Lies

First Snow First Kiss

A/N : Hey guys!! I know majority of you voted for each character's POV, but I feel like I can imagine better if I write it in 3rd person's view.

I hope no matter what writing style I used, I still can convey the message I want for this story to have to all of you. Hope all of you will understand and continue to support me :):)

But if you're not satisfied, please tell me in the comment section below and I'll see what I can do. I'm truly sorry :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As days passed, Ga Eul stopped hearing from her sister, Ga In. It was like she totally disappeared. Mrs Yang's condition grew worse, and she decided to stop all treatment, including chemo and radiation which were supposed to help her get better.

Yoseob wanted this project to be special, so he decided to record this song on the 26th of December, after Christmas Day. The song was titled First Snow First Kiss, and Ga Eul loved it. Junhyung had his 'talk' with Hara, but instead of breaking up, they grew closer as a couple.

 

---------FLASHBACK---------

"Junhyung oppa, you know how much I love you, neh?" Hara eyed him and fidgeted in her seat, praying hard.

"Of course."

"Do you remember how we met? Do you remember how in love we were last year?"

Junhyung started to think. He gazed at Hara as he thought of all those sweet memories they had together. From best friends to lovers.

Hara smirked as he saw his pupils dilate. His eyes were filled with the same affection he had last year when he looked at her.

Junhyung thought his feelings for Hara came back, after reminiscencing those memories.

"Are you willing to get serious again?" Hara looked into his eyes.

Before he knew it, he nodded his head and smiled at her. And in his mind, he had completely forgotten about Ga Eul.

-------------------------------------

 

Ever since Junhyung's confession, Ga Eul's feelings for him started to change. She didn't see a low-life, cocky, filthy rich jerk anymore. To her, Junhyung was the guy that made her forget all about her ex-boyfriend she had at overseas when she's with him.

But she wasn't sure. After all, she came to Korea to hate him and get revenge for her ing psychotic sister.

 

 

"Yah. Are you even listening?" Hyuna waved her hands in front of Ga Eul's face. Ga Eul snapped out of her thoughts and continued to chew her steak.

Hyuna, Ga Eul and Yoseob were in a fancy restaurant, eating lunch together. It was December 18th.

"Sorry. I was just thinking." Ga Eul waved her fork around and shook her head. "About?" Yoseob eyed her while he popped a carrot into his mouth.

He then made a face and spat the carrot out on the table.

"Yoseob!" Hyuna put her hand on her chest and gasped. "Very classy of you." She smirked as she pointed her knife at him. She then turned and pointed it at Ga Eul. "You. What's up with you?"

"Junhyung confessed to me." Ga Eul blurted out. Damn....stupid mouth. She mentally slapped herself.

"Mwoh?!" Yoseob dropped his fork. "But his relationship just got better with Hara." Hyuna placed her knife on the table and tilted her head.

"Really?" Ga Eul felt her heart sink a little. She then straightened up and cleared . "I hate him anyway, so it doesn't matter."

Hyuna and Yoseob eyed you for a while before shrugging and continuing to eat.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a party tonight, and it was a business party. 4Minute and Beast were all invited, since their families were all in the top industries that ruled the world. Ga Eul was of course, invited. Her parents' company was in the top ten.

Ga Eul and the girls already arrived early, sipping on cocktails and bursting out in laughter for a few seconds every time, before realizing that the adults were frowning at all of them. Of course, all of them looked beautiful and perfect. Simple makeup, short black and white dresses and curled hair.

Just then, some woman gasped happily. "There they are."

The door of the big ballroom slammed opened and in walked 6 cocky guys who had their nose up in the air as they walked. They greeted everyone they knew and some girls who Ga Eul recognized since they were from Seoul Arts too, ran up to the 6 guys and started oogling at them.

"Oppa!" Someone screamed. Ga Eul saw Hara speed walking to Junhyung and pecked a kiss on his cheek. He grinned happily and slipped his arms around her. Ga Eul's smile disappeared from her face and she put her cocktail down on the table next to her.

"Hey, you okay?" Hyuna put her hand on Ga Eul's bare shoulders. "You look kind of sick. You wanna sit? We're going over to them though." Jiyoon pointed at the guys.

Ga Eul shook her head. They walked towards the boys, smiling and waving. Ga Eul clasped her hands in front of her and followed. Someone suddenly put his arms around her and pulled her close. Ga Eul smiled at Yoseob, who was looking really handsome tonight.

Yoseob handed Ga Eul a glass of warm water. She took it and sipped slowly, looking around awkwardly. "Noona!" Dongwoon waved. She smiled and returned the greeting. Yoseob pulled you towards the group and everybody started to talk to each other.

"I like your dress." Ga Eul complimented Hara, who just tilted her head high and eyed her. "Yeah, I know." Hara replied. Junhyung nudged Ga Eul and smiled genuinely at her for the first time. Ga Eul returned a smile for a while before noticing Hara's flaming stare, which caused her to stop.

"Alright, we're gonna go. Have fun guys." Jihyun said and everybody splitted up. Hyuna and Ga Eul chatted with each other, laughing every few seconds. Yoseob barged between the two and slung his arms around them. "You guys forgot about me." He pouted. Ga Eul smiled and put down her glass of water as she excused herself to the toilet.

After coming out of the cubicle, she washed her hands and noticed a phone left beside the sink. Picking it up, she saw "Princess Goo Hara" engraved on the phone cover. Pshhhh yeah sure, princess.  Ga Eul thought as she clicked on a button. The screen lit up, showing a message conversation with a contact named "Myungsoo", with a heart beside it.

I shouldn't, Ga Eul closed her eyes. But isn't Myungsoo  that dude from school?  She slowly opened her eyes and breathed heavily.

 

From Myungsoo : Jagiya, where are you?

To Myungsoo : At some lame party.

From Myungsoo : Oh the one my family wasn't invited to? Ugh. Are you with Junhyung?! Aren't you gonna break up with him? You said you loved me... >:(

To Myungsoo : Baby, I do love you. But my parents need my connection with Junhyung because they want a contract with his parents' company. It's just till the contract is signed. Then I will come to you, love. <3

 

Ga Eul couldn't finish it, because the phone was snatched away, seconds before someone landed a slap on her. "How dare you. You ruined my night. I can't be here anymore." Hara spat at you and stomped out. Ga Eul ran after her, into the middle of the ballroom and pulled her wrists, spinning her around so they had eye contact. "How could you do this to Junhyung? He really likes you." Ga Eul gritted her teeth.

Hara bit her lips before bawling out. Ga Eul, shocked, released her and jumped back. Everybody stopped talking and the room became a deafening silence, other than Hara's cries. 4minute and Beast quickly surrounded both of you, confused.

"I didn't do anything." Ga Eul whispered to Hyuna and Yoseob who were beside her. "What's wrong baby?" Junhyung hugged Hara and patted her head. "That..that Ga Eul....she slapped me for no reason. She ruined tonight, Junnie. Bring me home, NOW!" Hara explained. Junhyung turned to Ga Eul, enraged. He snapped his fingers and his butler came to him, bringing Hara out to his car.

Junhyung walked towards Ga Eul slowly. Ga Eul walked backwards before knocking into a table behind her. Wine glasses smashed to the ground, shattering, causing her to jump in shock.

Yoseob and Hyuna immediately blocked you from Junhyung, whose face was red with anger.