For you~

Do You Wanna Bet?

 

“Hyung? Hyung? Hyung...Hyung! Hyung?!”

Minho sighed and turned around to Taemin once they had exited the shop. Taemin eyed the gift bag.

“Yes, jagiya?” he answered sweetly.

“Why did you buy that?” Taemin demanded.

“I won didn’t I?” Minho smirked like it was the most obvious answer ever.

“But...it’s not your type of thing,” Taemin frowned. “And it was expensive.”

“I know.”

“Well I don’t want it,” Taemin eyed him as he crossed his arms.”I told you not to give it to me.”

“I know,” Minho laughed suddenly, “Yes, I know.”

“So what are you going to do with it?” he asked leaning in, genuinely curious as to what Minho’s plan was.

“You’ll see,” Minho winked, then quickly kissed him.

“WHAT? More surprises?!” Taemin whined when they broke away, Minho laughed and patted him on the back, then took his hand to guide him in the direction of the hotel.

_____________

After a while Onew returned back to the living room and looked at Key seriously. From the way Key was acting, staring at the wall and shaking his leg nervously, he knew he had definitely heard what Jonghyun had said. So he sat down next to Key on the sofa. They sat in silence for a few minutes, till they heard Jonghyuns heavy feet thudding up the stairs. Onew debated whether to say something, but Key looked so zoned out he doubted that Key had even noticed him coming into the room. Only when they heard the footsteps coming back down the hallway, past the living room, and towards the front door did Key snap out of it and jump up from the seat.

Key ran out of the living room and stopped face to face with Jonghyun. They stood there for a moment not saying anything. Key noticed that Jonghyuns eyes was still a little red from when he had been crying. Key threw his arms around Jonghyun suddenly and brought him into a close hug.

“Honey...are you ok?” he asked worriedly, pretending not to know the real reason why Jonghyun had been crying.

“N-ne, this is just- maybe I’m allergic to something,” Jonghyun sniffed, wrapping his around Key’s waist. Key pulled back and kissed Jonghyun full on the mouth, and smiled when they pulled back.

“I love you, ok? Don’t forget that,” Key told him seriously. Jonghyun smiled back, though he still looked a little sad.

“I love you too, I’m just going out to the shops...I’ll be back soon.” Jonghyun reached for his winter coat that was hanging up and put it on, he put his wallet in the pocket.

“Ok, be careful,” Key said, rubbing his arm and looking concerned.

“Don’t worry about me, it’s Christmas soon” Jonghyun smiled slightly and pecked him quickly on the lips before he slipped out the front door.

Jonghyun walked down the icy street, now holding two shopping bags. He had bought a silver and pink diamond bracelet, engraved with ‘Kim Kibum’ and a pair of expensive funky coloured fashion shades. Both for Key of course. Since he couldn’t get the original present, he might as well buy something (he had already bought the other hyungs their presents). It was better than nothing. He sighed. He walked past the store of doom, the music electronics store. And alas, the microphone was gone. Has Minho already bought it for Taemin? Or did someone else buy it? He sighed again, this time longer and looked at the ground. He could see Key’s beautiful face in his mind as always, but he could also feel the ever growing guilt, and it made him feel slightly sick. This surely wasn’t just winter blues.

Then he heard an all too familiar song erupt from his mobile. He struggled with the bags for a moment, holding them both to one hand. He didn’t even bother to look at the caller, he just answered it.

“Yeobosayo?” he answered gloomily.

“Ah! Jonghyun!” exclaimed the deep voice on the other end.

“Minho hyung?” he said sadly.

“Ne~ You sound down.”

“I am.” He answered. He remembered that he was supposed to be angry with Minho for planning the whole Key seductive thing that made him lose the bet, but with the way he was feeling right now. He really couldn’t be bothered. It was quite depressing.

“Oh...well. We need to meet up.”

“Huh? Why?” Jonghyun asked, defiantly surprised. Wasn’t Minho on some weird hotel honeymoon holiday with Taemin?

“Just come to The Queen Hotel now, you know where it is,” Jonghyun heard someone talking the background and then Minho suddenly hung up. Oh, so he had taken Taemin to that hotel. Since Jonghyun had known Minho for a long time, they were practically best friends, Minho had told him all about the hotel and the sad loss of his brother, but Jonghyun had never actually been to the hotel. Though he knew in his mind where it was. He headed down the road, and was just a few streets away from the hotel when his phone rang again. He stopped by a wall, put his shopping bags down at his feet and pulled out his mobile phone.

“Yeoboseyo?” he sighed.

“Jjong?” he heard a concerned voice answer.

“K-Key!” he exclaimed, suddenly feeling a lot happier.

“Ne, bring your home soon. It’s dark and cold.” Despite what he said Jonghyun got lost in the sound of Key’s voice, and stood in a daze for a few moments. “Anyone there?” Jonghyun came back to reality.

“Ah! Yes! I’ll be home soon don’t worry, I have one last place I need to go,” He reassured his boyfriend.

“Don’t take long sweetheart, mwah!” Key made a kissy sound down the phone and Jonghyun subconsciously chuckled.

“Ne ne, I won’t. Love you,” he cooed down the phone.

“Aish, I know. See you soon!” laughed Key as he hung up. Jonghyun’s bad mood came crashing back down on him as he heard the long monotone beep from the other end of the phone. With just the sound of him hanging up the phone, Jonghyun felt so separated from him. Anyway, he had something to do, a place to be. He picked up his shopping before carrying on with his quest. When he finally got to the hotel he gaped at the wealth of it. Sure he knew that Minho’s family was rich but this was on a whole new level.

“Annyeonghaseyo, sir, can I help you?” asked the young lady at the front desk politely.

“Aniyo, but thank you. I am just visiting someone here.” He said shaking his head.

“Would you like some assistance to find the room?” she eyed him, obviously checking him out. Jonghyun swayed on his feet uncomfortably. He imagined Key was next to him saying Get your eyes off my man, ! Jonghyun smirked to himself, he loved it when Key was possessive.

“It’s ok, I can find it myself,” he bowed politely and turned.

“Very well,” he heard her say as he walked past her. He walked up the stairs and down a few elaborate hallways, following the numbers that were on the doors, hoping that he remembered the right number. 703, right?

Well when he finally reached the room he put the bags on his arms and knocked on the door lightly.

_____________

HYYYYYUUNGG,” Taemin squealed as he threw himself onto the sofa, “the door just knocked!”

“Pabo, the door didn’t knock itself, Jonghyun knocked it,” Minho answered as he walked to the door and opened it. Reviling a frowning Jonghyun, who looked like he just died.

“Annyeong, hyung,” Minho moved aside and let Jonghyun slump into the hotel room as Taemin got up from the sofa.

“Woahh!” Taemin gasped as he pretended to swat at the air in front of him with his hands trying to clear the atmosphere that Jonghyun had just dragged in with him, “Are you carrying a cloud or what  Jongie?”

“Annyeong...” Jonghyun grumbled. Taemin sent  a look to Minho, confused as to why Minho had invited him over, but Minho had just brought his finger to his lips, to tell Taemin not to ask Jonghyun why he was here.

“So why am I here?” Jonghyun asked on cue, as he set down his shopping and turned to Minho.

“The microphone,” Minho answered simply. Jonghyun looked at him and raised his eyebrows, then he looked at Taemin, guessing Minho must have told him about it. Taemin just blinked at him so he turned back to Minho.

“So what? Am I here so you can gloat?” he sighed, crossing his arms in frustration.

“Ani,” said Minho as he moved around the room to grab at a gift bag in the corner.

“Then what?” Jonghyun followed him with his eyes curiously.

“Here,” Minho said holding the bag out to him. Taemin was now sat on the sofa, but turned around, since the sofa has it’s back to his hyungs.

“What is it?”

Minho brought his hand to his forehead, Jonghyun sure was slow.

“Seriously, what do you think it is?” as he shook the bag which he was still holding.

“Er,” Jonghyun answered as he took the bag, he opened it and saw a thick box with a see-through front, exposing a pink, rhinestone decorated microphone. “WHA?” he gasped, and looked up to his best friend speechless.

“Merry Christmas~” Minho sang as Jonghyun just looked at him with his mouth agape.

A/N Off I go, onto writing the next chapter~ Comment and subscribe, I love every subber and comment. :D And I read them all~ Really really appreciate it. Yey. Okies, ooooh. Jonghyun now has the microphone! So that was what Minho wanted to do! Ahhh~ I bet you can guess what Jonghyun is going to do with it! What's going to be his reaction? How is Key going to tell him how he feels? That may, or may not be in the next chapter! Ahah, because I haven't written it yet. Oh look at me, blabbering on. 
I guess I am just exicted for this story!!! YAAAAY!! :D I only planned it to be around nice chapters, now that I look at my plan. Chapter 14 next..ahah...OTL Sorry if there are any mistakes.