The Magic Potion

All My Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

“This looks delicious!” I say with a big grin.

“Well dig in than!” Seungri eagerly offers me every beautifully made dish on the table, even daring the snatch it out of the older men’s hands. But they put up a fight when the see the smile on my face. I stuff my face for the first time in a long time, I can’t remember the last time I ate such delicious food to my hearts content. The guys must think the same as they order more and more food after plate after plate becomes empty.

“When was the last time we had a lunch like this?” Youngbae is grinning ear to ear with a hand on his full belly.

I chuckle as I mimic his actions and rest my hand on my distended belly, “I don’t remember but oh my go it has been too long!”

“Look at your little belly,” Seungri teases from my left, placing his hand over mine.

I swat him away, “Leave me alone with my chubbiness.”

Jiyong chuckles, “Did you enjoy your meal?”

I nod eagerly, “It was amazing thank you guys so much! But I need to run to the restroom, I’ll be back in a minute, okay?” The minute I try to get to my feet all five are doing the same. “No, absolutely not. You guys are not walking me to a public bathroom, sit your asses down.”

“Charlie,” Seungri tries to offer but my glare makes him shut his mouth.

When all of them are seated I give them a smile, “Thank you. I’ll be back in a few minutes.” I leave the private room, taking it slow so I don’t have to worry about them scolding me because I know without looking over my shoulder that they are all watching from the doorway. The whole restaurant is made for privacy, every one gets a private room, the servers don’t ask questions or even look you in the eye. Though I am not a fan of these places, their food is amazing, and the guys seem to prefer it. The bathroom is on the far side of the building, almost as far as possible from our room, half way there I kind of wish I had let one of them come with me. I must look so pathetic limping down the hall but none of the staff say anything to me and I can’t get the courage to ask for help.

I use the restroom quickly and come back into the hall, ready to rush back to the room but five steps into it I’m stumbling into someone’s arms. My arms wrap around them in return, clinging to them like my life depended on it, in this case my ankle might. If I keep falling like this I’m going to seriously mess it up and I don’t need that.

“I’m so sorry,” I mumble is broken Mandarin.

The man mumbles something back that goes completely over my head. He leans away a little when I don’t respond so he can see my face. I’m too awe struck by the pretty face in front of me to try and translate the words coming out of his pretty lips.

“Charlotte!” Is the only word that gets through to me.

“Yes?” I respond in English without thinking about it.

“Oh,” He clicks his tongue, small smile graces his face, “You don’t speak Mandarin, I’m sorry.” His English response throws me off even more. “Are you okay? I know your ankle is injured, didn’t anyone come with you? Are you wandering around by yourself?”

“I told them I would be fine on my own for a few minutes, now I’m sitting here looking like an idiot,” I mumble on and on. “You must think I’m an absolute idiot! Wandering around while I’m hurt in a place where I can’t even speak the language well-”

“Hold on, hold on pretty girl,” He chuckles, “I speak pretty good English but that was way too much, way too fast.”

“I’m sorry,” I quickly bow my head in embarrassment.

He lifts my chin, a small smile on his beautiful face, “Lets try this again, maybe meet in the middle? How about we try Korean? I feel like we could be more evenly matched.”

I gulp but nod, never feeling so nervous to speak Korean in my whole entire life, “Okay.”

“Okay, now tell me, what are you doing out here?”

I point to the bathroom, “I am heading back from the bathroom.”

“I see you made it pretty far,” He teases. “Where are you headed? I’ll take you back. Who are you here with?”

“Big Bang.”

“Ah, I hear they are your favorite.”

I my head at him, finally asking, “You know who I am?”

“Yes I do, which is why I yelled your name at you earlier to get your attention.”

“I know that, but how?”

He chuckles, “How do I know your name? How could I not? You are the princess, I would have to live under a rock not to know who you are. But I take it this means you know who I am.”

“Why do you think I was just staring at you awe struck for a minute?”

“I thought it was my handsome good looks.”

“Well you aren’t far off. That pretty of face of yours made me lose my train of thought.”

“Pretty?” He pouts.

It’s my turn to laugh, “I’m sorry, I meant handsome.”

“Ge what are you doing out here?” A tall man with blond hair steps out of the doorways a little farther down the hall. My jaw drops for a moment until I make eye contact with the giant and I scream. Like I honestly scream, I am so lucky these rooms are sound proof or I would have caused a even bigger scene.

“What in the world is going on out here?” Another giant appears from the doorway, this one even taller with blood red hair.

“Oh my god,” I half heartedly scream into the purple haired man’s chest.

“I feel so insulted that you didn’t react like that to me,” He puffs his chest.

“I’m sorry, I just, this is a lot.”

The blond comes closer, “Is that who I think

Please log in to read the full chapter