Suspicious...very suspicious.

Do You Wanna Bet?

 

“Jonghyun stop bloody frowning like that, you’re making my head hurt from looking at your face. Jeez, you were in a good mood this morning!”

“Love you too, Key,” Jonghyun growled, as he stood up from the table, grabbing his mobile and putting it in his pocket, and took his plate to the sink.

“What’s got you all sour, honey?” Key asked, as he crunched another spoonful of cereal. Jonghyun leant again the counter.

“Well, because no thanks to you, you’re  going to have a horrible Christmas~” Jonghyun accused because now he couldn’t get that stupid microphone that Key wanted to badly since Minho was now going to get it for Taemin and he didn’t want to think of Key’s disappointed face when Taemin gets it instead of him and Jonghyun can’t think of anything else to get him that’s better than that stupid microphone! Urgh.

“Mwo? No I’m not,” Key argued, picking up his bowl now that he was finished with his breakfast and bringing it to the sink. “It takes two to tango~” he sung quietly as he walked past Jonghyun. Jonghyun glared at him and walked out the kitchen as Key laughed.

Jonghyun stormed down the hallways mumbling curse words to himself, since it seemed like the only way to release his frustrations at the moment, he passed Onew-in-reading-glasses who turned to him with a shocked expression and whacked Jonghyun on the head with his rolled up newspaper which resulted in louder curse words spilling from Jonghyun.

“Woahh, what’s got your tail in a knot?” Onew laughed. Jonghyun scowled at him, “I swear if I hear another one of those ing sayings or metaphors or whatever they are today I’m going to ing kill something!”

“I think you’ve already killed my ears with your language, young boy,” Onew whacked him with the newspaper again as punishment before walking into the living room. Jonghyun stood there glaring at nothing in particular in the living room until Key slinked past him to go in, and then he just found himself glaring at Key. I can’t believe they planned me to lose. He thought to himself in disbelief.

Key sat on the sofa by Onew, holding a small bowl of salted pretzels. Onew looked at Jonghyun and snickered.

“You know if the wind changed your face will stay like that,” he giggled, as Jonghyun turned his glare to him.

“Onew, we are inside, there is no wind in here,” Key pointed out, as he crossed his legs in a diva-like way.

“That’s what you  think,” smirked Onew.

“URGH,” Key grabbed the newspaper from Onew and whacked him hard with it. “You disgusting boy!”

Jonghyun turned away and walked down the hallway towards the kitchen to get a drink, well there was no use sulking now. He might as well think of another present to get Key.

He gulped down some orange juice straight from the carton and set it on the side, and heard his phone ringing.

He took his mobile out of his pocket and looked at the ID. Minho.

“WHAT!?” he answered.

“Er, h-hello...J-Jonghyun-hyung?” answered a small voice, definitely not Minho’s.

“Oh, Taeminnie?”

“Ne~”

“Ah sorry I thought it was Minho.”

“Er, right...yes well I’m on his phone so that’s understandable,” Oh yeah, thought Jonghyun, Taeminnie doesn’t have a mobile yet.

“So, what’s up?”

“N-nothing really. I just thought I’d ring and see if everything was ok at home. There’s not much to do here at the moment...”he trailed off.

“So where’s Minho?”

“Urm, he ran to the bathroom, he’s been in there for nearly 10 minutes already.”

“Hm.” Suspicious.

“So is everything ok?”

“Uh, yeah...well, you could say that, I guess, yeah, everything ok there?”

“Yup~ I just finished a really yummy red ice lolly a moment ago but Minho disappeared to the bathroom before I finished it.”

Well that explains everything. Taemin was so innocent! Jonghyun rolled his eyes.

“Ahaha, well he should be back soon so-“ but he stopped when he heard Minho’s deep voice in the background.

“Who is it Minnie~?” “Oh hi hyung you’re back! It’s Jonghyun! Shall I pass the phone over?”

“YES.” Jonghyun demanded.

“No.” He heard Minho say nervously at the other end, he must have heard Jonghyun. There was a silence on the other side, and he figured that Taemin was just at a loss of what to do. After a few seconds Taemin spoke again.

“A-ah Jonghyun, I-I’ll r-r-ring you back t-tomorrow, ah...” then he hung up. Jonghyun sighed and put the phone back in his pocket. He’ll just have to be angry with Minho when he got back.

But the truth was that Taemin wasn’t at a loss of what to do with the mobile, he was at a loss of what to do with himself, since Minho has started attack his neck with kisses whilst he was still on the phone to Jonghyun. Once he hung up he pushed Minho’s shoulders a little to create some more space between them, Taemin wasn’t very strong, or strong at all, but Minho reluctantly pulled back.

“A-are you...ah...feeling alright hyung?”

“Yes, why wouldn’t I be?”

“W-well you were in the bathroom a long time, I thought maybe you had a tummy ache...”

Minho blinked a few times, then grinned sheepishly. He leaned forward and gave Taemin a peck on the lips.

“I’m glad you’re concerned but I’m fine,” he laughed. Taemin looked curious for a second then smiled.

“Hey...hyung...do that again,” Taemin asked him shyly, blushing slightly.

“Do what?” Minho questioned, looking confused. Taemin pouted his lips.

“Oh...” Minho chuckled and leant in again, pecking Taemin on the lips gently but slower than the first time. Taemin slid his arms around Minho’s shoulders and opened his mouth slightly to deepen the kiss. Minho was surprised at what Taemin was doing, as it was usually Minho kissing Taemin, not Taemin kissing Minho...if that makes sense. But he shrugged and went with it, opening his mouth too. They sat there for a while, moving their lips together in a long, soft kiss. Until Taemin broke away and gasped, he clutched onto Minho’s shirt, and Minho caressed Taemin’s arms lovingly.

“What are we going to go tomorrow hyung~”

“I’m going to buy that microphone,” Minho said.

“Mwo?! But I said I didn’t want it!” Taemin looked up at him in disbelief.

Minho laughed.

“I know.”

A/N Gahh~ I'm sorry it's kind of short. Hm, next chapter will be more interesting. I'm sorry. T_T <3 Thank you for being so patient and thank you for the subscriptions and comments, keep them coming. :)

Wow...next chapter is chapter 12. And to think I only wanted to have this 12 chapters long. So this is longer than expected!

Thank you for the subscriptions and comments they make me SOOOOO HAPPY~!

SOOOO HAPPEEEYYY~ :D I totally want that weird preschoolers cape. Makes Taemin look like some sort of cute superhero. XD