This is it

First Snow First Kiss

New Year started off with a river of tears for Yoseob as well as Ga Eul. She felt so, so guilty.

After patting Yoseob to sleep in her room, Ga Eul closed the door behind her quietly and sighed. She wiped a lone tear that fell from her eyes to her cheek with a finger and walked down the stairs.

Hyuna already left, but Junhyung was sitting on the couch, thinking hard.

"Hey. You want supper?" Ga Eul stood at the bottom of the stairs and asked. Junhyung shook his head and faced her. "Where the hell were you?"

"It was New Year's Eve and you just left without a word?" He continued, his eyebrows scrunching together angrily.

"I could say the same thing about you, Junhyung." Ga Eul's eyelids closed and she mumbled softly. Junhyung softened. He never saw her so weak.

"Hey. It's fine." He stood up. "Sorry about that. Let's eat lunch together tomorrow. Without the rest."

Ga Eul's sinking heart stopping sinking. She looked up and met eyes with Junhyung and nodded with a small smile. "Ne."

"Oh and........let's keep this marriage thing a secret. Hara said it would be better that way. I'll remind Yoseob to keep quiet about this tomorrow and you better tell Hyuna to not flap her big mouth."

Her heart froze. Then it shattered. "Okay."

 

 

 

~

 

 

The next morning, Ga Eul  woke up to Yoseob's screaming. "GET UP YOU LAZY PIG WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!!!!!!!! COME ON!!!" He pushed and tugged her.

 

She groaned and looked at the clock. 7.23AM. Her eyes shot wide open and she quickly stumbled out her bed into her bathroom. She took a quick shower, brushed her teeth, wrapped the towel around her body and ran out of the bathroom.

Making sure, Yoseob was already out of her room, she unwind the towel and dried her hair.

She then went to her closet and threw on her undergarments and uniform in a second. Ga Eul ran down the stairs, but her feet was still wet. She slipped in the middle and tumbled down like a domino.

"Owwie....." Her whole body hurt, even her cheekbones. Apparently, she knocked her face on the end of the steps, causing a large, deep and bloody scratch on her cheeks.

"OMO!!!" Yoseob quickly helped her up and brushed her uniform down. "Gwenchana?!"

She nodded and pulled him out of the house. "Wait, where's Junhyung?"

"Oh, he left first....He didn't want people to notice that you both live together. Since our house is right beside the school, people from our school usually walk past. BUT IT'S LATE NOW. EVERYBODY'S IN SCHOOL NOW LET'S GO!"

"Yoseob, I'm glad you're better today." Ga Eul smiled and hugged him. "Please woman, stop with the cheesy stuff and move your ."

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

The day passed slowly. New batch of students were enrolled into the school, and Ga Eul felt happy because she ain't the "new girl" anymore.

 

"We have a new student today. Come on in and introduce yourself."

 

A girl, slim and petite, walked in gracefully but proudly.

Ga Eul's eyes shot wide open. "Hi. Han Ga In-imnida. Ga Eul's sister."

Gasps and murmurs went around the class. Ga Eul's jaw dropped open. What the heck happened to her sister?!?! LIPOSUCTION?!

She couldn't believe her eyes. Ga In fluttered her eyes at Junhyung, who stared at her, surprised at the resemblance. Ga Eul had a twin?!

Ga In sat in front of Ga Eul. She turned and winked. "Hey there, sis."

"What the hell, Ga In. You came here for your idiotic revenge, didn't you?!"

"I heard you guys got married. So the revenge is off for Junhyung. But you, Ga Eul. You are definitely on the hook. in betrayer. Watch your back." Ga In hissed at her sister.

Ga Eul scoffed. She didn't know to laugh or cry. It was so weird.

"You have no idea how weird this is." Yoseob pointed at Ga In, then to Ga Eul, his eyes wide open.

 

 

~

 

 

Lunch bell rang after a few more periods. Ga In was in whatever class Ga Eul was in and it kinda scared Ga Eul a little. Her own sister, promising to ruin her life.

Ga Eul stood at the cafeteria entrance, searching for Junhyung.

*Where is he? Didn't he say to eat together?*

People were staring at her, whispering about her and the twin sister. If you're a twin, you automatically become "cooler". Just like how if someone plays the drum, skateboard, play the guitar, or knows how to dance, they become so called "in".

The girls waved their hands at her, and Hyuna stood up with a frown. They were asking her to stop standing there like an idiot, and go over and sit.

Ga Eul smiled and gestured a 'no'.

She looked up to the second level of the cafeteria and something caught her eyes.

Junhyung.

She beamed and quickly walked across the cafe and went up the stairs. But she stopped at the last step when she saw Junhyung sitting with someone else. Hara.

He was smiling.

Smiling.

It hit Ga Eul like a ton of bricks. He never smiled around her.

Moreover, he broke his promise. Ga Eul was waiting for lunch for so long. Junhyung had ignored her presence for the whole day, not even looking at her no matter how close she was to him.

Shaking her head in disappointment, Ga Eul stumbled down the stairs quickly and ran out of the cafeteria.

Jihyun put down her fork and dabbed with a tissue paper before taking off after her.

She found Ga Eul sitting on a stone bench outside the school doors.

"Hey." She plopped down next to her. "You okay?"

"Yeah. Of course. I don't have a reason not to be okay." Ga Eul shot her a smile and shrugged.

"You can't fool me." Jihyun put her arms around Ga Eul's shoulders. "You like him, don't you?"

*Of course. But he's eating with another girl. Oh and did I tell you? WE'RE MARRIED.* "Yeah...." Ga Eul nodded slowly.

Just then, Yoseob burst through the door and sat himself beside Ga Eul. "Who cares about Junhyung. Come on, after school we'll go for ddubokki." He patted Ga Eul's cheeks. "OMO!! Your scratch."

"Yah, not inviting me???????" Jihyun crossed her arms. "Nope!" Yoseob stuck his tongue out and they started to quarrell with Ga Eul in between, not knowing what to do.

She giggled after seeing the two squabble with each other but in her heart, still hurt.

 

From : L.Joe

Hey. I'm discharged. So how's the teenage-marriage thing going on? xP

 

To : L.Joe

That's great. Um....I don't know.

 

From : L.Joe

Yah, cheer up. If nobody wants to marry you after your divorce you can always come to me. I'll marry you.

 

Ga Eul smiled. Her heart was warm and fuzzy.

 

To : L.Joe

Sure thing, Mr Future Husband. >_< Just kidding. Gotta get back to classes now. Talk to you later.

 

L.Joe turned his phone off and sighed happily. *I wasn't kidding though.*

 

 

~

 

 

Ga Eul slammed the door and threw her bag on the couch. She took her blazer off and rubbed her neck warily. It was a fun day with Yoseob.

But now she's back into this sickening house. Junhyung leaned against the handle of the staircase and crossed his arms. "I thought you died. You should've told me where you went."

Ga Eul's blood boiled. It was always her fault. Always. The feelings she bottled up exploded in a split second.

"Look, Yong Junhyung. We're not really married, ok? Don't always push all the blame to me, just like last night. You know I like you. I freaking fell for you. You build me up, then you tear me down. You tell me you like me when you don't. When Hara leaves, you come to me. When she came back, you go to her. I'm not a toy, arasso? Just stay out of my life, like how i stay out of yours, and leave me alone."

Her words hit Junhyung on the head like bullets. He never knew he hurt her that bad.

Ga Eul swallowed down her tears and grabbed her blazer, setting off for the door. "Where are you going again?!?! And what the hell is wrong with you?"

"It's none of your business. By the way - I didn't get to eat my lunch today."

It took Junhyung a second to realize what she meant. "Holy crap.." *I totally forgot....*

He sighed and ruffled his hair. "Just because of that you're angry? Aren't you over-reacting?"

Ga Eul's lips pulled into a thin line and she went out, not even bothering to close the door. *You just don't understand me.*

 

To : L.Joe

Oppa, let's meet.