue and gray furniture, and floor to ceiling windows.

“Do Riri first, he might scream and wake the others up when he sees you dressed like that. I’m going to make coffee.”

“You owe me more than coffee, I’m expecting a full breakfast.” I say.

She grins and pulls out the room service menu from the kitchen and waves it at me, “Anything for you Lottie!” I roll my eyes at her again at the little nickname she gave me. She still insists the guys give me one that isn’t any variation of my full name, Charlotte, but she ignored her own rule and gave me a new one. The guys and I haven’t agreed on yet.

I stop at the first door on the left, not even bothering to knock before going in. The lights are off and the curtains, drawn close. Normally I would wake them up nicely with gentle shaking and sweet words but I’m too tired for that. Hopefully they will understand. I flip the lights on and walk forward to the massive bed against the far wall. I feel tempted to jump on the bed but push that idea away with the promise of breakfast as my stomach growls.

“Oppa!” I yell as I grab his feet and drag him half way off the bed.

“Ya!” He whines as he tries to hold on to the head board that is already out his reach.

“Oppa!” I whine once again, letting my sleepy frustration show in my voice. He must hear it as he rolls over on to his back and stares at me with eyes like slits because of the bright lights.

“Charlie?” He leans forward and stares at me.

“Yes.”

“What are you doing here? Didn’t you work last night or this morning or something?” He mumbles as he rubs his eyes before looking intently at me again.

“Yes, I did. I worked an extra long shift yesterday from 6 p.m. to 7 a.m. and I would like to go to eat breakfast and go to bed but that only happen if you get up so please.”

Without hesitation but with a little grumpiness he climbs out of bed and makes his way to his bathroom. Great one down, four to go. Next is Dae, an easy one. I flip the lights on in his room and yell, “Oppa, food.” I laugh when I hear him roll on to his floor with a thud, ow. Tae isn’t really difficult he is definitely more tempting than anything. Him and GD always try and convince me to just lay down with them, more than once actually getting me to do so. So I keep my distance from the bed as I walk into his room.

“Youngbae Oppa!” I say about a yard away from the bed. At the sound of my voice he is already sitting up with his eyes still closed.

“Charlie-ah?” He says with a sweet voice.

“Oppa, it’s time to get up.”

“Or we can go back to bed.”

“I haven’t gone to bed.”

He pout at that, his eyes opening slightly at first but one he sees me they go wide with surprise. “What the hell are you wearing?”

I roll my eyes at him, “I’m wearing my work uniform, I know it’s reveling, I know I need a different job, but this one pays well and also comes with a cheap apartment so no. Now please get up.”

He doesn’t say anything, just continues to stare.

I take his wide eyes as a sign that he won’t be going back to be and leave to wake up the last of them. GD whines as I do the same to him as I did to Seungri, but like the rest of them he obeys and gets up. Now the biggest problem, Top. His door is all the way at the end; I stand at it, thinking of how I want to do this with him catching me like last time. My thoughts are too focused to notice GD coming up behind me and wrapping his arms around me waist, his bare chest meets my bare shou

Please log in to read the full chapter