Just...Relax.

Do You Wanna Bet?

 

 

A/N Another chappy for you guys, thank you for the comments and the subscriptions already! I've decided I'm not going to have any hardcore or anything in this, I feel more comfortable just touchy feely fluff between them at the mo'. I hope it's good so far. :D I have problems being motivated but all the comments and subscriptions are helping a lot. Thank you thank you that eee that makes me happyy~ keep doing it!  Next chapter we will be reliving the moment of Jonghyun and Key's first meeting...and maybe a bit of 2Min, you'll have to wait and see! I'm getting more confident with this now! :) Thank you for reading...enjoy!

Only when Jonghyun heard the click of the lamp and felt the darkness surround him did he snap out of it. Releasing Key’s mouth he leant over and clicked the light back on.

“Jjong...what...” Key breathed, still trying to catch his breath from the passionate kiss Jonghyun had had him pinned to the bed with. Jonghyun sat up so he was no longer lying on Key and ran his fingers through his hair. Well, at least they still had their trousers on...that means that he hasn’t lost the bet yet. Although they did seem to be at a loss of upper clothing.

Key glared at him for abruptly stopping. Knowing he had lost the fight for tonight Key sat up as well, facing Jonghyun. They sat for a while, topless, cross-legged in front of each other, not saying a word, just looking. Until Jonghyun smirked and reached out to flatten a lock of Key’s wavy hair that had been sticking up at a weird angle. Key looked away and huffed, crossing his arms, but noticed that Jonghyun still had that lovey-dovey gooey look in his eye.

“Stop looking at me like that.” Key snapped. Any other time he’d have loved it, but it was late, he was tired, cranky and his pride hurt.

“Like what?” Jonghyun smiled, tracing Key’s knee with his finger sub-consciously.

“Like...that.” Key scoffed.

“I love you.”

Key grabbed a pillow from behind him and whacked him with it. Jonghyun giggled, saw Key’s expression, tried to straighten out his face into all seriousness...and ended up giggling again. Key lightly smiled and shivered, remembering it was Winter and they were just sitting there without t-shirts on or anything. Jonghyun noticed this as well and he grinned as he leant down on all fours and clambered over to Key, forcing Key to lie down, and pulling the duvet over them both. It was a little cramped in a single bed, but Jonghyun pressed his back against the wall so Key could have some room to sleep, Key needed a lot of room to sleep, he had the tendency to just spread himself out of the duvet and sometimes Jonghyun woke up in the night and ended up having to reposition Key back into a ball so he wouldn’t be cold as he slept. But tonight Key huddled into Jonghyun’s arms, not just next to him, it made a difference to be sleeping in Key’s bed and not Jonghyun’s double, they were closer here. Jonghyun stretched his arms over Key, enjoying the feeling of his bare arms over Key’s back and Key’s cool hands against his chest. The skin-on-skin contact made him somewhat sleepy and he felt his head drifting heavier and heavier into the pillow. But just before he fell asleep he heard someone say.

“I love you too.”

_________________

“Minnie, do you want some orange juice?” Minho asked politely as he took the carton of orange juice from the fridge and poured himself a glass, leaning against the counter he downed it all and let out a sigh of pleasure. The action itself looked just like it was from an orange juice commercial. Everything Minho did looked like it should be in a commercial. Hell, even when he’s sleeping it looks like he is in some sort of sleep therapy CF.

“Ah, no thank you! Can I have some banana milk instead? Pleeeeease?” Taemin begged, sitting at the small table in the kitchen in his school uniform, not caring about the odd combination of scrambled eggs on toast and flavoured milk.

“Tae, you can’t live on that stuff. You’ll get freaking kidney stones.” Key nagged, turning over some bacon on the grill. The bacon hissed in agreement.

“No I won’t Umma! Not after one glass!” Taemin complained, stamping his foot slightly, but it was still audible from underneath the table.

“Yeah, which turns into two which turns into three I swear Tae if you get-“ Key carried on, just as Onew walked into the kitchen with his hands over his ears, and stood next to Minho tilting his head back and opening his mouth. Minho opened the carton of orange juice and tipped some into Onew mouth, before returning it back to the fridge. Onew then exited the kitchen, passing Jonghyun, with his hands still over his ears.

“-nagging again are we, baby?” Jonghyun snickered as he hugged Key from behind and rested his head on his shoulder.

“Ah~ Jonggie...I’m trying to cook,”

“Onew can cook it,” Jonghyun offered, ignoring the ‘No’ coming from the living room.

“Like hell  I’m letting Onew near the grill.” Key laughed. Minho squeezed by them and patted Taemin on the head before exiting to the living room, making the scrambled eggs fall out of Taemin’s chopsticks as he was about to eat it.

“Ah.” Taemin sighed with his mouth still half-open as he watched it fall back onto his plate. Hearing a Key-like-giggle behind him he realised that he was the only one left in the kitchen with ‘JongKey’.

“Uhh! Thank you for the food Umma I’m just...school. I need to go to school,” Taemin pushed the plate away, knowing that Key actually prefers to collect the plates and clean them himself as he’s fussy with it being absolutely clean, and walked out the room quickly without looking behind him.

It was just as well he didn’t look back,  thought Jonghyun, aha, he probably knew I had my hand up Key’s t-shirt.

“Jonghyun, stop! I need to serve breakfast!” Key swatted him away with the tongs he was holding.

“Yah!” Jonghyun cried, the tongs were still a bit hot.  “Is it for me?” he asked, rubbing his forearm, it probably was since he saw Key’s special cereal bowl already in the washing-up bowl. It was a rule in their dorm. No-one  uses Key’s cereal bowl except Key. They didn’t even want to know the consequences if they did.

 “It might be...” Key murmured, nudging Jonghyun to the side with his hip and placing the still-sizzling smoked bacon on Jonghyun’s plate along with some toast and beans. Usually they had rice and some sort of stew or soup as when they usually woke up it was lunchtime, unless one of them had a schedule early in the morning or something, but this week no one had anything, well apart from Taemin who still had to go to school, but he came home early to avoid the crowds. It was nice to look forward to a quiet relaxing week, Key sighed.

SMASH.

“YAHH!! ONEW. Oh bloody hell, Key’s going to KILL you! He LOVED that!”

"UH. Oops!"

“Onew has seven years of bad luck now!” squealed Taemin.

“Do I have to add that on to all the other years of bad luck I’ve already got?”

Jonghyun picked up his plate and sat down at the table, moving Taemin’s plate out of the way, and watched as Key stomped out of the kitchen and into the living room.

Nice relaxing week, my arse.