Over Protective

All My Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Your last visitor is here,” Chaerin peeks her head in one last time.

I sigh and look up at her from where I lay curled up in the stupid hospital bed. After seeing group after group of visitors I’m exhausted and completely done with talking. Thankfully it’s just my Big Bang oppas. I welcome them with a sleepy smile and slowly begin to sit up but Seunghyun quickly shakes his head.

“Stay where you are, you need to rest,” He reminds me with a kiss on my temple. I curl back up on my side with my hands resting in between my cheek and the pillow, a small yawn escapes me.

“You guys came all the way here, I should at least sit up and talk to you.”

“You should sleep, we just came to be with you for awhile. You were by yourself when you were at your worst during this thing, the least we can do for you is hang out in a hospital,” Youngbae tells me kindly as he lays down in the bed next to me.

“I’d move if I were you,” Seunghyun tabs on the younger’s .

Youngbae looks back annoyed, “Why?”

“Jiyong is going to kill you.”

“I talked to him, he won’t be by for awhile so I’ll be just fine.”

“How was work today?” I ask wanting to talk about anything other than more people fighting over me. Any other time I would find it cute and play along but that, I’m tired and just want to lay in bed. At least with them talking, especially Seunghyun, I’ll have something nice to fall asleep to.

“It was pretty boring, I spent most of my day in the studio,” Daesung tells me with his handsome smile.

“I had a couple of photo shoots, an interview and then a really boring dinner with the models from earlier,” Seunghyun shrugs at such an eventful day.

“Being completely honest,” Seungri smiles at me as he crawls into bed on the other side of me, “It was absolutely horrible.”

I pout, “Why?”

“Because I had to spend the whole day being asked how is the princess doing? She must be pretty sick. Have you gone to see her? I thought you were close, why aren’t you there right now?’ It was a tough crowd out there.”

I open my mouth to apologize but Youngbae cuts me off, “So you got that today too?”

“I think we all did,” Seunghyun sighs.

“Yep, everyone from idols to interviewers,” Dae nods.

“Seriously? I’m so sorry you guys, I’ll make sure to tell everyone to stop being such asses. You have your own lives, and-“

Seungri covers my mouth, “It wasn’t horrible they saying that , it was horrible because they were just reminding me how guilty I felt that I wasn’t here with you when I wanted to be. All of those interviews were ing irritating and useless but Noona made us all go out and do stuff so other idols could come and visit freely without our, what did she say exactly?” He looks to the others for help.

“Without our domineering presence,” Dae finishes for him with a chuckle.

“I mean she has a point, from what I heard there was quiet a fuss about your hottie doctor,” Youngbae scrunches his nose in disgust.

I can’t help but laugh, “Who told you that?”

“Black Pink.”

“Ah, Rose definitely made it clear she found Dr. Choi attractive.”

“I would like to see this Dr. Choi,” Dae huffs, “I want to see how he stacks up in the competition.”

Seunghyun chuckles, “He’s a Choi so he’s probably good looking.”

I can’t help but laugh, though Youngbae doesn’t find his joke as funny, “Do you think he’s attractive?”

I sigh and look up at him, “I’m a normal human, so yes I can tell that he is attractive but that doesn’t mean he’s my type.”

“What is your type?” Seungri wonders.

“Someone who is kind, warm, loving, and I know it sounds kind of cheesy but someone who puts me first and constantly reassures me that I’m loved. Ever since I was young I would always be everyone’s last choice, whether it be in school or by my family, I was never anyone’s first choice so in my romantic life I just want someone who really wants me. I honestly don’t feel like I’ve had that in my life.”

No one says anything for a long time, I mean it was only a minute but it felt like forever to someone who just shared some of their inner most thoughts. My mind is spiraling; they probably think I’m so desperate and sad. I feel like that’s not asking too much from a person but maybe it seems like a lot to them. A girl asking to be their top priority may be a pain with their career being so important them. But I don’t think that is wrong of them, not one bit, they worked hard to get where they are and they deserve to live their dream.

“Our princess is so cute,” Seungri coos.

“I kind of feel like an though for not making you feel loved,” Seunghyun pouts kind of cutely.

Dae chuckles, “I was going to say if all you need is love and affection you could just marry one of us.”

“Ah yes, Kookie already suggested that.”

This peeks Youngbae’s interest, “And who did he vote for?”

“Jiyong of course, but don’t worry, Jimin came to your defense.”

The door slides open and I can’t even describe how fast Seungri and Youngbae threw themselves out of the bed and into the closest chair. The sudden tense feeling they are putting out is killed by Chaerin poking her head in once again.

“She needs to rest so you guys have to either get the out or let her sleep,” She her head at them.

“Can you show me where to get extra blankets?” Seunghyun wonders as he stands up and sheds his jacket.

“You guys are not spending the night,” I deadpan.

They all glare at me but Seunghyun speaks, “And why is that?”

“Because you guys will be uncomfortable and you probably have to do stuff tomorrow and I don’t want you guys to be exhausted because of me.”

“Show the way,” Dae ignores me completely and follows CL and Seunghyun out of the room. They return five minutes later with more than just a few blankets, four cots are rolled in by nurses who quickly set up the beds and scrabble out of the room. Seunghyun grins at me triumphantly.

“You guys are really something,” I roll my eyes at them.

“Yes we are,” He kis

Please log in to read the full chapter