Interview

All My Idols
Please log in to read the full chapter

“So tell us about your self.”

“I’m 23 years old, I am from Ohio, I’m….” My sentence trails off as I try and think of more things to say. I look to my oppas for help. Three are to my left while the other two are on my right, sitting there in their perfect suits and all their greatness I feel like I loo inadequate. “I’m sorry, I’m not very good at interviews.”

The interviewer, who also happens to be Kim Woobin, stares at me with a soft smile on his face, “It’s fine, take your time.” I take a deep breath as I scan the small room, glancing at the cameras pointed at us that are unmanned, so only me, my oppas, and Woobin are in the room.

When I’m some what less nervous I continue, “I moved to Korea about 11 months ago.”

“What made you decide to move to Korea?”

“I just wanted to, I had nothing keeping me there so I just up and moved,” I explain simply. He nods.

“Didn’t you have any family or friends?”

“I have both, my mom and dad were not so happy with the idea but since I’m an adult they couldn’t say much about it. My really close friend wanted to come with me but due to family reasons she couldn’t.”

“Has it been hard moving to a place really different from your own?”

I shake my head and smile at my oppas, “I have really great friends who helped me adjust and helped me meet a lot of new people.”

He chuckles, “Yes, which brings us to the main reason you are here, to talk about the many relationships you have developed since being here. Lots of fans have been sending in questions since your interview was announced, many of them are funny or curious but there are some that aren’t very nice.”

“I expected so.”

“Now you just tell me when you want to be done, okay? And please do not cry, I have a feeling I will be beat up for saying something wrong,” He teases the five tense looking men around me.

“Don’t worry, they are harmless.”

“First question, ‘How did you meet Big Bang?’”

“I ran into Top oppa on my way back from the bathroom and he was lost.”

Top interrupts me, “I was not lost, we were just heading in the same direction.”

I scoff at him, “You were totally lost, but in your defense there were no direction signs in Korean.”

“So you helped him back to the gate and, boom, friendship?” Woobin asks with those brows of his raised.

We all nod but GD responds, “Basically, we talked for a few hours before we got on the plain and on the plain we had her sit with us. Sitting in plain with a person for ten hours really bonds you.”

“Next question, ‘have you ever seen any of our oppas ?’”

I almost die laughing, “I haven’t seen more then you’ve seen on stage. Except for Top oppa, I’ve actually seen him shirtless a couple of times.”

“Ya, ya, ya,” Top fakes angry, “That is none of their business.”

I chuckle, “So to answer your question, I have not seen our oppas completely .”

Woobin is smirking down at the questions in front of him as he tries not to laugh, “Have they ever saw you ?” He takes a sip of his water.

“Once.” I deadpan.

He chokes on his water, almost spitting it out, “Really?”

We all nod awkwardly.

“Do I want to know?”

I scratch the back of my head as I think about it, “It’s not that bad but there was miscommunication once when I was showering at their hotel  and Seungri came in and screamed, which brought everyone else over. It was very awkward.”

“Why were you showering at their hotel?”

“Is

Please log in to read the full chapter