Hide and Seek

All My Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Hide me!” I almost yell as I try to hide behind the large maknae, but he just tries to look at me confused, spinning around to find me. I push him away before hiding behind Junhoe who just looks to his hyungs, but stays still.

“Is everything okay?” I hear Lay ask. I peek at him from behind Junhoe with an apologetic smile.

“Yea I’m just not so good with the idea of meeting the rest of EXO, no offense. Just pretend I’m not here.” I duck back behind the blonde giant; Jinhwan comes up on his left side while B.I is on his right, fully hiding me from the group of guys closing in on us. I get lower when they bow, happy for Junhoe’s height.

“Hello Sunbaenims!” Ikon say in unison.

“We saw you guys on the TV in the back, you did a great job,” A bear like voice compliments them.

B.I. responds for the group, “Thank you.”

“Lay hyung are you okay?” A different voice, more high pitched and melodic, questions the older boy.

“Yea, just a little confused,” Lay answers.

“About?”

“Girls are strange.” He states. I giggle to myself.

“Hyung, what are you talking about?” Baekhyun’s distinctive voice rings out.

“Nothing.”

“It’s our time to go out,” Suho says clapping his hands together to get his groups attention. They go out, and I let out a breath I didn’t know I was holding. The three boys that were hiding me turn around with their brows raised as the others look over their hyungs to see me.

“What was that?” Yoonhyung asks with a smirk.

I sigh, “My ultimate bias is in that group.” I gesture to the boys on stage, catching sight of Xiumin looking fan-ing-tasitc. The boys let out a loud laugh, earning looks from the boys on stage.

“Really? Who? Who?” Bobby bounces up and down excitedly.

“No.” I deadpan.

“Why not?” He pouts.

“It’s the fun away from it.”

Donghyuk his head at me, “Wouldn’t you want to see them then?”

I kind of nod, “I have no issue with seeing them, talking to them is a completely different story.”

“You were talking to Lay hyung just fine, so I’m guessing it isn’t him.”

“Yea, trust you will know when I talk to him or get near him, I may possible scream or pass out or something else embarrassing,” I try to shrug it off like it’s no big deal.

“Are any of us on your list?” Chanwoo asks with hope in his eyes.

“I will happily tell you about any other group, but not you guys,” I say firmly, not wanting to make things awkward with my new friends.

“Fine, how about BTS?” Bobby asks with a grin.

“What about us?” Rap monster’s voice calls to us from a few feet away. Behind him is all of Bangtan standing there looking so god damn good in their leather pants and multicolored leather jackets. I must have been gawking really badly because Bobby swats at me.

“Noona,” He whines cutely, “Why didn’t you stare at us like that?”

I try to hide my blush with my hands but they all see it before I even move.

“Are one of them on your list?” Junhoe asks with a grin, gesturing to the boys.

I don’t answer, I just try to hide behind Jinhwan who does even try to help me. He pushes me out from behind me, “I want to know this answer too.”

“Ugh, fine, yes.”

“Really? Who?” Donghyuk asks.

“What are you guys talking about?” Jongkook step close to me, locking his eyes with mine, a y smirk playing on his lips like already knows what is going on.

“Oh no little maknae,” I say placing my hand on his chest to push him away but he holds it there with both hands.

“Come on Noona, I’m not that little, especially compared to you,” He teases as he towers over my small frame.

“A little help here,” I look to Ikon who are way to amused, and interested in who my bias is to do anything to help. With them out of the question I look to the rest of BTS to save me from their large maknae. “Yoogni oppa!” I pout, not thinking he is my best option but figuring he step out if his way to see me earlier maybe he will now. And thankfully I am right when he snatches my hand away from the now frowning maknae.

“Leave little Charlie alone,” Yoogni says actually pulling me into a hug.

“Aw hyung,” Jongkook whines reaching out for me again only to be pushed away by his hyung.

“I wanna see her,” V comes up to us with his arms out stretched for me.

“No,” Yoogni pushes him away as well.

“At least let us look at her,” Jimin joins in on the whining.

Yoogni rolls his eyes but loosens his grip on me to let the others look at me.

“So cute,” Jin comes up to me. His warm father, or rather mother, like presence puts me at ease, I smile up at him.

“Hyung, we wanna see.” I’m taken back when J-hope pops up right in front of me, our faces only inches away. My heart begins to beat rapidly in my chest and a blush spreads across my cheeks at the sight of his handsome face. I automatically burry my face in Yoogni’s chest to hide my embarrassment.

“Aigoo, look what you did J-hope,” Jin scolds the younger.

“I’m sorry Princess,” I can hear the pout in the cute man’s voice, “I didn’t mean to scare you.”

Without removing my face I say, “It’s fine, I just got a little scared.”

“Than why won’t you look at me?”

“It’s you!” Ikon yells out, finally joining in on the teasing.

“Ya!” I yell out, breaking away from Yoogni’s grip to glare at Ikon with my hands on my hips. “Don’t you guys dare!”

“Why not Noona? He would probably love it.” Yoonhyung whin

Please log in to read the full chapter