Yoseob

First Snow First Kiss

Ga Eul's POV:

"Sohyun, Jiyoon, Ko Min."

No way.........No way.............................................

Please no no no no no no

"Lastly, Yoseob, Junhyung and Ga Eul."

Are. You. Kidding. Me?!?!?!!

WHY IS GOD PLAYING WITH ME??????????/

I turned around and Junhyung smirked at me.

He gestured a 'You're gonna die' sign by sliding his thumb across his neck.

"We're gonna have so much fun!!" Yoseob pated my head and grinned.

Heck yeah we will............................

Sigh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---After school---

"Let's start tomorrow. Get it over and done with so I can do whatever the hell I want without this project in the way of my holidays." Junhyung picked at his fingernail and told us.

I solemnly nodded my head. Why me?!?!!??! Why!!!!!!!!

"I can't tomorrow...I have erm...Personal things to attend to, you guys go ahead! We'll meet again the day after tomorrow okay?" Yoseob shrugged and walked away, head hanging low.

Junhyung and I stared after him dragging his feet across the ground as he walked away from us.

Unknowingly, I grabbed Junhyung's hand and pulled him closer to me. "Is he okay? It's the first time of the whole day I've seen him so upset...." I whispered in his ear.

Junhyung took a step back and his eyes widened.

I realized I was still grabbing onto his hand and quickly let go. I cleared my throat. "So we'll meet at Domo Cafe tomorrow at 2 for the project. See you."

 

Junhyung's POV:

Stupid touched me. Ugh.

"So we'll meet at Domo Cafe tomorrow at 2 for the project. See you."

I nodded my head. Just as she started to walk away, my mouth uncontrollably blurted out "I'm worried."

my life my life my life my life -

She turned and raised an eyebrow.

"Yoseob......He's never been like this. Recently he's become really moody all of a sudden sometimes. I'm really worried."

"Oh so YOU have feelings too?" She mocked as she stabbed my shoulder with her finger.

I flicked her finger away and narrowed my eyes.

I hate her.

"Let's go." She pulled my arm and ran towards the school gates.

"Wha-"

"What do you think? Follow seobbie of course."

Pshhhh. Seobbie?!?! Who said she can call him that?!?! Yoseob is mine. Heck yes he is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yoseob's POV:

On the way here it felt like someone was following me. It was a creepy feeling, but when I turn around nobody was there.

I'm getting goosebumps huhuhuhu T_T.

I opened the door slowly and gently. I walked over to the bed and sat beside it.

...

"Omma....." I managed to blurt out. My nose went sour and I couldn't control my tears anymore.

"My son." She managed a weak smile and reached for my hand.

I grabbed her hand and put it on my cheeks. "You're going to get better right? You are. Yes, you are..."

"Son...omma made so much mistakes in her life......and now my rightful place is waiting for me..and it's not here...but Yoseob, my dear...I promised you to watch the big ice snowman get smashed during the...countdown on New Year's Eve...at midnight..And I will....." Omma said, taking deep breaths between a few words.

"Everyone's gonna be there, omma. The whole Seoul is going to watch that snowman get smashed on New Years' Eve. Including you. You must be there. It's our tradition.." I rest my head on the hospital bed.

Omma my hair and wiped my tears away.

 

Ga Eul's POV:

"Come on you sissy it's just a cockroach!" Junhyung whisper-yelled.

We were following Yoseob, but he kept turning around so we had to hide behind walls or even lamp posts.

There was a cockroach running around in circles in front so I couldn't continue stalking Yoseob. I WON'T It's so disgusting........What if it flies and lands on my head if I try to walk past it?!

I shook my head vigorously. Junhyung reached out, pulled my arm and ran foward.

I screamed, almost stepping on that dirty little cockroach. Junhyung clasped his hand over my mouth and rolled his eyes.

"Gay." He mumbled.

I pinched him hard for that. He jumped back in surprise before slapping me on my forehead. We started jumping around trying to attack each other while looking out for Yoseob.

Just when I thought I saw Junhyung smile, Junhyung pointed to a hospital. "What's he doing there?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene in front of me was just devastating.

Junhyung closed the door quietly. "I've never seen him not smile. In 10 years of our friendship, he was always smiling, always sharing happiness with everyone...."

"Well sometimes you gotta look beyond that. Treat him better next time." I patted Junhyung's shoulder.

He suddenly pulled me close to him by pulling me by the waist.

He sniffed my neck and I flinched. What the ?!

I pushed him away in horror.

"You smell like lavender." He smirked.

"Hara, Junhyung. Remember Hara? YOUR GIRLFRIEND? Bastard."

"I...I need to go."

Junhyung stood up and he walked away.

I sighed.

Just then, the door to Mrs Yang's ward opened and Yoseob walked out, closing the door.

He looked up and saw me standing in front of him.

Damn...he wasn't supposed to see me here. What do i do now??!? Run!?!?!?

"U-um..." I started. Yoseob's eyes suddenly welled up with tears.

My heart shattered. He was so jumpy and joyous and happy in school and now.......It's a total opposite.

He shuffled towards me and pulled me into a hug.

I hugged him back because I knew he needed comfort. "There there...." I patted his head.

Yoseob sobbed loudly into my shoulder and I didn't know what to do.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Here. Hot coffee."

Yoseob and I sat on a wooden bench. Right in front of us was a huge lake with a ferris wheel that was lighted up in the middle of the lake.

As we drank our hot coffee in silence, many thoughts were running in my mind.

"Do you have any other family?" I asked.

myself. That's probably the worst question ever.

"My dad of course. He earns all the money. That's why I'm still in Seoul Arts, aren't I?" Yoseob smiled.

Oh. Of course.

A cold wind blew past me and I shivered, rubbing my arms for warmth.

Yoseob took off his oat and draped it over me.

"Thanks." I continued, "What are you hiding for, Yoseob?"

"Mwoh?" He stared at me.

"Your feelings. You don't have to pretend to be another person. If you're sad, show it. If you're really happy, then that's fine. It's gonna hurt me now when I see you smiling at me when I know you're sad."

"I'm happy when I'm with you, Ga Eul-ah."

I was surprised at what he said.

We both remained silent for a while.

"Have you ever been in love? Do you know what love feels like?" Yoseob asked all of a sudden.

I looked down.

There was only one guy. One guy who had my heart and didn't give it back. And he just left.....

"Just asking. Come on, it's late. I'll send you home."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junhyung's POV:

I went to the Club Trainwreck, our usual.  Dongwoon, Doojoon, Kikwang were here with me.

Yoseob wasn't, for obvious reasons. But Hyunseung? Yeah he chose to stay home. And read.

I think someone fed him toilet water when he was younger, so now he's mentally retarded all of a sudden.

I drank a shot of strong vodka and went onto the dance floor.

I pulled a random  girl and started to grind around her, holding her hips and giving her my signature smirk.

Her hands s around my neck and she started blowing into my ear.

I'm getting ing by her.

If only she was Ga Eul....

WAIT WHA

WHAT DID I JUST THINK!?!?!??!

I must be crazy now. Yes. Yes.

I pushed the girl away and went back to the bar.

"What's wrong dude?" Doojoon slapped my back.

I downed a few gulps from the vodka and shook my thoughts out.

I looked around the club.

Every girl, every ing girl's face turned into Ga Eul's.

WHAT THE IS WRONG WITH ME?!

THIS.

I drank more and more and before I knew it, I was drunk.

"Oppa~"

I looked up at the girl in front of me, touching my legs.

Ga Eul?

 

Doojoon's POV:

I watched as Junhyung got drunker and drunker. Aigoo this idiot.

"Oppa~" Some girl went up to Junhyung and flirted. I see Junhyung's lips turn up into a smile.

"Is it really you?" He touched her face.

"Of course." She giggled. "Let's take it somewhere else." She pointed to the VIP rooms.

WHAT?! NO!

"Junhyung, you have a ing beautiful girlfriend. how many times must I say this?!"

Junhyung waved his hands in my face.  "You don't even know this girl!" I tried to desuade him.

He looked surprised. "How can you say that?! Of course you know her. She's in our class. Have you forgotten?" He said before slinging his arms around her and let her pull him to the room.

I sighed loudly. That girl is probably twice his age............................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoseob's POV:

I sent Ga Eul to her doorsteps.

"Goodnight." I smiled.

I turned away but she stopped me. "Yoseob-ah, I'm always here for you, arasso?"

She closed her doors before I could react.

My heart started to beat faster and I felt like I'm gonna puke out butterflies.

*Ring, ring*

I picked up my phone.

"Ne, hyung."

"Junhyung is drunk with some girl at the club. Come get him. You're the only one who knows how to control him."

Sighing, I hung up and trudged to the club.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Hey guys, your comments really motivated me ^_^ Chapter 3 is boring, but it shows more of Yoseob.

It's going to get better in Chapter 4!!!

Teaser : For the first time, Junhyung's nervous.

Bet you can guess why he's nervous!!! Hint : *2PM date hmmmmmmmm*