Finally

First Snow First Kiss

For the next few days, Ga Eul never came out of her room unless she needed food or drinks. She stopped going to school, she doesn't answer the door when 4Minute and BEAST came to check on her.

Whenever she sees Junhyung at home, she will either walk in the opposite direction, or walk past him with a blank expression. Junhyung almost thought he saw a ghost, but it was just her.

He wanted to apologise - but he didn't know how to start a conversation.

 

It has been a week.

 

Junhyung came home after school, tired after a fight with Hara. He trodded up the stairs warily and stopped in front of Ga Eul's room. He held up his fist and took a deep breath, wanting to knock on the door. He stopped short and decided against it and went back into his room - this was a routine almost everyday now.

 

He closed his door silently and flung his bag on the floor, rubbing his neck. Noticing a piece of paper on his table, he grabbed it and tilted his head in confusion.

His eyes shot wide open and his hands trembled after reading.

 

Contract Of Divorce

Han Ga Eul and Yong Junhyung will break off marriage after their parents have settled their businesses with each other, or whatever deal they have.

Both families will go their separate ways afterwards.

During the period of marriage, both parties are not allowed to fall for each other (We're only 18, come on.)

We will be able to date outside of our marriage, but making sure we don't get caught by our parents. We will not sleep in the same room, let alone the same bed.

We will not tell our parents about this and lead a "peaceful" marriage until they have done their business deals.

Noting that this marriage might only last a few months, we will divorce right after our parents have finished their deals.

*This is handwritten by Yong Junhyung so whoever keeps this better not lose it!!*

Signed,

-Junhyung's signature-

 

Signed,

-Ga Eul's signature-

"Can I sign this...only during the time we decide to break the marriage?"  (Chapter 14)

 

He quickly threw down the paper and ran out. He knocked and knocked on Ga Eul's door, each knock being louder than the one before.

The door opened narrowly and a tired Ga Eul eyed him. "Ne." She answered coldly. "We need to talk." Junhyung tried to persuade her breathlessly.

She shook her head while looking down on the floor. "I'm giving you what you want, Junhyung."

"You need to listen to me, Ga Eul-ah -"

"You can be with Hara now. Happily. I don't want to live like this anymore." She mumbled sadly, a lone tear escaping her eyes. Junhyung pushed the door open and pulled her close. "So you want to go to L.Joe? Will that make you happy?! Yoseob?!!?" He yelled in her face. She struggled to be freed but to no avail.

"It's better to be loved by someone, Junhyung. You don't know how it's like for me to suppress my feelings whenever I'm with you. My world was exploding with rainbows when I see you and my heart feels like it's gonna implode. But you don't feel the same way. I don't wanna try anymore, I'm sick and tired of your ways and ----"

Junhyung took a step forward and smashed his lips onto hers. Ga Eul's eyes fluttered and her heart stopped. Junhyung gave a peck on her forehead after a few seconds and hugged her tightly.

"Hurts me to say you wanna be with another man. Hurts me to see you with L.Joe. It even hurts me when you look at anyone else but me."

Ga Eul stood still, dumbfounded.

"You don't know how fast my heart beats when I see you. I don't show it, but it does. I can't control how I feel towards you anymore. You don't know how much I love you."

Ga Eul closed her eyes, then opened them again. *Am i dreaming?*

"I will say it everyday till you get it inside your head. I love you, Han Ga Eul."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Sorry for the waitttt!!!! >_<

 

-------Not ending yet!--------