Mess

First Snow First Kiss

After drinking their hot chocolate, Ga Eul rubbed her tummy, satisfied. She smacked her lips and smiled widely at L.Joe who was eyeing her happily.

"Let's go somewhere." L.Joe stood up and held her hands, pulling her out of the cafe.

"Where are we going?" Ga Eul asked curiously. "I'm bringing you to see my house. It's probably 100 times smaller than yours though. We could maybe watch a movie at my house or something." Just then, her phone vibrated and she checked her messages while letting L.Joe pull her to wherever he's going.

 

From : Appa!

My sweet daughter, i have received some bad news from a spy. Someone might be plotting against us.

I don't know why, I mean, we're not royalty or anything. But whoever that is, I will find out and put him to jail.

I don't know if it's true, nobody knows. But I'm sending you someone who can protect you and watch you as a precaution. Tell Junhyung to keep his eye out.

 

Ga Eul tilted her head in confusion. "What's wrong? We're almost there." L.Joe gave her a reassuring smile. Ga Eul shook her head and returned the smile back.

 

To : Appa!

Appa, I know everything. Don't worry, I'm safe and fine. The bodyguard you sent me is a really nice guy and we get along well. I'm sure I'll be protected well.

Appa, you be careful too, you and umma. I'm with L.Joe now, he's bringing me to his accomodation. I think we've just arrived, we're at Street 77th, that's probably where he lives at.

See you at dinner.

 

"We're here." L.Joe gently pushed Ga Eul into a small and dark room. "This is where I live. Oh by the way, could you lend me your phone?"

Ga Eul nodded and handed him her iPhone. She turned and stared at the blackness ahead of her. "You live here?! Could you turn on the lights?"

Just then, she heard the door slam behind her and she jumped. "L.Joe?" Ga Eul whimpered.

He wasn't there anymore.

 

From : Appa!

Who's L.Joe? I've not sent my bodyguard to you yet!

 

From : Appa!

Ga Eul? HAN GA EUL, ANSWER MY CALLS NOW!!!

 

- Missed calls : 59-

 

~

 

Ga Eul shivered and she squatted on the cold hard floor. *I will not cry. I will not cry. L.Joe will come back. L.Joe is a friend. He's a good person. He just went out for a while.*

 

She tried to force the door open again but it wouldn't budge.

 

"Junhyung........" She whimpered out, only to hear her echoes. Just then, the door barged open and a flurry of orange ran towards Ga Eul.

"What the L.joe!!!!" Ga Eul yelled and hit him. "Look, I'll explain everything. You need to get out of here, now. Before my dad comes."

He grabbed her wrist and sprinted out of the place, running towards the city while looking back frequently. He shoved her phone to her. "Tell your dad you're fine."

Ga Eul panted and tried to catch her breath while running and trying to catch up with L.Joe. "Who are we running from?"

"Just....someone."

"Obvious much." Ga Eul muttered.

They ran till they finally reached the city, bustling with crowds and people walking around, shopping.

"You're safer now. I'm gonna go call a cab. You stay here. When you get home, stay in there and don't come out till it's safer." L.Joe patted her shoulder and left her on the far end of the curb while he walked towards the road to hail a cab.

 

Ga Eul took this chance to call her dad.

"Appa!"

"GA EUL-AH. I almost got a heart attack. Where are you?!"

"Appa, don't send security. I'm fine. L.Joe's here."

"WHO THE HECK IS L.JOE?!"

"My...bodyguard?"

"Didn't you read my message? You don't have one yet. I didn't send him out."

"M-mwoh?"

"All I want to know is...are you safe? Come home NOW."

"N-ne...."

 

Ga Eul trembled as she looked at L.Joe trying to hail a cab. He turned around and caught her suspecting eyes and she jumped a little.

She walked backwards slowly and her face contorted into an expression of fear. L.Joe bit his lips and ran towards her. It took Ga Eul so much courage in order not to run away from him.

"Who the are you..."

"Look, I'm sorry. If I'd known what a sweet and innocent girl you are, I wouldn't have done this. I came back for you, Ga Eul-ah. You need to go home now. It's not safe."

"I don't know if I can trust you anymore."

L.Joe suddenly looked behind you and his eyes widened. He pulled her behind him and held his arms out, just as a gun cocked into his face.

"You're making a big mistake, Byunghun." A low voice rang out. Ga Eul shuddered and winced.

People started to crowd and yell. "I'M CALLING THE POLICE!" Someone from the crowd screamed.

The man holding the gun shot the air, causing the crowd to scream in fear.

"All these so you can succeed....All these for your dumb business. You only care about yourself, father." L.Joe narrowed his eyes and retorted.

" You know how it always go, Byunghun. I take someone as hostage, then I threaten their filthy family. If they don't do what I say, I kill em. but this time, this gun is meant for you. You take a wrong step, and that's it, my son. BANG, I will blow your brains out."

Ga Eul tugged at L.Joe's shirt while she cowered behind him.

*WHERE'S THE DARN POLICE?!?!?!*

Just then, sirens filled the air. *Phew*.

Everything happened in slow motion. The man grabbed L.Joe away and pushed him against the wall. He pulled the trigger and a bullet shot L.Joe in the chest. Blood splattered onto Ga Eul's coat.

Just as the man was about to aim at L.Joe's head, two policemen knocked his gun out and handcuffed him. They dragged him into the car while he kicked and yelled.

Ga Eul's hands flew up to and a teardrop left her eye. "L.Joe....." She whispered as he fell to the ground, unconscious.

 

~

 

"You sure you're alright?" Junhyung placed his hand on Ga Eul's shoulder. She flung his hand away and continued to peer at L.Joe who was lying unconscious on the hospital bed, breathing heavily.

 

"Yah, I'm talking to you."

Ga Eul ignored him and she bit her bottom lips nervously. *Please recover soon. Please open your eyes.*

 

Junhyung couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the ward.

He pushed her against the wall and slammed his hand on it, beside Ga Eul's face.

"Do you know how fast my heart went, when your dad called me and told me you were in trouble?!"

"Loo-"

"Do you know how worried I was? Do you know I ditched a perfectly good moment with Hara after I thought about all the things that might happen to you?!"

 

"Please be quiet, sir." A nurse from the counter voiced out.

He growled and put his arm down, taking a step away from Ga Eul.

"Then maybe you shouldn't have come at all. You should have stayed with Hara. No matter what happens to me, you shouldn't care. Because nothing matters when you have Hara, right?" Ga Eul shook her head and said softly. She shuffled back into the ward and closed the door.

 

Junhyung punched the wall and closed his eyes tightly. His phone suddenly vibrated non-stop and he picked the call up after taking a deep breath, calming himself down.

"What do you want?"

"Hyung!!! Is my Ga Eul okay?" Yoseob's annoying voice shouted into his ear.

 

Junhyung hung up and sighed. He didn't know what to do anymore. He didn't understand what he is feeling anymore.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N : Crappy chapter, I know >_<

ANYWAY, go check out my other fic!!! Subscribe and comment if you like it~~~ ^_^

It's called, A Warzone Fairytale.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/118231/a-warzone-fairytale-beast-gangs-infinite-myungsoo-romance-schoollife-teentop

 

This time, it's on Infinite's Myungsoo (L) and how his cold heart breaks open to a girl he never cared about before.

 

There's gangs involved, and these gangsters aren't as scary as they seem to be to others when they're fighting, are they? So what happens when the deadliest gangsters, one from each gang get themselves into a messy love line?