Contract

First Snow First Kiss

Ga Eul woke up, stretching her arms and slightly twisting her neck. Her mum suddenly barged into the room, yelling at her. "Quickly wash up. Your future husband and his family will be coming over for lunch in 30 minutes time. Come on!"

It took Ga Eul a few seconds to register this in her brain. Jumping out from her bed, she groaned and muttered "Ridiculous." After brushing her teeth, a quick shower and cleaning herself up, she came out of her bedroom toilet wrapped in a towel. Her closet was a walk-in closet, so she looked around to find an outfit.

*Shall dress like a beggar. And turn him off, whoever he is, kekekekekekeke* 

Her plan failed since her closet was full of expensive and pretty clothes. Her intercom beeped and she jumped. Her dad's voice rang through the intercom, bouncing off the walls of the huge closet/room. "Pali !!! What are you doing? Come down now, they've arrived."

Ga Eul quickly picked an outfit.

 

Photobucket 

 

 

Walking down the grand stairs slowly, she smoothen down her hair and sighed. Her heels made a loud sound on every step but she didn't care. She hated this so much.

*Get it done and over with...*

After walking a certain distance, she finally reached the dining room.

With her head bowed low, she plopped herself down sloppily onto thechair, not looking at her fiance. Her father cleared his throat. Ga Eul sensed authority and sighed mentally. "Annyeonghaseyo." She muttered to nobody in particular, head still low.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junhyung grunted and tapped his fingers on the table.

*This girl sure knows how to make people wait. , I should just run.*

"Don't even think about running away." His mother whispered, scrolling through her twitter on her phone, not even looking at Junhyung. Junhyung sighed loudly. "Sorry for the delay, she'll be down soon. Oh! There she is."

Junhyung reluctantly looked up at his supposedly fiancee. His heart did a double cartwheel and his mind exploded into pieces. *WHAT IS THIS ERY?!!?!?!? GA EUL?!?!??!?!*

He watched her as she slowly flopped herself down onto the chair across him from the dining table. Junhyung scoffed disbelievingly and crossed his arms.

"Annyeonghaseyo."

Junhyung smirked. "You're the girl whom I met when we were 8 years old?" He asked, lowering his voice a little so she wouldn't recognize it.

Without looking up, Ga Eul blew a raspberry and scoffed. Her dad apologized for her behaviour and smacked her on the head. Ga Eul sighed. "Ne, I guess so." She replied softly.

"We'll just leave you two here and have our own lunch outside, eh?" Junhyung's dad smiled. All four stood up and left the room, leaving the room a deafening silence.

"You really hate this, don't you?" Junhyung used his normal voice. He honestly couldn't believe what was happening right now.

*This voice..* Ga Eul's head snapped up in realization. "JUN ING HYUNG?! OH MY.....OH MY FU-----WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Yah, watch your mouth. I'm not ing my hyung!! Stop yelling." Junhyung frowned and poked at the steak placed in front of him. "Okay, since it's you, it'll be easy. Let's break this marriage by ourselves. Destroy evidence. Where's the video?" Ga Eul rubbed her hands together excitedly.

"Wuuuuah chincha. You really don't wanna get married to me?" Junhyung joked. Ga Eul's heart skipped. *Of course I want to. But..........You don't.*

"Besides, we can't betray our parents, can we?" Junhyung continued, shrugging. Ga Eul sighed and nodded. It was ridiculous. Nobody marries at the age of 18, do they?

 

"Just make sure Hara doesn't find you." Junhyung said with his mouth full of steak. Ga Eul winced. "Wae?"

"She hates you." He straightfowardly told her. "Oh thanks, it's not like i have feelings anyway." Ga Eul told him sarcastically. She jabbed her fork at the steak in front of her. "You still like Hara, don't you?" She asked softly. Junhyung looked at her and softened. "I do. But still doesn't change the fact I'm gonna marry you. I'll take care of you."

Ga Eul held in her tears. She gulped down a glass of water and cleared . "I'm sure we can arrange something."

Junhyung nodded and shoved another piece of steak into his mouth. "Already thought about it. After my parents and your parents have a successful deal or whatever with their businesses, we can always divorce after that." He took out a folded paper from his back pocket and slammed it on the dinner table.

Ga Eul unfolded it, her hands shaking.

 

Contract Of Divorce

Han Ga Eul and Yong Junhyung will break off marriage after their parents have settled their businesses with each other, or whatever deal they have.

Both families will go their separate ways afterwards.

During the period of marriage, both parties are not allowed to fall for each other (We're only 18, come on.)

We will be able to date outside of our marriage, but making sure we don't get caught by our parents. We will not sleep in the same room, let alone the same bed.

We will not tell our parents about this and lead a "peaceful" marriage until they have done their business deals.

Noting that this marriage might only last a few months, we will divorce right after our parents have finished their deals.

*This is handwritten by Yong Junhyung so whoever keeps this better not lose it!!*

Signed,

-Junhyung's signature-

 

 

"Just sign it and we're good to go." Junhyung smiled at her.

Ga Eul's bottom lip trembled. "Can I sign this...only during the time we decide to break the marriage?"

"Whatever you want." Junhyung fished out his phone and started to type on it.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : This is going to be a longggggggggggg story xD

Hey guys, your comments are really pushing me to write more and more and more chappies!! Thank you so much~

Though I only have 45 subscribers, it's amazing for me because it's my first fanfic :-)

Thank you~ Kamsa~ Xiexie~ Arigatou heart