Keep To Yourself

All My Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Stop crying,” I deadpan when my sweet Suzy does nothing but cry for a majority of our short time together. Her arms are around my neck, face tuck tightly against my neck, I can feel her tears on my neck and I as annoyed as I am with people who cry a lot I feel bad. “Suzy-ah please stop crying, I’m completely fine.”

She sits back and sniffles, “You are sitting in a hospital bed! How can you be fine? I’m such a horrible friend for not knowing you were sick!”

“Sweetie, how could you have known? And it should be gone within the week, at least that is what the doctor said. I get to leave here tomorrow so please stop blaming yourself.” I cup her face and give her my best smile.

The door slides open and Chaerin peeks her head in, “Sorry to interrupt but your next appointment is here.”

I roll my eyes at her but it makes Suzy laugh as she wipes her tears away, “Unni, you’re so popular.”

I sigh, “I know but right now I really don’t want to be. Everyone is already so busy they don’t need to mess up their schedules to come see me. They don’t need to feel bad just cause I’m sick, I’ll be out soon.”

“We aren’t coming just because you’re sick, we are coming because we love you and want to be near you.”

I smile at her, “My sweet dongseang.”

“Yes you are both very cute but if you don’t move along there will be a riot of fans to get inside the hospital and a riot of idols to get in your room,” Chaerin says with obvious irritation and her hand on her hip.

“I’m going, I’m going, I’ll be messaging you,” Suzy tells me with a quick kiss on my cheek before heading out.

“Alrighty, who is next?” I yawn.

“VIXX, is right here, after them will be Ikon, then you’ll have nap. Followed by that will be BTS, Seventeen, B1a4, EXO, and so on. Big Bang is the last group, Jiyong oppa penciled himself in there, I’m guessing they aren’t planning on leaving so be prepared for a full afternoon.” She stares down at the clip board she had stolen from one of the nurses so she could write down the list of people that were coming to visit me. Her manager came by and helped her organize a schedule giving everyone twenty-minute appointments with me so everyone isn’t fighting over their time.

I glance around my, probably very expensive, room that Jiyong demand I get since I’ll be having so many important guests and since I’m an important guest myself, his words, not mine. It’s really nice, on the top floor with a pretty good view of Seoul. There is a couch on the far wall that has yet to be used but a few chairs scattered around my bed that have had a few occupants already.

“Is there anyway I could get my call button back?” I call to get her attention. She had taken it away the moment she arrived and said she would take care of everything. I would get it myself but the last time I got out of bed she scolded me because I need bed rest which apparently means no getting up, at all. A grimace spreads across my face at the memory of this morning when she made one of the male nurses carry me to the bathroom, three times. She can be a bit over barring some times.

“What do you need?” She wonders.

“Hungry.”

Her face lights up, “Really? You haven’t been hungry for the last few days! What do you want to eat? Anything specific?”

“Don’t worry!” N busts in with a big bag of food, “We’ve got it covered!” The other five are right on his heels. “Every food we know that you love!”

“Oh my god guys you didn’t have too,” I cover my face to hide the blush creeping on to my cheeks. I blame it on being sick but I’ve been getting embarrassed a lot ever since I got checked in yesterday.

“Of course we did,” Ken beams at me, planting a kiss on my forehead, “We didn’t know what you would be craving so everything seemed like the best option. Who knows how long you could be hungry for, we didn’t want to leave anything to chance.”

“Thank you,” I mumble quietly as Leo silently hands me a bowl of red bean noodles and chop sticks. He stands over me with a stern expression and his arms crossed over his chest waiting for me to eat.

“How are you feeling Noona?” Hyuk wonders from the foot of the bed where he sits with Ravi.

“Better,” I slurp up some noodles, “But not the best. I doubt I could make it to the hospital exit without a nap.”

Hongbin and N pull up chairs on my right side, the younger asks, “What happened yesterday? No one, except for Big Bang I’m guessing, really knows. We all just saw Jiyong’s tweet about how you are at the hospital with a really bad case of the flu but you should be fine.”

“Let her eat a couple more bites first,” Leo glares all of them down before pushing the bowl closer to my face. He sits down next to me on the large hospital bed. They all just watch me eat for a few minutes until I’m at least half way done w

Please log in to read the full chapter