Hurt

First Snow First Kiss

"What the is wrong with you?!" Junhyung yelled at Ga Eul, who was cowering behind Hyuna and Yoseob. Mrs Yong quickly surged foward, stopping Junhyung. "Stop it, everybody's watching. This is a business party." She pushed 4minute, Beast and Ga Eul out, before trying to settle all the rest inside the ballroom.

The car honked loudly and the window was down. Hara shouted for Junhyung to get his in and leave.

"Junhyung, I can explain." Ga Eul  took a step towards Junhyung and pleaded. Please be that person who saved me from that club. Please be that guy who confessed to me.

"No. I thought you were better than this." Junhyung held his hand up, walking backwards slowly with mortification written on his face. "I can understand if you're jealous. You know what, that confession was a mistake. Just pretend that day never happened. I love Hara. Not you."

"You don't ing understand. She doesn't love you, Junhyung-ah! Believe me. Just this once." Ga Eul's tears well up in her eyes as she grabbed Junhyung's hand.

Junhyung pushed her away, causing her to fall on the cold hard floor. "I thought you were different." Junhyung shook his head before heading into his car. The car drove off, leaving Ga Eul on the floor.

"What the heck just happened?" Kikwang broke the silence. "Noona..." Dongwoon squatted beside you. "Just go away, please. Everybody." Ga Eul pleaded.

Sighing, they each called their drivers to pick them up. All left, except for Yoseob and Hyuna. Ga Eul forced a smile at them and stood up. "I'm fine. You guys wanna have dinner?"

"You don't have to pretend, Ga Eul-ah." Yoseob put his hand on her head. Ga Eul's bottom lip trembled and her tears started to pour out. Hyuna and Yoseob hugged her tightly and chided her to forget about what happened.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Aniyo, Junhyung-ah, don't believe that boy, he's crazy." Hara grabbed Junhyung's arm and persuaded him.

Yoseob heard Ga Eul's sobbing side of the story and called Junhyung to tell him about what really happened.

"Let me see your phone."

"But oppa, he--"

"LET ME SEE YOUR ING PHONE!" Junhyung turned and yelled into her face. Petrified, she handed over her phone. Junhyung took a few minutes before it finally registered in his head. "You were messing with me all these while?" He asked, voice shaking.

"Oppa, you have no rights to say that. You ed other girls when we were still together and I still looked past those."

"Get out of my house." Junhyung pointed towards the door. "We can still be friends, righ---"

"GET OUT OF THE ING HOUSE, HARA."

Hara scurried out, slamming the door behind her. Junhyung clenched his fists and rammed his left fist into the wall. The pain on his knuckles couldn't be compared to the pain in his heart. He really did love her. He just didn't love her the right way.

Damn....Ga Eul must feel pretty ed up now...

I told her I liked her and now...

Junhyung called his driver and rushed out of the house. "Just drive around. I need to find someone."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ga Eul kicked the snow beneath her boots like a little girl. Her mum called several times but she turned her phone off. Holding hot Starbucks coffee in her hand, she walked along the streets, admiring the pretty Christmas lights that were already hung up. She finally persuaded Yoseob and Hyuna to go home - she needed to be alone.

It was already 8PM, the sky's turned dark. However, many people still walked around, shopping for Christmas gifts. They look so happy, Ga Eul thought.

Just then, someone grabbed her wrists and slammed her against the brick wall, causing her to flinch in pain. Junhyung? She blinked her eyes at the man whose face was just inches apart from hers. She struggled and tried to escape out of his grip but he was strong. "Get lost."

"I'm sorry, Ga Eul." Junhyung finally released her and apologised.

Ga Eul looked into his eyes and softened. He probably found out the truth.

Being the stupid girl she was, Ga Eul couldn't stand being angry at someone for too long. "Gwenchana?" She asked. "Still hurts, but I feel better already." Junhyung smiled as he pinched Ga Eul's cheek. She winced in pain and smacked his arm.

I'm hurting too, Junhyung. Looks like you guys like to play with people's feelings. Ga Eul thought as she remembered his confession. That was all a lie too.

Just then, she noticed his wounds on his fist and held it up. "Wha-" She started to ask, shocked. "I attacked the wall." Junhyung answered, shrugging. Ga Eul pulled him by the wrist and threw her Starbucks away. She made him sit by the street and ordered him to stay as she went into a pharmacy shop.

After coming out, Ga Eul sat beside him and started to dab medicine on his wound. "Does it hurt?" She asked, not looking at him. Junhyung smirked. "No."

The wind was blowing gently and Ga Eul's long hair blew, covering her face. She shook her head, trying to get her hair out of her face but to no avail. Junhyung smiled at her dorkiness and using his other hand, he helped her put the flying strands of hair behind her ear.  Ga Eul bandaged his hand and smiled in content. "Done."

"Don't hurt yourself again."

Junhyung sighed and a mist formed as it escaped out of his mouth. Ga Eul started to shiver and she rubbed her hands together for warmth. Junhyung took off his coat and draped it over her, slinging his arm around her shoulders after. "Let's go out tomorrow."

Ga Eul stared at him, not catching what he meant.

"It'll be fun." Junhyung nodded his head, persuading her. Ga Eul thought about it and blew a mist out of . "Okay."