Want or need?

First Snow First Kiss

Junhyung's POV:

"Eugrghhgh..."

I sat up in bed and rubbed my eyes while using my other hand to whack the side of my head. It hurts like ....

"Awake?"

I jumped out of my bed in shock.

"Seob you scared the outta me!!" I gaped at Yoseob who was sitting on the couch in my bedroom, picking his fingernails.

"Then you better change your underwear. Oh wait, you're not wearing any!" He pointed down to my junior.

WHATATATATAT!!?!?!?!?!

I jumped and looked down. "Just kidding." He laughed.

If it wasn't for me being so nice and kind and lovely, I would've screamed at him. But it's probably because after yesterday, I pitied him.

"What're you doing here?" I asked as I wore my pants that were draped on the floor.

"You almost had with some ahjumma you don't even know last night. SHE'S FORTY YEARS OLD. You seriously need to understand that one, YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, and two, don't have with old people. You don't know what kind of disease they're carrying dude." Yoseob stood up and brushed his clothes down.

I picked out a fresh hoodie from my closet and pull it over my head, then wore my black leather coat which makes me feel like I'm wearing a cape. I'M SUPERMAN. Oh yeah I am.

 

"It wasn't on purpose. I was drunk AND, I needed to relieve my ual frustrations."

Yoseob crossed his arms. "ual frustrations? You mean Hara..."

"She's a freaking . She wouldn't me!"

"Then why would she go around telling people that you and her....."

I gave him 'the look'.

"Oh."

I glanced at my wall clock and it was 1.45PM.

I swear I needed to do something today................but..............

"Come on, we gotta meet Ga Eul."

OH.

OH.......

Hehe. Ga Eul. Pretty little princess who's secretly an idiot who thinks she's always right when actually she's wrong she just gets on my nerves sooooooo much i hate her i hate her i hate her i -

"Hey, we gotta meet her NOW. She's gonna cut us if we're late."

"You're going?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah."

"How come?"

"My mum she......um...nothing, don't bother. Let's go."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"DAMN IT YOSEOB WE HAVE 10 SECONDS LEFT COME ON YOU LITTLE SISSY. SHE'S GONNA BURN OUR IN FIRE IF WE'RE LATE." I yelled over my shoulder while running.

Yoseob was trying to catch up, panting. "You go ahead first!! I wasn't supposed to be there anyway."

I stopped and turned and saw his face light up with realization.

"OH YEAH I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THERE. So I will take my time. And i can be late. Then I'll give an excuse. But you can't. MOVE MOVE MOVE!" Yoseob gestured.

"BACKSTABBER."

I hate him.

I ran and ran. 5 seconds left.

my life oh god please.

THERE SHE IS. I ran with all my might. I could feel a black aura around her, as if she was a devil counting down.

She looked so pretty though.

Ok what is with me lately!?!?!??!?!?

I made a last sprint and smacked my hand on her shoulder. "Right on time aye." I panted.

 

Ga Eul's POV:

You know what I hate most?

WAITING.

10 seconds.

I tapped my foot and stared at my wristwatch.

If that 's late, I'm gonna shove a banana up his little banana.

4 seconds.

I can probably go buy a banana now. A firm and strong one.

Haw haw haw haw.

3,

2.....

*SMACK* I turned around and jumped back.

"Right on time." He rest his arms on his thighs, panting hard.

I rolled my eyes and entered Domo Cafe with him behind me and we settled at a four-seated table, ordering hot chocolates.

Just then, a text came in.

I looked at it and started laughing to myself.

"What's so funny, dork?" He frowned.

"I heard you got laid by a 40 year old woman. Nice one HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" I guffawed loudly, earning stares from everyone in the Cafe.

 

-----1 New Message-----

From : Yoseob

I'm coming for the meeting today. I was gonna visit omma today but she told me she had to do some treatment.

P.S : Junhyung almost had with a 40 year old ahjumma.

---------------------------------

To: Yoseob

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAAHA. Oh but he was there at the hospital yesterday so....:-)

-----------------------------------

Just then, Yoseob strutted in, ice cream.

He sat beside me and we high-fived, laughing.

Junhyung slammed his fist on the table and gritted his teeth.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

After five hours, we managed to come up with a whole song, with lyrics and the tune to it.

We stretched our arms and yawned.

Just then I realised I held my pee in for too long. My bladder felt like it was going to explode.

I quickly stood up and ran towards the toilet.

Just when I was gonna go in, someone pulled my wrist from behind, and slammed me against the wall.

"Yah Yong Junhyung, get the off me!" I struggled, but he was too strong.

He sniffed my neck again and rest his head on my shoulder for a second before putting his face just an inch away from mine.

"Did you miss me?" He smirked.

I'm gonna pee.

RIGHT NOW.

IT'S COMING OUT.

"LET ME GO JUNHYUNG I'M REALLY IN A HURRY."

"Come on don't be a party pooper. You know you want me." He whispered into my ear.

Damn. I leaked some pee. YOU YONG JUNHYUNG I HATE YOU.

"I'm getting wet."

. I did NOT mean it that way. I meant my pee.

"That's the point." He grinned wider.

I looked down. "I see your ."

He suddenly let go and jumped back, covering his junior which was currently, like a banana. Firm and strong.

PUAHAHAHAHHAHA. Ok that's it. I ran inside the toilet and didn't even bother closing the cubicle door. I just couldn't hold my pee anymore.

As I peed, I smiled to myself.

He's already falling for me. Yong Junhyung, I came back for revenge.

And you're gonna suffer.

 

Junhyung's POV:

For the whole five hours, I couldn't stop looking at her.

Whenever she asked me questions, I would stutter. I don't know what the is wrong with me.

I scrolled through my phone while she was in the toilet, and I clicked on photos.

It was filled with Hara's face. Yeah she put them in there.

I scrolled and scrolled through every single photo of her, thinking : I love Hara, I like Hara, Hara is my girlfriend, I will wait for Hara, I will have with Hara, I love Hara, I like Hara, Hara is my girlfriend.

"Junhyung, I get it!!!" Yoseob yelled. "Stop repeating."

"What?"

"The Hara thing. I get it."

"I said that out loud?!?!"

He nodded.

I looked around, embarassed, hoping nobody heard me.

"Hey. Do you think......do you think I have a shot with Ga Eul?"

Hearing her name, my heart jumped. you Junhyung, you love Hara, Hara is your girlfriend, you wanna have with Hara, you like Hara, you -

"Yah, hyung!" Yoseob shook my arm.

I snapped out of my thoughts. "U-um..y-yeah, sure."

"Sometimes I think she knows me more than I know myself."

I shrugged, not knowing what to say. Congratulations?

Hah.

I took out a small box from my pocket and took a stick out.

Lighting it, I stuck it in my mouth and took a deep, "refreshing" breath before taking it out and puffing.

Yoseob waved his hands around. "Take it outside you bastard, this is a cafe."

"Want one?" I held a cigarette out.

"That's what made my mum ill, Junhyung. You should stop destroying your life."

Suddenly, the cigarette was snatched  away and I see a very angry looking Ga Eul.

"You smoke?" She asked. Well yeah. If no what am I doing? Putting it in my mouth for fun? I nodded my head.

"I have nothing against smokers but...Is this what you want your body to have?"

"Shut the up, Ga Eul. I've heard that speech 20 million times. I'm a teenager. I'm young. Just off and mind your own ing business."

It pisses me off everytime. Every time there'll be nosy people who into my business. What I do, is none of their business.

She shook her head and slapped the cigarette down on the table.

"Yah, Junhyung. Watch your mouth." Yoseob looked at Ga Eul worriedly. She mouthed 'I'm fine' to him and they smiled at each other.

Ugh, gross.

I crossed my arms and stood up, leaving the Cafe since we were done with our project.

"7PM tomorrow at my house! We need to record this song down." I heard Yoseob yell after me.

 

As I walked down the street, I looked at everyone doing their Christmas shopping. I continued to puff until my cigarette lit out and I threw it on the snow-covered floor.

 

I've made up my mind.

I want her. Han Ga Eul.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

COMMENT ON WHICH COUPLE YOU WOULD WANT AT THE END MORE!

(Though this story is circulated around junhyung/gaeul ^_^

I feed off your comments since they motivate me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

COMMENT >:)