26TH

First Snow First Kiss

"Come on you idiots!" Hyuna ran, laughing. Yoseob and Ga Eul followed closely behind, panting hard. "How does she run so fast?!" Yoseob asked between breaths.

They finally stopped at a dead end. Hyuna climbed up the brick wall and helped the two up. sitting down carefully on the narrow and high brick wall, they panted and giggled. The scenary they had was beautiful and breathtaking. They could see high rise buildings, houses, streets. Practically the whole of Seoul. The Christmas lights, though far away, could be seen.

Ga Eul gasped. It was magical. Their smiles disappeared from their faces as they looked over the beautiful scenary. All of their minds were occupied with thoughts. "Omma will get to see this one day. I will bring her here when she's better." Yoseob mumbled, his eyes droopy.

Hyuna and Ga Eul looked at him pitifully, sympathising him. Ga Eul patted his back, comforting him but he just remained silent. "It's beautiful, isn't it." Hyuna said as she reached her arms out, trying to grab the slow falling snow from the sky.

Yoseob's phone suddenly rang, snapping everybody out of their trance.

"Neh, hyung." Yoseob said glumly. After the other party talked, he handed the phone to Ga Eul. "He said it's important."

Ga Eul suspiciously took the phone out of his hand and held the phone to her ears. "Yeomseyo? Who's this?"

"Merry Christmas, Ga Eul-ah."

Junhyung's voice striked her like lightning. Her body felt warmer and her lips quivered. She wasn't ready to talk to him yet. "What do you want?" She asked, coldly.

Junhyung on the other hand, was wondering why Ga Eul was treating him like that. One day they're acting like friends, then another day they're strangers.

"I couldn't get through to you by your phone just now so...Just wanted to say Merry Christmas. I'm sure today had been a special day to you. 25 minutes left till the 26th, so...enjoy it okay? Thanks for the watch anyway. I love it."

Ga Eul couldn't suppress her aching heart anymore. "If I met you before you met Hara, would things have been different between us?"     Would you fall for me instead?

Out of the corner of her eyes, she saw Yoseob and Hyuna exchange looks.

"Mwoh?" Junhyung didn't understand her question. "But.....we did meet before I met Hara. We've been in the same classes since kindergarten!"

No, Junhyung. Wrong answer. That was Ga In.

"Forget it." Ga Eul quickly hung up. She gazed at the stars above her as snow fell on her face. Yoseob brushed it off for her and gave her a smile. "If he doesn't want you by the time you're 30, I'll take care of you for the rest of your life, Ga Eul. Don't you worry about that." Ga Eul's heart fluttered at his sweetness. "Me too!" Hyuna slung her arm around her.

Ga Eul loved the two so much. She strongly pulled them into a hug and squished them tightly. "Ee-e-yue-yhh" They both spouted as they couldn't breathe. After letting go of each other, Hyuna sighed. "You will learn to let him go, Ga Eul. He's just not worth it. I know how it feels like to love such an ."

Yoseob let out a "MWOH!?!?"

"You mean you..." Ga Eul's eyes widened.

"Who could resist? Junhyung's the kind of bad boy everybody wants. But that was years ago. I was immature. I like nice guys now. Especially cute ones." Hyuna took a quick look at Yoseob.

Ga Eul smirked. She mouthed "I know who you're talking about." and secretly pointed to Yoseob, and Hyuna just blushed. Yoseob, not understanding the situation, just shrugged and continued to look at the scenary.

"3...2...1." Hyuna counted down. Suddenly, the sky filled with fireworks. Red,blue,green,yellow,pink. It was amazing. Ga Eul couldn't believe her eyes. Her Christmas Day ended off just the way she wanted. Magically.

The fireworks lasted for two minutes. "It's 26th! We've still our recording to do today. You alright with Junhyung being there?" Yoseob asked. Ga Eul nodded after hesitation. It's going to be so awkward..... She thought.

The slowly climbed back down and started playing 'Catch me if you can'. Running back to the city area with the beautiful lights they just saw, Ga Eul was the runner while Yoseob and Hyuna had to catch her.

Panting, Ga Eul grinned cheekily as she started to run backwards, taunting the two. "Losers!! Catch me if you can~ Mehrrong!!" She stuck her tongue out, continuing her backwards running. The trio didn't care about the crowded streets or the way people were looking at them, because they were having fun.

However, what Ga Eul didn't realise was that she was running backwards, towards the heavy traffic road behind her. Cars and trucks were honking and moving fast as there wasn't a traffic light.

"Look out!!" Hyuna screamed, stopping in her tracks. "STOP, GA EUL-AH!" Yoseob yelled as he ran foward. Thinking they were just trying to scare her, Ga Eul didn't stop. She was in the middle of the road. Passers-by kept yelling at her, but she didn't understand what was going on.

A loud honk was heard as an oncoming car zoomed towards Ga Eul. The  headlights of the car blinded Ga Eul and she finally stopped.

"GA EUL-AH!"