Oh, Jonghyun, your emotions are killing me.

Do You Wanna Bet?

“B-but the bet! You won!” Jonghyun gawked.

“The bet decided who was going to buy it,” Minho grinned. “Not who it was going to.”

Jonghyun stared at Minho incredulously.

“And I thought that making you do the bet was punishment enough for that prank you did,” Minho smirked. Prank? Wha-oh. Oh my god...so this was all revenge? What the hell?!  Jonghyun wanted to be angry, but apparently he was even now with Minho so he didn’t want to blow it. Besides he was too freakin’ darn happy that he has the microphone. I have the microphone for Key! He smiled so much he thought he was going to cry, but he held it back.

 Instead he just threw himself at Minho and tackled him into a hug.Minho looked surprised for a moment but hugged him back as he was laughing his head off. They ignored the high pitched ‘Hey! He’s mine’ from the background. Jonghyun jumped back excitedly and bounced up and down grinning widely.

“I’ve...Oh my god! I’ve got to go see Key! I’ve got to go! Thank you, thank you!” and picked up his shopping bags and ran out the room happily, accidently slamming the door loudly in his enthusiasm and making Minho and Taemin jump.

“He’s seriously bipolar.” Taemin commented, looking in the direction that Jonghyun had just ran.

“I’m not surprised.” Minho chuckled as he drew nearer to Taemin and wrapped his hands around Taemin’s waist.

“So this was all your plan?” Taemin looked at him, pretending to be disgusted.

“Ne~ So I’m yours am I?”Minho grinned and rested his forehead on Taemin’s and looked into his eyes. Taemin blushed.

“You’re really evil –ah!” Taemin squealed as Minho attacked him with kisses.

_____________

Jonghyun opened the door to the dorm hoping that his hyungs would be asleep, even though it was only ten. But of course they weren’t.  Well, Key wasn’t. Onew might be. Since he was standing directing in the middle off the hall with his hands on his hips tapping his foot impatiently. He looked annoyed. But still, this didn’t falter Jonghyun, because he was in a damn good mood.

“KIM JONGHYUN, WHEN I SAID DON’T TAKE LONG I DIDN’T MEAN TAKE FREA- oohh what did you buy?” Key eyed the gift bags curiously. If anything could distract Key, it was shopping bags.

“Nothing,” Jonghyun grinned, trying to hide the bags behind his back as Key ran forward.

“Why would you put nothing in expensive looking gift bags~” Key giggled trying to grab at the bags, but failing considerably. Jonghyun laughed as he turned this way and that avoiding Key’s attempts easily. When he saw an opening he ran down the hall, and heard Key squeal behind him.

Jonghyun threw the bags under his bed and ran out of his room closing the door and coming face to face with Key who was about to run in. Jonghyun grabbed his shoulders to stop Key from stumbling backwards. They grinned at each other.

“You’re in a good mood now,” Key smiled at him, his eyes smiling too.

“I am.” Jonghyun replied now noticing how close they were. He looked down from Key’s eyes to his lips and felt himself breathing in sharply.

They heard a sudden click and turned their heads to the noise. Onew’s head appeared out of his room. “Oh good, your back,” he said when he saw Jonghyun. Then he noticed the position that Jonghyun and Key were in and he wiggled his eyebrows suggestively. “I’ll get my headphones.” He retreated back into the his room laughing. Well, looks like everything’s ok between them now, right?  Key turned back to Jonghyun.

“Why are you in such a good mood yeobo?” he asked, a little more seductively than he had planned. He inwardly mentally gawped at how that came out.

“Why wouldn’t I  be, if I’m with you?” Jonghyun whispered, making Key blush as the hot air brushed past his ear. “Why don’t we sleep in your room tonight?” he asked. Key looked at him suspiciously, thinking about the things that Jonghyun had hidden from him in his room, but this thought completely vanished when Jonghyun took his hand and brought it up to his lips, kissing it gently. Key blushed, and felt innocent all over again.

“S-sounds good...”Key stammered as he pulled Jonghyun down the hall and into his room. He wanted to ask Jonghyun about what he heard in the kitchen, and tell him how he felt. But Jonghyun was in such a good mood...if he talked about it now he knew that his boyfriend would get all emotional...and that would just ruin this nice moment.

After all, it is Christmas Eve tomorrow. They might as well have a nice night now, right?

A/N Hullo~ Sorry this one is kinda short. Next chapter will be longer I promise. ^^ Comment and subscribe, ahah, I'm aiming for as much fluff as I can, I'm glad you guiz think 2min is cute in this. :D yeyy. 

Good Minho