Morning After

All My Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

I have definitely been deemed a cuddler even before I moved to Korea, I love touching people and the warmth they give off and right now, I’m really warm. My face is buried in a firm chest, his heartbeat is steady and his breathing is even, it sooths me back to sleep for a little bit longer. There is another heater behind me, his whole body is pressed up against my back, his face is tucked against my neck. Well this was an interesting turn of events. How the hell did I end up and a giant dog pile of some of the hottest guys I’ve ever met?

The sudden urge to pee wakes me up fully, I wiggle in their embrace but neither shows any sign of life. I groan out loud, “Oppa.”

“Do you need some help?” Kyungsoo is leaning over me with a cute smile on his face. I’m in aw at the sight of him for a minute, his hair is mess and he’s wearing his glasses but I’ve never seen him looking so cute.

I finally get myself to nod. He holds out a hand to pull me up which I quickly accept. I’m surprised when he pulls me out of the two men’s embrace with such easy. “Thank you.”

“Are you hungry or something?” He his head at me.

The urge I was feeling a few seconds ago returns and I rush off in the direction of the bathroom. I emerge a few minutes later to the smell of something wonderful. Slowly, I find my way towards the kitchen to see Kyungsoo completely focused on making breakfast.

“Morning Kyungsoo oppa,” I mumble softly when I finally convince myself to speak to the handsome man who didn’t even notice my presence.

He looks up at me and gives me a heart shaped smile, “Kyungsoo? So formal, what happened to Kyungie or Soo or, my personal favorite, squishy Soosoo.”

I blush at the drunken nicknames I gave him after the whole sleeping arrangement fight and we were all trying and failing to go to sleep without much success. “I can not be held accountable for what I say after more than a few shots of sujo.”

“Pushing off blame so easily?”

“As I remember Kyungie, you were whining about not being my number one bias and told Xiumin you were going to poison him.”

He laughs, “I guess none of us should be.”

“What’s for breakfast?” I wonder as I lean on the counter closest to him.

“Nothing to crazy, some rice, fish, and vegetables.”

“Such a good umma,” I coo and pinch his cheeks.

Again, that beautiful laugh of his rings out, “I guess it isn’t just the liquor talking.”

“I’m sorry, I’ve just been wanting to do that ever since I saw you guys in EXO next door.”

“You watched that?” I can tell he’s a bit embarrassed from the pink that is crawling across his cheeks.

“Of course, and to be completely honest, I didn’t really like you until I watch it.”

He frowns, “Really?”

I nod, “Yep. The moment you handed her back her apron and did your little laugh,” I sigh dramatically, clutching my chest, “I fell in love.”

“You fell in love?” He raises his brow at me.

“You know what I mean!” I swat at him.

“Charlie!” A whine comes from the living room.

Kyungsoo and I laugh when a chorus of whines that follow, “Jagiya! Bobei! Charlie!”

“Yes?” I respond as I peek into the living room to see the group of boys rubbing their eyes like children. Sehun and Kai are glaring up at me with cute pouts on their faces.

“Get back over here!” Kai whines.

“I want to cuddle more!” Sehun joins in.

I’m not given a chance to respond before a giant pulls me to the floor. He wraps himself around me tigh

Please log in to read the full chapter