Winter Love

First Snow First Kiss

----A week later in Seoul Arts.--------

Junhyung's POV:

I rested both my legs on the table and leaned back in my hair.

"Good morning Mrs Park." Everyone stood up and greeted except for the six of us.

Everybody settled down after greeting.

My dad owns this huge school. The six of us are the richest and most beautiful guys in this school. Who's afraid of a stupid teacher?

"We have a new student today. Well she's not exactly new......If all of you remember her from last year. Come on in." The teacher smiled at the door. All of their heads strained to look.

In walks a short girl, the height of Yoseob. Her long straight brown and blonde (refer to the banner) bounced and she tied a small ponytail on top of her hair.

She wore the same pink coat the girl yesterday wore, with high brown boots.

I sat up straight. That .

"Annyeonghaseyo, Han Ga Eul-imnida." She greeted warmly.

Han Ga Eul.

Han Ga - HAN GA EUL?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

My jaw dropped wide open. No wonder she looked familiar. SHE IS THE FAT PIG I MOCKED EVERYDAY SHE WAS HERE?!?!!?!?!?

I turned to the 5 boys around the room. Their reactions were the same, except for Yoseob.

He was the only one who clapped.

I glared at him and he stopped.

That pig?! Into that?! That was that!? She was...I was...She was that...WHAT!?!?!?

Inside my mind I was screaming in confusion but I managed to control my facial expression.

I gave her a cold stare and she smirked back at me, silently mocking me.

Someone in the class was so shocked, she dropped her stack of books she was going to place on her desk.

The loud thud sound awakened everybody and it started to dawn on them.

Han Ga Eul is back.

 

Ga Eul's POV:

I realised that everyone would know my name sooner or later. So that secret Yoseob and I had? It went down the drain.

Everyone's expression and reaction were HI.LA.RI.OUS.

I wanted to laugh so badly.

yeah, this pig is back. All you little hicks who laughed at me before, I don't see you laughing now.

Murmurs were heard in the class after Hyuna accidently dropped her books. "Oh my god her..." "She's so ing hot now" "That's her?!"

"Miss Park, where may I sit?" I asked the teacher who was confused at their reaction.

"Oh, any empty seats." She smiled at me.

I like her. She's nice.

I looked around the fidgety class.

There were only two empty seats. One beside Yoseob, and one in front of Junhyung.

Psh. Trust Junhyung to abandon Yoseob just to sit beside his girlfriend.

As I walked down the aisle, I could feel everyone's eyes digging into me.

Stop it, god. It's annoying.

As I walked past the couple, Junhyung rested his head on his desk and pointed me his middle finger.

"Yong Junhyung!" I heard Miss Park reprimanding him.

Ignorance is my best friend. Ignorance is my best friend. Ignorance is my best friend.

When Yoseob realised I was going to sit next to him, he started to bob up and down on his chair and he smiled, pointing at the seat next to his.

With Junhyung's hatred towards me, I thought Yoseob would follow him hating on me.

I broke into a grin. Aish, this cutie pie. I ruffled his black hair and messed it up as I settled into my seat. He playfully pushed me and the lesson started.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Ding dong ding dong*

The bell rang, signalling the end of our Math lesson and the start of Lunch period.

Everyone filed out quickly and I packed all my books into my bag slowly, waiting for everyone to leave.

I suddenly felt a cold wind surrounding me and I froze.

5 of them stood in front of Yoseob and my desks.

Yoseob put his arm around me and pulled me closer. I looked at him, confused. He gave me a small smile.

"Yah, Yang Yoseob,  what are you doing? You know we hate her and you still get acquainted with her?!" Junhyung grabbed Yoseob's collar and threatened.

"WE don't hate her. You do." Doojoon mumbled.

Junhyung let go of Yoseob and put his arms on his hips, looking bewildered. He glared at Doojoon who shrugged.

"Ga Eul, you really slimmed down!" Kikwang patted my head. "You look so pretty, noona." Dongwoon told me shyly.

I really wanted to laugh. So I did.

"You guys made me eat mud in kindergarden, called me names as we grew older, humiliated me everyday of my life last year just because I was fat. Now what do you guys expect me to answer? Thank you?" I stood up and slammed my hands on the desk.

I don't know what's gotten into me.

The smiles on their faces wiped out and they looked surprised.

Yoseob grabbed my arm and stood up. "Ga Eul, don't be like that...."

 

Yoseob's POV:

I feel so very guilty. I do.

"PMS . Go have your period somewhere else." Junhyung scoffed.

I see Ga Eul's lips part slightly and she frowned. "You just never learn, Junhyung. You don't know how to care for people's feelings and you don't know how to treat someone right. I'm surprised the 5 of them - even your girlfriend - are still willing to be in your life. Go and learn how to love and appreciate the people around you, ing bastard."

She grabbed her bag and stomped out of the class.

I looked at Junhyung who's arms were crossed.

I sighed and ran after  Ga Eul.

I finally found her. I put my arms around her. "Let's go eat aye?" I smiled.

She pushed my arm away. "No."

"Are you mad at me too? You weren't before." I asked, astonished.

She looked at me and I pouted.

 

Ga Eul's POV:

So many emotions are running through my head now I don't even know what to think.

Someone ran ad appeared next me. I glanced at Yoseob. He put his arms around me and asked me to eat with him.

I just wanted to be alone.

"No."

"Are you mad at too? You weren't before."

I looked at him, amused as he pouted.

I couldn't help but let myself smile.

"Yay!! You finally smiled~" Yoseob poked my cheeks.

"Aren't you gonna get in trouble for talking to me?"

"Nah. But for the record, I'm sorry for treating you like a ass before. It was Junhyung's idea, not ours. So it's not the rest's fault. Please accept them the way you accept me?"

Yoseob is such a sweet guy. I nodded and checked the time.

"20 minutes. Let's eat!" I grabbed his hands and linked them to mine, pulling him as I ran towards the cafeteria.

He laughed and went along with me.

As we went in, he swung our linked hand back and forth, back and forth like a little kid.

"YOSEOB OPPA IS HERE!!!" Some girl screamed and suddenly, in a flash, a whole school of girls surrounded us.

"I heard she's that fat kid, Han Ga Eul." "Mwoh?! She's Han Ga Eul? The one we always spat at when we walk past her?" "Doesn't BEAST hate her? Why is my yoseob oppa with her?"

Again, whispers and pointings.

Yoseob pulled me and pushed past the crowd of girls, ignoring them.

"Beast?" I mocked him.

"It's just a name they gave us. Just ignore them."

He walked towards a table of 5 girls who were bursting out in laughter every few seconds.

"Oh hey!" A girl noticed Yoseob and greeted him, followed by others.

"I found you guys a new mate. Take care of her arasso?" Yoseob pushed me gently towards them.

"Oh, Han Ga Eul. Annyeong! Remember us?"

The queenkas.

I smiled and waved. They were the opposite of what Junhyung is like. Friendly, nice to people. When I was being bullied, they would often ask Junhyung to either stop what he's doing or ask him to 'grow up'. They were the only ones who didn't laugh at me.

"So you're back! Without the mushroom cut you had, thank goodness." Sohyun pulled me down to sit beside her.

"Pretty outfit! I give you an 8.5. If only you wore white boots instead, I would give you a 9."

"Ooh girl, leather bracelet? What are you thinking?! You're rich, buy a gold bracelet."

I already felt comfortable around them.

"See you later." Yoseob whispered into my ear. As he start to walked away,I pulled him down to my level and hugged him.

"Komawo."

I pulled away from the hug and he blushed. Giggling, I turned back to the group who eyed me while smiling.

When Yoseob was gone, they jumped straight into questions. "So you and Yoseob........" Gayoon wagged her eyebrows.

"Dude we need to go shopping and get you a new pair of earrings." Hyuna put her elbows on her table and shook her  head.

After bombarding me with questions while chewing salad, lunch was over and we headed to our respective Gift and Talent class.

It was a special class that no other schools have, to learn how to enhance our talents.

For me, it was singing, and of course, my piano.

Yoseob met up with me outside the classroom which was a media recording room.

Yoseob had "worried" plastered all over his face and I knew it was because Junhyung gave him a hard time during lunch.

"You know if you're not comfortable...." I started to say.

"LA LA LA LA LA LA don't know what you're saying~~" He cut me off and skipped into the media recording room.

It seems like I couldn't stop smiling whenever I'm with him.

 

Junhyung's POV:

Despite what I said to Yoseob during lunch, he still came to class with that pig.

They sat in front of me and the boys seemed like they really wanted to talk to Ga Eul. Whenever they tried to, they would check if I was looking.

Of course I was. Glaring.

Just then, 6 girls walked into the room and everybody stopped what they were doing for a while.

Of course, the annoying girls. And my girlfriend. I grinned as she walked towards me and sat on my lap, giving me a nice long kiss.

My hands s up to her face and hair. Trailing kisses down from her lips to her neck, I knew it was a disturbing scene to everyone.

"Noona, are you still angry?" I heard Dongwoon say.

"Annyeong Ga Eul!" I heard more people say.

I pushed her off my lap and stared at the scene in front of me.

Hyuna, Jiyoon, Jihyun, Gayoon and So hyun sat in front of Yoseob and Ga Eul, turned around and talked to Ga Eul. Dongwoon, Kikwang, Doojoon and Hyunseung actually started to talk to Ga Eul too.

Ridiculous. I was fuming.

"Oppa!" An annoying voice whined.

"Not now, Hara."

She pouted and I sighed as she got off my lap and stomped to her place.

The teacher finally walked in and everybody greeted her except for the 6 of us.

"Yah, Ga Eul's really nice. You should try to be more friendly." Doojoon leaned to me and whispered.

I nudged him away.

"Alright, I will assign your groups. All of you will be doing Project A since today is the last day of school. You must hand it in after your winter breaks, which is next year. Project A will be about a group of 3 who will compose a song and perform it in front of everyone during our lesson. The theme is of course, Winter Love. I will now tel you your groups." The teacher talked into the microphone.

Aish. I hate working in groups.

"Gayoon, Jihyun, Kikwang."

"Nam Eil, Hyuna, Hyunseung."

.

.

.

.

.

"Lastly, Yoseob, Junhyung and Ga Eul."

I smirked and I see Ga Eul's expression becoming frozen.

I'm going to make her life hell.