What if

First Snow First Kiss

Ga Eul laid on the couch, looking up to the high ceiling which hung a huge chandelier. "If I wasn't rich, I probably wouldn't have met Junhyung." She muttered softly, thinking Hyuna and Yoseob who were sitting on the floor, watching her wouldn't hear. "Then you wouldn't have met us...." Yoseob looked down. "That's a good idea." Ga Eul joked and sat up on the couch. "Yah!" Hyuna whined, throwing a pillow at her. Ga Eul smiled and scratched her head. "Omma, appa, I'm fine, really." She glanced at her parents who stood a distance away, looking at her worriedly.

Yoseob and Hyuna brought Ga Eul home and decided to accompany her throughout the rest of the night. That's the least they could do. It was Christmas, and she felt . As her parents shook their head disapprovingly and walked into their rooms, Ga Eul's phone rang.

---Incoming Call : Bastard Junhyung----

Ga Eul threw the phone at Hyuna like it was on fire and hugged her pillow tightly, shaking her head. Yoseob quickly sat beside her and put his arm around her, calming her.

Hyuna pressed on the green button and barked into the phone fieircely. "What!!!!!!" Yoseob jumped at her sudden yelling and laughed at her. His happy aura caused Ga Eul to smile along.

"Er, Ga Eul?" Junhyung asked, confused.

"Sorry, but she's unavailable to you now, and she's gonna be unavailable to you forever. She's gonna have some heated Christmas with Yoseob now, so off!" Hyuna held the phone to and continued shouting.

Yoseob laughed like a madman, clutching his stomach as he asked Hyuna to put Junhyung on speaker. Hyuna pressed the speaker button and Ga Eul strained to listen. The other line came muffled sounds before a female's voice came up. "Yah! You guys are not having a are you?"

Ga Eul flinched at Hara's voice. Glancing at the clock, it was already 11pm. The party should have ended by now, but they were still together. Her heartstrings tugged but she tried to keep her cool. They were in a relationship anyway, it was normal to spend their Christmas night together.

Yoseob mouthed 'Hang up, hang up!' to Hyuna, twitching his lips in the direction of Ga Eul, sending a mental note to Hyuna saying that Ga Eul wasn't happy hearing Hara. "Yes, we are having a . Bring Junhyung over, maybe we could have a fivesome." Hyuna told Hara coldly and ended the call. She left Ga Eul's phone on the table.

"We have about an hour left before Christmas ends. It's not the end yet. We're gonna make this special, come on." Hyuna stood up, pulling Yoseob and Ga Eul out of the mansion.

 

 

Meanwhile, Junhyung and Hara exchanged gifts and a peck on the lips. "Thanks for forgiving me. You know I only love you." Hara told him with a sweet voice. Junhyung forced a smile and helped Hara to wear the necklace he gave her. It was platinum, with a pendant, engraved with 'JunHara' on the inside.

------FLASHACK-----

Hara stood at the front of her mansion, welcoming her guests. Junhyung was late, and Hara waited. When he came, she pulled him to the garden at the back of her house and breathed heavily.

"Junhyung, I'm sor--"

"Please don't say sorry. What's meant to be is meant to be. I don't know if I can ever look at you the same way again." Junhyung held up his hand and motioned for her to stop talking.

Hara grabbed his hand and moved closer. "It was just a joke. I never really loved Myungsoo, I swear. I just needed some entertainment. Because you hardly ever paid any attention to me now." She gestured her other hand to emphasize.

Junhyung sighed. He didn't know if he really still liked Hara. From the first time they met till now, that was it. Just like. He definitely didn't love her more than she did. But Hara did make him feel special whenever she touched him or kissed him.

And Junhyung liked the feeling of being loved. He figured it was better than loving someone who doesn't return the love back.

"Can we just go back to what we were? Please?" Hara pleaded, her eyes watery. Without waiting for Junhyung's reply, she pulled him and her lips smushed on his. Junhyung couldn't bear to see her cry. He returned the kiss.

Just then, he heard plodding of boots on the snow and he pulled away, turning around. But he couldn't see anyone. "We should go in now." Hara linked arms with Junhyung's and they walked back into her house.

As they turned around the corner, Junhyung stepped on something and he squatted down to pick it up. It was a small velvet box, and a fabric tag was hung on it. 'For Yong Junhyung, the jerk.' Someone must have dropped it here.

----------------------------

While Hara was admiring the pendant, Junhyung pulled out the box  from his winter coat's pocket and tugged on the ribbon which wrapped nicely around the velvet box, allowing it to untie.Inside sat a white digital watch, it wasn't anything sentimental or special but he smiled. He knew what it meant. He touched the screen of the digital watch as he thought of all the times he was  almost always late for meetings or appointments.

Wearing it, Hara blatantly asked who gave it to him. She grabbed the box, searching for an answer but Ga Eul didn't leave her name on. Junhyung smiled as he just stared at the watch. "A friend. A good friend."

As they dangled their legs over the river (they were sitting on a bridge), Junhyung wondered about the trio's whereabouts as he didn't see them throughout the whole party, neither did the rest of BEAST and 4Minute. He scrolled through his contacts and the first name that popped into his mind out of the three was Ga Eul. Calling her, he was shocked at "her" greeting.

Hara grabbed the phone and put it on loudspeaker. "Sorry, but she's unavailable to you now, and she's gonna be unavailable to you forever. She's gonna have some heated Christmas with Yoseob now, so off!"

"Oh my god." Hara laughed loudly before yelling back a reply. However, at the back of Junhyung's mind, he was disappointed. Ga Eul is, to his expectations, with Yoseob again. I didn't even give her a gift....ing hell, I didn't even buy one for her, he thought, flustered.

As he mentally slapped himself for forgetting her gift, Hyuna's voice came over again. "Yes, we are having a . Bring Junhyung over, maybe we could have a fivesome."

"Let's go." It wasn't a question, but Junhyung knew Hara had a different opinion on it.

She laughed loudly, her voice bouncing off the waters, creating an echo. As Hara eyed the watch, she shook her head. "I'm not letting you go, Junhyung. Who knows you might fall for one of them."


"Yoseob?" Junhyung joked. But he did ponder about it.

What if.................