Left Behind

All My Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Are you ready?” Seungri yells over the speakers, deafening a few people with his energetic voice. I chuckle from my spot at the bar, sipping my drink while he has the time of his life. The club is completely packed with screaming people dancing like fools on the floor. I honestly want to join the crowd in their drunken stupors but someone has to stay sober to watch Seungri other wise things will get crazy. Regret on not allowing the others to come slowly fills me as I watch Ri make his way from the DJ booth back to me, downing shot after shot that was offered to him. I set my drink down, this one is enough for me I guess. “Are you ready to try a little dancing?”

I shake my head, “I’m not dancing with you Oppa, you would make feel ashamed for even standing next to you.”

“Come on,” He whines pulling by my hands. “I promise to be gentle with you.”

“Okay, but if you mess my ankle you are going to be the one explaining it to the others and anyone else who asks.”

He nods eagerly, “Whatever it takes!”

I sigh but push myself up from my seat and follow him onto the packed dance floor. It’s been too long since I’ve been to a club and tired to dance sober. The movements don’t come easily and with Seungri holding on to me, moving like the dancer he is. He senses my distress and can easily figure out what is wrong, he reaches behind me and catches a waitress passing through the crowd. I scoff as he grabs as many shots as he can. He manages to get three in each hand, offering a hand full to me.

“You look like you need some dancing juice,” He urges me to take one.

“Oppa, I’m the sober one, remember?” I yell in his ear over the music.

“We don’t need a sober one, you’ve got me, I’ve got you, sober or trashed, we will take care of each other, right?”

I know I should disagree but I haven’t been able to have fun with Seungri for a long time, I smile and take the shots, “I’ve got you.”

“Woo!” We shout together downing the shots. It doesn’t take much to get the warm feeling in my belly, my body starts to loosen up. I unwind my shoulders and slowly get my hips moving to the beat.

“That’s my girl,” Seungri moves behind me, his hands find my hips and he pulls me close so our bodies are pressed tightly together. I laugh when he grabs my hand and spins me out away from him before pulling me back to where I began. His arm now rests against my bare stomach, still holding my hand and I assume to keep me from getting away. Others around us begin moving the same as time flies by, their hips swing like ours, arms above their heads as they let the music and crowd take control of where their body goes. The crowd seems to get thicker and the grinding of bodies more intense. I feel every detail of Seungri’s body pressed up against my back, I can imagine the guy in front of me feels the same but he doesn’t seem to mind at all.

He spins around, a cocky grin on his face when he lays his eyes on me, completely forgetting the girl he was grinding on a moment ago. The moment his hands reach for me Seungri pushes the guy away with so much force that the man knocks over the girl behind him along with another man. The blonde man holding me flips me around so we are pressed chest to, his leg in between mine and mine in between his, still moving together. His arm now resting along my shoulders, my face is pressed against his shoulder, for a brief moment I think it’s to console me for the almost groping he stopped but I’m wrong. A string of cuss words leaves his mouth, surprising me and scaring away the stranger.

I stiffen in his hold, my hands rest against his chest, confused on what I should do. I’ve never seen Seungri actually mad, I’m hoping it’s just the alcohol in his system taking over making his usual child like personality more amplified. But when I push away and see his face I see that yet again, I’m wrong. His face is set in stone, angry features carved in, scaring away anyone that would try to come up behind me.

“Oppa?” I say, worried.

He looks down at me, dropping the scary face for a moment, “Sorry Charlie, I just don’t want anyone trying to feel you up or something.”

“Maybe we should go, I don’t want to ruin the good night we had with you getting into a fight.”

He is about to argue when he looks at his watch, “ it’s past two already, we’ve been dancing for almost two hours. I guess we could go sit down and hang out for a little while, I don’t want to bring you back yet.”

I know I should tell him to bring me back to the hotel but I feel guilty, “Of course Oppa, let s find a nice booth and sit down.” He eagerly leads me away from the crowd to the VIP area behind one of those velvet ropes. Seungri takes me up the horribly lit stairs, sweetly making sure I don’t trip on the steps, and quickly finds a booth that looks over the dance floor..

“You sit down and rest, I’m going to run down to the bar to grab us some drinks and say hi to a friend I noticed,” He yells in my ear.

I nod and scoot into the half circle booth. He disappears the way we came from for a moment before popping out back on the dance floor. I watch as he approaches the bar and a pretty Asian woman I’ve never seen before. He places his hand on her lower back and smiles at her, obviously hitting on her. She turns to him, a scowl obvious on her beautiful face even in the darkness. Her eyes scan the dance floor, she gestures in the direction of where we had been dancing and huffs. With her hands on her hips it’s easy to tell that she’s upset about something and I feel like it has something to do with me. He caresses her arm and gives her another smile, of course she caves, who could say no to Seungri’s handsome smile. A snicker escapes my lips.

“Did he just use me to make a girl jealous?” I wonder to myself. “I wish he would have told me, I would have made more of an effort.” I watch bored as they flirt back and forth for a few minutes, I’m surprised when he actually orders something from the bartender, maybe he hasn’t forgotten about me. To be honest I would only be upset that he is trying to pick up women because of how big of he deal he made about us getting our own night out. Seunghyun almost murdered him because of all of his whining, I agreed to avoid blood shed and because he is right. We haven’t been able to go out to lunch or dinner or have a night in since I went public, I’ve missed his energy even though I see him at home, it’s different when it’s just the two of us.

His childish personality is still there but with a hint of maturity when he pays for meals or little trinkets he buys me. I love seeing the confidence on his face

Please log in to read the full chapter