Short but Sweet

Do You Wanna Bet?

“We’ll be back tomorrow,” Minho told Onew, whilst eying the closed door of the living room.

“Have fun!” Onew chucked and Minho glared at him. Taemin shuffled awkwardly.

Minho picked up the bag that him and Taemin shared their stuff in and opened the front door, he walked out and Taemin waddled after him waving to Onew. “See you tomorrow hyung~”

“See you Tae~” Onew waved back, grinning, but when the door shut his face fell and he sighed. He took out his iPod and put the headphones in turning the music up before running upstairs to his room.

_____________

Key lay on his back on the couch, his bare stomach pressed against Jonghyun’s chest as Jonghyun kissed down his neck. He gasped as Jonghyun across his collarbone and Jonghyun smirked and moved up to kiss him back on the mouth. Suddenly a loud noise from the TV startled them and snapped Jonghyun back to reality. Jonghyun froze and moved himself off Key and into a sitting position. Key stared at Jonghyun, knowing he was going to resist going any further. He knew the effort was killing him. He missed this so much, and it has only been 3 weeks since they last...“J-Jjong...”

Jonghyun stood up at the sound of his name and glared at Key fiercely.

“You know what you’re doing,”  he snapped. He wants me to lose.

“Yes.” Key told him back, his level of determination matching Jonghyun’s as he picked up his shirt from the ground.

“I...I can’t,” Jonghyun whispered, looking away.

“You can,”

“I CAN’T!” Jonghyun shouted at the wall.

There was a long silence between them. Jonghyun can’t believe he shouted at him. Their relationship...he wanted the microphone to save their relationship...but doing this was just destroying it.

“Yes. You can,” Key whispered. Jonghyun turned to him. Key was sitting with his knees hugged to his bare chest and his eyes looking up at Jonghyun, watering slightly. His skin was glowing under the flickering light from the TV. Jonghyun sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, deep in thought. He looked at Key again, who was now staring at the floor. Jonghyun picked up the remote and turned the TV off and leant over his lover. He ignored him and continued to stare at the floor, until he felt strong arms embrace him and lift him up bridal style. Key locked eyes with Jonghyun for a second then slid his arms around his neck, feeling Jonghyun’s masculine hand press against his back. Jonghyun bent his head down and nuzzled into Key’s neck.

“I surrender.” Jonghyun murmured.

Upstairs in Jonghyun’s room, Jonghyun lay Key down gently on his bed, watching as Key’s hair spread out onto the white duvet. They stared softly at each other for a while, Jonghyun’s hands on either side of Key’s waist and Key’s hands locked around the back of Jonghyun’s neck. Jonghyun went to stand up but Key would not let go of his neck, so he gave up and lay down next to him and his cheek. Key smiled and closed his eyes, leaning his cheek into Jonghyun’s hand and breathing out at the touch. Jonghyun kissed him and moved so he was lying in between Key’s legs and leant down to kiss him some more. He slid his hands down Key’s back, enjoying the feeling of Key arching his back and pressing his front against him. Key shuddered and pulled Jonghyun into a hug. “...missed this...” he breathed heavily.

“Me too, baby...” Jonghyun whispered into his ear. He travelled down Key’s front and kissed down from Key’s belly button, feeling Key’s breath hitch as his lips pressed against the sensitive area. Jonghyun undid the button on Key jeans and slowly pulled the zipper down...tonight they weren’t going to have . He knew that.

They were going to make love.

A/N. DOUBLE UPDATE YAY. Sorry for killing you guys...I know I know. T_T

It stopped there. But I seriously CANNOT write ty . Just the fluffiest of fluff. I’m just staying to what I feel comfortable writing at the moment but if there is any writer out there that would be incredibly kind and offer to write the chapter that followers after this I would be very very very happy and full credit would go to the writer for the scene. :’)

But if not...I’m just leaving it like this. The story can still go on either way. ^^ I hope you liked it...Sorry it’s so short, but hey, at least it was a double update...right?

I showed my friend this chapter and asked her whether the fluff was good and she said “Wow! This fluff is so fluffy it makes Taemins hair  jealous!” AHAHAHA~ Oh my lovely MVP you. You little Onew rascal you. XD

Just realised that I gradually moved down here. *puts down suitcases*