One-sided

First Snow First Kiss

A/N : Yeahp yeahp. Three chappies in a row yo. Hehehe xD

This chapter is a bit long. So grab some popcorn and sit back :-) and maybe some tissue paper if you're emotional :o

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ga Eul met Junhyung at the beach in Jeju. Surprisingly, it was really crowded as it was the only beach in Korea that wasn't covered too much in snow, and the water was still in liquid form. Wearing a striped tank top, cotton shorts and slippers, she set up a picnic mat and place the picnic basket full of food on it.

She tapped her watch with her finger, counting down.

5....4..

3...

2..........................................

"I'm here!" Junhyung panted and immediately started to take off his shirt. "YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Ga Eul covered her eyes in horror, blushing. "Come on!" Junhyung pulled Ga Eul up and practically pull her to the sea.

"I-i can't swim -" Just as Ga Eul started to say that, Junhyung carried her up bridal style and threw her into the water. Ga Eul screamed and started to wave her hands, thinking : I'm gonna die i'm gonna die you junhyung you

"STAND UP YOU IDIOT!" She heard Junhyung yell. Gathering her courage, she put her feet on the sand beneath the water and stood up.

"Oh." She said lamely as the water went up to her knees only.

Junhyung started to splash water towards her and Ga Eul screamed happily. "You're so childish!" She yelled as she tried to splash more water at him. She let out a melodious laughter as Junhyung carried her up again, piggybacking. He then let her go, dropping her into the water, making a big splash.

They continued playing till they grew tired of the water, and plodded back to their picnic mat under a big oak tree. Covering themselves in their own towel, they started taking out the food from the basket. Ga Eul was so hungry, she stuff as much strawberries as she could into .

Such a child. Junhyung thought as he smiled at her. After eating, the sun was already setting. Both of them walked till the edge of the seawater and settled down on the sand, admiring the pretty beach as other people got up to leave. "I'm sorry if I led you on, Ga Eul-ah. I'm not sure...I'm not sure of how I feel right now." Junhyung explained.

Ga Eul rocked side to side on her slightly. She did a double take on Junhyung before answering. "Gwenchana." She smiled and shook her head. Their eyes met and Ga Eul bit her lips. Junhyung stared at her lips, his stomach twisting into knots.

Ga Eul's heart thumped. She was confused about her feelings towards Junhyung too, but she knew she had already fallen for him. Hard.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few days later --

 

Christmas. Ga Eul sighed with a soft smile. Christmas was her favourite day, ever.

She wrapped her presents up, putting tags on them so she knew which present was for who. "You going for that big party tonight?" Hyuna who was in Ga Eul's house, raised her eyebrows and asked. "I don't have a choice, do I. Besides, it'll be a great chance to give all these presents to them." Ga Eul tied a bow.

Another business party. This time, nobody would ruin it. Because nobody must ruin this day. It held significance to her - She really loved Christmas. After finishing the last minute wrapping, she checked her phone which was filled with Christmas wishes.

Her parents, her brother, the girls, the guys, a few other friends she had. She scratched her eyebrow and scrolled through to find Ga In's name. Clicking on it, she sent a text.

 

To: Ga In

Unnie, Merry Christmas.

 

After a long time, she finally replied.

 

From: Ga In

Whatever.

 

To : Ga In

Where in the world are you?

 

From: Ga In

You just wait. You'll see me someday soon.

 

Confused, Ga Eul just shook her head and got changed into her cocktail dress. Her dress fell to her knees and she wore her signature straight long pink coat to keep her warm. Suddenly, someone screamed and a continous "ouch!" followed up.

Yoseob crawled to the living room of the mansion where Ga Eul and Hyuna are. "Owwie..." He bit on his lip. Yoseob, being the sweet thing he is, decided to prepare with the two instead of the guys. "What happened?!" Hyuna pulled him up. His face twitched in pain and in hopped around, clutching his . "I fell and rolled down the stairs." He pouted.

Ga Eul and Hyuna burst into laughter and tears ran down from their eyes. So far, this Christmas was good.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back in the Goo's mansion, the business party was held in  Hara's parents' mansion. It was huge, with a swimming pool at the front and a garden at the back. As their ballroom filled with laughter and chattings, Ga Eul slowly gave out all her presents one by one to 4Minute and Beast. She held on to Junhyung's as he wasn't there yet.

As people showered her with more gifts, she tried to stuff everything into a paper bag and smiled to herself. Touching the platinum charm bracelet her parents got for her, she chatted happily with everyone, forgettiing about Junhyung for a while.

After twenty minutes, Junhyung still wasn't present. Ga Eul called him but it didn't get through. She scrolled down her phone and stopped at Hara's name, contemplating whether to call her or not. She stopped herself in time. I'm not that desperate.

Excusing herself from the big group, she wanted to get out of the mansion to get some air. Hyuna pushed past the chatting group and tapped on Ga Eul's shoulders. "I'll come with you." Yoseob, being the busybody he is, followed them. They walked round the back, into the huge garden where nobody can see the grass anymore, except for a snowman.

Just then, Ga Eul stopped in her tracks  and Yoseob, Hyuna bumped into each other. They giggled and asked why they were stopping. Peering behind the walls, Ga Eul saw Junhyung and Hara talking. "Shh..." She put her finger on her lips.

Seeing Junhyung made her happy. She found herself missing his handsome face so much, she was looking foward to this party. Holding onto the small green box she had in her coat pocket, she wondered what his reaction would be when he opened her present.

 

Yoseob, Hyuna and Ga Eul continued to look at the suspicious two who were whispering to each other. Hara's arms waved around as she talked and she looked flustered. Just as Ga Eul looked down at her feet, straining to listen to their conversation, Hara pulled Junhyung to her and kissed him.

Yoseob's jaw dropped open and he covered Ga Eul's eyes. Hyuna tried to pull Ga Eul away so she wouldn't have to see it but Ga Eul made a forceful struggle and witness the whole incident.

Her heart felt like it had a heavy weight hanging from it. Don't react to this kiss, Junhyung. She pleaded in her head. But the opposite happened. It felt like someone ripped out her heart and put it in a blender. She took her hand out of her pocket, dropping Junhyung's gift onto the snow covered floor.

Her right hand clutched her chest, where the heart is and she turned and ran out of the gates of the mansion. Tripping over her own boots, she fell and she started to cry.

She knew she didn't have the right to cry. Junhyung wasn't hers. But she was tired of hiding her feelings for him. Tired of being in a one-sided love where the guy doesn't love her back. Flashbacks of the last Christmas the year before came back to her, causing her to sob even harder.

She felt warm arms wrap around her and Yoseob's vanilla scent calmed her bit by bit. Hyuna's reassuring voice and familiar smell made her comfortable and she finally stopped crying.